Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

Lost connection to server(2) help?

Discussion in 'Support & Bugs' started by Angelwolf167, Sep 3, 2019.

1. Angelwolf167

Angelwolf167 New Member

I managed to fix the annoying resolution error, and I was just planning to try this game today.

I haven't even made a character yet, but every few seconds upon load-up, the game will crash with Lost connection to server(2), and I don't know what to do.

I might have to wait till the next game update, or even wait a few days, though.

My laptop should be powerful enough to run the game, and I'm just a bit annoyed rn, and need help in terms of this.

My specs are:
    CPU: Intel i7-7700HQ with a 2.80 GHZ default speed, but it tends to boost around 3.70 GHZ whenever I open a program like this. It also has 4 cores.
    Memory: 8 GB RAM
    1 TB of storage (Which I have more than enough for this game, its fully downloaded too.)
    Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 6 GB dedicated VRAM, 10 GB total VRAM.
    Operating System: Windows 10 Home edition.

I rarely ever get issues, and upon browsing the forums others have had similar issues.
    (Also I don't use discord, please don't ask why I quit discord.)

Anyways if anyone has any suggestions on how to help, it would be appreciated.

2. Neilk

Neilk Web Development & System Admin
    Staff Member Team Lead

Try use the RepairData.exe in the installation folder, it seems like your data is corrupted.

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
  3. Angelwolf167

Angelwolf167 New Member

I did repair it once, but Ill do a double check, just to see if it repairs the issue.

I gave a more detailed explanation, and gave my specs, as most posts regarding this issue seem to not give as much detail, which having more detail, will be better on finding a fix for certain bugs/issues.

Anyways upon using the RepairData.exe, and letting it scan over, and repair possible corruption, here is my results: I still get the Lost Connection to server(2) error :(

4. GM Ibis

GM Ibis Goblin Scout
    Staff Member Game Master

if your on our discord please try and send the overseer bot the client_1.log file that are located in the data folder in the darkfall_ROA folder or send it in a PM to me

5. Neilk

Staff Member Team Lead

The server is not letting you connect because you have corrupted data. Please screenshot what your installation folder looks like inside the data subfolder.

6. Angelwolf167

Angelwolf167 New Member

Ill link the screenshot, and send the Data over ^.^. [​IMG]

7. Void

Void Chosen of Khamset
    Loyal Legend

8. Angelwolf167

Angelwolf167 New Member

Should I try to uninstall, then reinstall the game? Ill see if that works.

9. Neilk

Staff Member Team Lead

Worth trying, like I said in PM i'm not sure what the issue is. Sounds like something local blocking the game somehow. If you uninstall manually delete the folder and then re-install again and make sure nothing is running that can block the game.