Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

List of Spells That are Leveled Through Scrolls Only?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Emil, May 1, 2017.

1. Emil

Emil Goblin Shaman
    Legend

Hey everyone,

As the title suggests, I'm looking for a list of what spells/skills can only be leveled via scrolls, does anyone know if this exists already? I went through patch notes but couldn't find any list (although I may have missed it).

Thank you!

Navlaan and Mea Kulpa like this.
  2. Sero

Sero Menhir Sentinal
    Loyal Legend

They should have it in the description of the spell when you get in game. Also: All of them can be crafted at level 1 scribing, so that should also help a little.

(no offensive spell levels like this)

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
    Emil likes this.
  3. Sintan

Sintan Black Knight
    Wealthy Affluent Legend

All buffs, Heal Others, Witches Brew (?), Stormblast, WoF, Launch, Telekinesis, Begone, Confusion. Probably missed some but those are the ones that matter.

Navlaan and Emil like this.
  4. Bloodscar

Bloodscar Cairn Giant
    Legend

Air Magic - Agility, Arrow Shield, Arrow Ward, Come Hither, Lightning Shield, Lightning Ward, Stormblast.

Arcane Magic - Hasten Spells, Holy Shield, Holy Ward, Lend Mana, Reflect Spell, Spell Immunity, Wall of Force.

Earth Magic - Acid Shield, Acid Ward, Brawn, Iron Skin, Stoneskin.

Fire Magic - Explosion, Fire Shield, Fire Ward, Haste, Impetus, Rapid Shot, Smoke Signal.

Greater Magic - Beacon, Begone, Confusion, Heal Other, Infliction Shield, Infliction Ward, Insight, Shrapnel, Telekinesis, Unburden.

Lesser Magic - Heal Mount, Launch, Lay on Hands, Light.

Necromancy - Infernal Shield, Infernal Ward.

Spell Chanting - Adept, Bless Other, Healing Chant, Hymn of Intellect, Hymn of Might, Hymn of Skill, Hymn of Swiftness, Hymn of Vigor, Max Health Bonus, Max Mana Bonus, Max Stamina Bonus, Sacrifice.

Water Magic - Clear Thoughts, Cold Shield, Cold Ward, Gills, Water Breathing.

Witchcraft -
    Witches Brew

I thought i remember posting a list before around patch day but couldn't find it so just re-wrote it for you. Should be all of them above that can ONLY be leveled by scrolls. All spells can be leveled by scrolls but some are restricted to only scrolls and the above ones are those spells.

The Boss, Accalia, Mea Kulpa and 4 others like this.
  5. Emil

Emil Goblin Shaman
    Legend

Awesome, thank you so much!

Bloodscar likes this.
  6. Nightmare UDL

Nightmare UDL Celestial
    Legend

Didn't they add it where you can level offensive spells with scrolls when your scribing was at 50 or 75? Coulda swore you could..

7. Sero

Sero Menhir Sentinal
    Loyal Legend

you right, i should have clarified, what i meant to say was: no offensive spell is required to be leveled like this

8. Avarious

Avarious Wildtribe Mage
    Supporter

Ya it is possible to level offensive spells with leveled up scribing. That's what I did on my alts during beta.