Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

LF Aussie/ANZ/SEA PvP Clan

Discussion in 'Players Looking for a Clan' started by SolutOdka, May 2, 2017.

1. SolutOdka

SolutOdka New Member

Hello,

I'm a returning player from Darkfall and DF:UW.

Currently, I am living in Southeast Asia, which is 12 hours off from the USA timezone.
    Therefore, if possible, I am looking for a clan with a majority of players in a neighboring timezone as I am, so that i can more regularly play at the same time as my teammates :)!

I look for a clan focused on PvP, with a decently well organized structure, and most importantly with a good atmosphere and where people do things together.

Based on my experience of the two previous Darkfalls, I'm not particularly looking for the biggest clans, but for a good community; which can take part in the greater picture of Agon politics.

Also, I wish for group activities for team practice on a regular basis, both for small skirmishes (daily) and for siege battles (at least weekly). I believe this is where we build up team good reactivity in a fun way, and later on, under pressure this is the moment when it pays off. As a member of a clan I will do my utmost to contribute to the well being and prosperity of the team. I particularly enjoy capturing villages, PvP outings, as well as crafting and treasure hunting !!

Please leave me a message with your forum link or your discord contact!

Cheers,

SolutOdka

#1 SolutOdka, May 2, 2017
    Last edited: May 2, 2017