Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

Love to houses

Discussion in 'Project Suggestions' started by Leopold Stotch, May 7, 2019.

1. Leopold Stotch

Leopold Stotch Dire Zombie
    Wealthy Loyal Hero

Houses need some love. Rather than just bitch about it, I wanted to summarize some ideas I've had over time that should help a bit.

1. Allow house owners to accept one other bind at other peoples houses

-Only being able to bind to your own house right now is currently a drawback of housing. People either use alts to hold their house as a result, or don't bother getting one.

2. Add *small* chance of rare cottons from house gardens and *small* chance of new woods from silver birches

-The drop rate needs to be super low, but it may help get the new materials into the game at a nice rate, since the mobs that drop them have 15 minute respawn timers

3. Small buff for tenants in the village tile or directly around the village.

-It could be half of what cities give in regards to stam/mana/hp regeneration, for instance. Or it could just be a 10% buff to mob loot for housing owners/tenants to farm in the village tile.

-You could even make certain house items needed to receive the buffs, which would give value to housing items. I'm on the fence on this one, but it would be another incentivize for people to own housing

Just some thoughts. I would love to hear more ideas that would incentivize people to want to own a house. I think #1 would be a great place to start~

Blaze, Korag, The Red King and 3 others like this.
  2. JEDIMind

JEDIMind Frostjarl
    Wealthy

Houses should be upgradable. Take my house for example..great location outside the village but I'm force to have it as a cottage.

House items that gives buffs. @Andrew played AC so I'm sure he understands that one.I

Book case that you can add all your rune books to. When open it condenses all books into one.

Monthly payments

Always spawn inside your house ( to avoid falling through earth and getting /stuck in bushes )

Depending on house size you should be allowed more crafting stations.

3. Isaac Clarke

Isaac Clarke Chosen of Khamset
    Hero

Whens the last time andrew looked at the forums

Im serious

JEDIMind likes this.
  4. The Red King

The Red King Black Knight
    Loyal Legend

Who the fuck is that?