Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

Legion is recruiting

Discussion in 'Clans Recruiting' started by Dum Dum, Sep 15, 2018.

1. Dum Dum

Dum Dum Celestial
    Prosperous Wealthy Hero

Legion is recruiting.. We are slow learners not particularly good pvper's..

We have a variety of players of all skill levels
    Possibly the most active clan in PvE ingame at the moment
    Active pvers and crafters.. Champions are done often, and in secret... shhh.. no spies plz.
    Seatowers.. villages.. dragons..(usually 2-3manned)

Discord is required headset with a mic is required if you plan to PvP or do champions it is our sole way of communicating.. Push to talk required unless you have good voice activation awareness

Barrier to entry will be a single duel with one of our lousiest pvpers in our capital city of Calfradar.. Win or lose dosent matter, its just an evalutation.

Feel free to app up,, contact Dum Dum, Rhy Gaul ingame or on discord

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
    Marxman, Jean-Claude and Mea Kulpa like this.
  2. Robynhood

Robynhood New Member

New player to Darkfall. Countless hours in ArcheAge and WoW as support classes primarily, where I spent time being both a guild officer and healing lead. From what I understand, healing isn't huge rn in Darkfall, but I've been looking for a good sandbox MMO for a while and this seems rad enough to put my healing itch aside. I have quite a bit of free time rn and can be active for multiple hours most days. Since I'm new to Darkfall I'll need some pointers, but trust me, I'll be a good clan asset given enough time!

I'm particularly looking for a friendly guild rn, one that isn't too aggressive or excessively unpleasant socially, so if that's kind of a reoccurring/acceptable thing in your clan I'd like to ditch ahead of time. Besides for that though I'm super interested considering I'm not a huge pvper anyway!

Mea Kulpa likes this.
  3. Mega

Mega Earth Elemental
    Legend

I've returned to the game (Played a few weeks at launch) and have app up ingame (Toolate Thehero) EU player, but can extend play time during NA night time for important sieges.

I will pve until I have a bank (Gave it away), and aim to duel duel duel, to dust off the rust and improve my team play. Played DF1, DFUW, DND and ROA.

Neilk and Kantor like this.
  4. Marxman

Marxman Obsidian Golem
    Loyal

You're both welcome :), message me on discord my name is Rhy Gaul #0093 and I can respond quicker, I send a message to our discord server in your pm on here

Sorry to Robynhood for being late :/ free week though hope you come back
    --- Post updated ---
    bump, still recruiting :)

Mega likes this.
  5. Isaac Clarke

Isaac Clarke Varangian Warthane
    Hero

+1

This clan has been great for my alt for months! Can't recommend it enough

6. Marxman

Marxman Obsidian Golem
    Loyal

I could be a bitch and put an alt in your clan too you know :tearsofjoy: I guess I'll just go ahead and do that then
    --- Post updated ---
    Who am I kidding :relaxed:

7. Isaac Clarke

Hero

Yikes

Your true colours come out quick

Marxman likes this.
  8. Marxman

Marxman Obsidian Golem
    Loyal

I'm only part trolling, had a friendly person who got dragged into your alliance and didn't want to be there but after that fight I got him to just join with us.

9. Myater

Myater Cairn Giant
    Hero

I'd assume that's the LoA guy that then insta joined your clan right after the siege lol cant think of his name atm was a destro tho edit: goes by system error now was lunara swiftstep. if not WITCH HUNT GUYS I WANNA FIND HIM NOW (jk idc pls continue!) btw railside has barely enough time to even play this game, he def has no time for an alt in another clan lol

#9 Myater, Jan 4, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2019
    Marxman likes this.
  10. Isaac Clarke

Hero

Hehe that's what you think :)

Myater likes this.
  11. Marxman

Marxman Obsidian Golem
    Loyal

To be fair to him it was completely my idea last second and he just went along with it, we could have easily kept it up but we both agreed to stop after that, hence why he left immediately after the siege ofc.

Myater likes this.
  12. Myater

Myater Cairn Giant
    Hero

Oh I don't really care. Had you of asked me I woulda told you anyways. I just want fights knowing our location doesn't really change anything really lol. It's not like how it was in DF1 where East/North gave you advantages. In RoA you kinda just run at each other and bang.

Marxman likes this.
  13. Marxman

Marxman Obsidian Golem
    Loyal

All of his info was useless anyway because I didn't read any of it until the fights were over :smile: I'm not very good KGB

Myater likes this.
  14. Isaac Clarke

Hero

I was just thinking this the other day, siege fights feel like UW now and it made me sad

15. Marxman

Marxman Obsidian Golem
    Loyal

Well grimtide tried to bring back small scale and multiple sides to a siege, but when your side didn't split like ours did he just ended up killing his clan lol

16. Isaac Clarke

Hero

I think you misunderstood. Siege fights used to have strategy and phases. Now its just see the enemy and run at them

17. Marxman

Marxman Obsidian Golem
    Loyal

If there were multiple sides it wouldn't be as simple as "there is your enemy, charge him". You would have to be extremely careful about when and where you charge your enemy, and when and where you pull out when the inevitable happens and you start getting sandwiched by scroachers etc. We could have had all this, it's what grimtide tried to do by splitting up our alliance, the only problem is you guys didn't split up too and it ended up just killing his clan and half of the population while just making the already simple sieges even more simple because they are just steamrolls now.

I think you misunderstood.

18. Isaac Clarke

Hero

2 yikes 1 thread

Myater I think Rhy wants us to do something but I can't quite put my finger on it

19. Marxman

Marxman Obsidian Golem
    Loyal

No, I want grimtide to stop being a retard thinking you guys will actually split up :tearsofjoy: But I lost all confidence in grimtide's intelligence many months ago at cbay when we were allied and he got his scroach force to hit reign in the back when they were very clearly being zerged down, which not only got reign killed but it got himself and his clan killed too. After seeing that truly epic stupidity with my own eyes I've always thought extremely low of grimtide, and I've always been very open about that. I really can't comprehend that level of stupidity, so I unfortunately start to come up with conspiracies to explain it so my head doesn't explode. "No way someone can be that stupid...He must just be a myater sucker!"

Was one of the few people I actually shit talked in comms (to his face ofc)

#19 Marxman, Jan 4, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2019
  20. Isaac Clarke

Hero

On discord

MrsCrazyCatLady likes this.