Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

Mamengruk Siege

Discussion in 'Clan Discussion' started by Nirazu, Jun 16, 2017.

1. HPV

HPV Goblin Warrior

Siege threads.

2. Mexi Horseman

Mexi Horseman Goblin Warlord

you saying you haven't been farming 15 minute fire dragons? GET GUD!

3. Check Mate

Check Mate Stormgraive

Anyone remember the Afghan vs cotc days where ally spam filled up system for hours before a siege? Details are fuzzy but I remember a quad siege involving Andruk specifically.

Funny to think about when today (and df2012) it's always bitching about which side had 10 more people.

Crunchy likes this.
  4. Cagori Rei

Cagori Rei Wildtribe Mage
    Legend

I didn't make it to the siege (4am for me on a workday)
    But i was there for the presiege fights (ps i spend 1,5 hour watching you guys in your city hidden, yes thats dedication! :p )
    sucks we lost, i was looking forward for more daily pvp on nif :(
    win or lose i enjoy the fights

5. Choke Lord

Choke Lord New Member

Blackwater Has major leadership issues.

Rex is a egotistical lamer who wants to just refer to 2010 all day everyday and make sure everyone knows he played with Luck. Yes hes good as fuck but damn dawg, we do not care about what you did with Luck 7 years ago.
    Gav is Rex's little butt buddy. Great guy but horrible leader. Wont even join a discord channel unless Rex is there minute Rex leaves he leaves Discord yet stays in game.
    Obee pulled some pathetic bs over making 1 staff for a member before the siege.
    Spain will never STFU, in fact got the spy killed pre siege timer cause he just well can not STFU.

Unless you are Rex, Gav, Spain, or Red Rum your not allowed to call for a heal or ask for a revive.

Half the time people were just running in all different directions due to the failed leadership.
    During the Clan Stone being taken down, the entire group was told to stay in the city with 1 guy at the siege stone. Entire siege force had no clue that the 1 guy at the stone died. That should have been a major call yet the force did not know jack shit tell the stone was at 30 percent. Why was the one stone defender not spamming discord that hes being engaged or hes dead??

Blackwater = Washed Up "Literally" not the clan.

Ice Pick should be leading these sieges.

RuptureXX and chad like this.
  6. Skitzo1

Skitzo1 Goblin Warrior
    Supporter

Blackwater had 12 people and dune rats had 5.. we had only had 17 people guys... GFs

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
    turk0lu likes this.
  7. Fawley

Fawley Infernal
    Legend

Fake News.

8. Frog

Frog Black Knight
    Loyal Hero

WHERE'S ANN?? CAN WE GET THE REAL STORY OR WHAT

9. Dotix

Dotix Air Elemental
    Wealthy Legend

Blackwater Siege Force, and yes you can count 46 people.
    unknown.png

10. Nef

Nef Ghost

Meh my Darkfall math is Rusty, but easily 5 million Blackwater & Friends Vs 4 Wolfed Down.

Jokes aside the fights were fun prior to you bringing in Dune Rats, then it just seemed petty... Would of been better off keeping it AvA and enjoying hours of fighting.

P.S. I got to gank a "Sheep BPG" good old Big Picture staff playing the game, gives you the feels.

11. Skitzo1

Skitzo1 Goblin Warrior
    Supporter

Maybe we had 18 or 19. I dunno pretty much beat u guys outnumbered. just couldn't spare anyone for siege stones with such low numbers on our side..

turk0lu and Nirazu like this.
  12. Obeesho

Obeesho Frostjarl
    Prosperous Affluent Legend

Interesting viewpoint. Ingame name?

Btw you are wrong about not knowing that Wang died. Everyone knew.

Easy to blast everyone after the fact.

Btw I am happy to craft whatever is in my shop but i am not a dedicated crafter to be called on demand to make shit. Once a day I will craft whatever is in my shop. You want something for a seige tomorrow put in it today.

Border Patrol and Pimptight like this.
  13. Choke Lord

Choke Lord New Member

I spy with my little eye.

14. RagnarokDel

RagnarokDel Frostjarl
    Hero

Combat looter confirmed.

Jakyocaw likes this.
  15. Pimptight

Pimptight Obsidian Golem
    Streamer Legend

90% bull shit Rex was pretty fucking calm for how many people made mistakes and didnt follow his calls. He understands a lot of people are rusty vets or new guys and people who never played together what so ever. He can get a little pissed sometimes for sure because he is a very good player and we all should follow his orders in combat without question and some people "i am assuming your some of the people" Dont listen to the call and do whatever they want. You dont need a vet zerg to win you just need guys who will fucking listen 100% even if you think it is not the best call coordination is 100% the key to win.

Gav and the other leadership has enough shit to deal with in that is it not all of our fault for not stepping the fuck up and saying something? I heard wang die was told it was scrouchers and some of us should have known better and went to scout end of story.

The wolfdown dude's are a tough nutt to crack been sitting on niff getting fat everyone has good gear and they play well in defensive sieges always have and they played the wolf card great heavy gear good support mages and wolf melee and COORDINATION won the fights they won..

I think leadership spent most the day trying to figure out how to get us a holding/foothold onto niff spent most their banks most of any gear they had and still after 12+ hour's of fighting tried to still be in high spirits leading the siege cut them some slack fuck sakes.

Also im done with this thread this will be my only reply my hope is Rex kicks the people being negative and the people who rage logged like cuck's and will continue on like the fucking men we are.

Also Ice Pick leads when he can and douse a great job were fine with that anytime.

{disclaimer}
    I AM NOT BLACKWATER LEADERSHIP and i also only joined recently just my opinion since I was one of the people who banged for 16 hours straight with the rest of the day crew who carried over into the siege. We bled for you fucks keep your mouth shut on the forums or leave clan imo save Rex the headache.

16. RagnarokDel

RagnarokDel Frostjarl
    Hero

you should do Ogre Boss, they give twice as much gold and actually do less damage in melee then the bullies because they use a one handed club instead of their hands. They're also tankier which is better for gains.

17. skreww L00se

skreww L00se Undead Dwarf
    Legend

They're too hard, I keep dying to those

18. Nef

Nef Ghost

This guy knows.

Question However. Was it the 16 hours of getting mopped that required you allying up Dune Rats? Or was that the plan all along?

19. Sique

Sique Fire Giant
    Legend

Soon™

20. Tomato Soup

Tomato Soup Goblin Warrior

This thread is getting spicy.

Kalos likes this.