Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

Lessane PvP (Another One)

Discussion in 'Rise of Agon Videos' started by Anthraxx, Feb 1, 2017.

1. Anthraxx

Anthraxx Goblin Warrior
    Supporter

2. Pink Taco

Pink Taco Black Knight
    Hero

Solid brohan.

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
    Anthraxx likes this.
  3. Anthraxx

Anthraxx Goblin Warrior
    Supporter

thank u sure could of did better is some areas in the fights like pull heal up and what not but its beta time to learn and I like to post vids so

Pink Taco likes this.
  4. Bojangles

Bojangles Varangian Warthane
    Legend

Flash comes to save the day!

5. Pink Taco

Pink Taco Black Knight
    Hero

Duels are good practice, the best learning comes from getting out there and gettin your hands dirty on the real though :p

Anthraxx likes this.
  6. Kilset

Kilset Black Knight
    Hero

some1 recruit this guy he sticky backs down the self proclaimed best sticky na

7. Circa

Circa Black Knight
    Legend

anthraxx another great, keep it up broski

Anthraxx likes this.
  8. Pink Taco

Pink Taco Black Knight
    Hero

Already been recruited, sir. Off with ye.

:)

9. MikerotchBAGFACE

MikerotchBAGFACE Varangian Warthane

some of you need to learn sarcasm, also stolen intro

10. Pink Taco

Pink Taco Black Knight
    Hero

Sarcasm is quote hard to differentiate between with text, sir. Don't be coming off hard on the forums after you get denied in private.

Mc Nasty likes this.
  11. MikerotchBAGFACE

quite, and huh? i didnt join your clan and said we should pvp sometime after i killed you because i felt bad for ruining your bind camp of the newbies?

12. Pink Taco

Pink Taco Black Knight
    Hero

Noone asked you to join a clan, and I wasn't bind camping anyone :p had been afk there for near 2 days. You killed me or you and Wes Furtive?You asked to pvp a couple of times and on the 2nd time I had to spell it out for you that isn't how things work. You don't clan hop then ask to pvp with me. I haven't bind camped anyone... ever.

Either way, don't be jumping on threads acting hard, nothing enticed it. I did return fire though, but it was kept private until you acted hard.

13. MikerotchBAGFACE

I'm sorry I didn't know when someone says "hey man when you start playing again there is a spot in sluts with standards for you" didn't imply asking me to join a clan. Also I WAS JUST IMPLYING A LOT OF YOU DON'T GET SARCASM, I WAS NOT ACTING HARD. It's like you don't understand basic nuances of conversation, I FELT BAD because of all the things you had done for me so I was trying to make it up to you mate. I am however done derailing this thread bud, gl out there.

14. Pink Taco

Pink Taco Black Knight
    Hero

You are going to take a quote of me inviting you to play with Sluts when you were still in Cereal Killers. Clan hop from CK to beginners luck, at which point I inform you you fucked up and do not speak to you again except for when you pm me asking to pvp. You pm me more then once at which point I explain I will not pvp with you because of the previously mentioned fuck up. You are either retarded, or trying to point out that I invited you to play with me in the past... which is quite obvious because you were originally in Cereal Killers, which I invited you to. Sarcasm is near impossible to indicate through text, and it is a very common thing to not catch it (when it is done in text). Coming in on Anthraxx's thread pointing out clearly he was joking about recruiting this guy because he is decent.. seems as coming off as hard to me, sorry. You talking to me before you clan hopped to the clan I just wardecced at that point would have been enough of a "making it up to me" for me giving you siege sets, allowing you to play my mage, and many other things.

That didn't cross your mind at the time though, I do not care to play with someone so inconsiderate as you, thus the big negatives on pvping with me after. G'luck to yourself.

p.s. - I'm not in sluts.

15. ArrowExpert

ArrowExpert Chosen of Khamset
    Hero

I killed everyone in Mehatil and I was rezzing them talking to the China's and I heard juicy yelling for me to come so yeah.

16. MikerotchBAGFACE

truth's i logged in the same day i saw incogs video ramming a bunch of brand new players and bragging about it, didn't know the whole back drop of what was going on. Also Anthrax is a good player, and his comment was more directed at serkit, in my eyes the two pretty much play exactly the same. In case people haven't noticed I only talk shit to good players, I imagined this would have been discerned by now, sorry i c-hopped on ya bro thought ck was dead.

.. fun video make more

17. Pink Taco

Pink Taco Black Knight
    Hero

Sorry but everyone knows Serkit is self-proclaimed sticky god, there was nothing sarcastic about that portion of the comment imo.

Sorry for jumping down your throat but appeared you were hatin on anthraxx, didn't like it.

18. YaBootyIsFruity

YaBootyIsFruity Gravelord
    Legend

19. Ammno Jerro

Ammno Jerro New Member
    Hero

I like videos with people failing also and not only wining it show that theres room for everyone in this game nice video bro even with some flower music in some parts :)

20. EnigmaticD

EnigmaticD Fire Elemental
    Legend

Jesus you guys really just fuck over a guys video thread for that shit? Stop assuming *everyone knows* and start reading everything as it's sarcasm I'm sure you're not new to this forum fall shit

Otherwise dope vid I love destro vids my hospital waiting room time killer lol if you ever want tips or a dueling partner that doesn't drool hit me up

- Keide Xaho