Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

Mamengruk Siege

Discussion in 'Clan Discussion' started by Nirazu, Jun 16, 2017.

1. Obeesho

Obeesho Frostjarl
    Prosperous Affluent Legend

No we had 1 comms.

Look this was a tough one because yeah we shamelessly zerged you. We want mamengruk.
    After about 8 hours of losing engagements my comment to rex was "this is gonna be a tough nut to crack". Picture a pause and a "yeah...". And then decision was made to make the call for dunerats.

No pride, just a desire to have that holding to live in.

Trust me the loss was a hard punch to the gut. But whatever. It's a new day and the world goes on.

Sique, Degamra, Mycke and 13 others like this.
  2. Isaac Clarke

Isaac Clarke Varangian Warthane
    Hero

That's basically the best synopsis so far

3. Kalos

Kalos Frostjarl
    Legend

Respect.

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
  4. Border Patrol

Border Patrol Goblin Scout
    Legend

I too have only recently been playing with this guild and I find this to be complete bullshit. I've heard Rex talk about DF1/Luck only once and that was when someone asked him a question that was relevant. The person that got pissed about their staff not being crafted had all day to get it done yet wanted it made with only a few minutes left before the stones went live, honestly what's more important? These guys have been very patient with the amount of new players around making mistakes and helping correct them instead of raging or completely blowing them off. Choke Hold is obviously a spy trying to stir the pot and get shit started. I'm glad I chose Blackwater to be my home this iteration of Darkfall and enjoy all the fights we've had and there will be plenty more in the future.

5. Nef

Nef Ghost

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Jakyocaw

Jakyocaw Goblin Warrior

xD we've had a few peeps like that in gents ask for something made or enchants on their wep as we're heading to a checkpoint before a siege lol. But yeah big issues in a lot of the sieges that have been happening seems to be not many people listening to shotcallers and scrambling everwhere. something we want to go by is we'd "rather all listen and follow a bad call, then people not listen at all and going off to do their own thing." Luckily our clan's been cleansed of a lot of the people who either weren't listen to shot's being called, talking over everyone else trying to be a shotcaller, or people going off to do their own thing. But yeah as long as everyone's having fun, win or lose, that's all it's about, there's always next siege.

7. Korag

Korag Evil Eye
    Hero

Getting help is getting help no matter how ya spin it and only our alliance and some brutal showed, so stop trying to spin shit and make it look different when it really isn't
    --- Post updated ---
    You were told? By who? Nobody in our alliance told ya that, cause it was is a bold face lie, I know Kylock and he told me exactly why you sieged and what was said, and you claim ya didn't even know who was in my alliance or that I was leading MMM, so just like the last clown that commented stop with the lies and bullshit this isn't 2009 your balls have had to drop by now try and act like it.

Oh and FYI the first time we wiped you guys it was just our alliance, and we had less than 30 + 2 instinct, I did not expect we even had that many actives in our alliance ya we didn't need Brutal at all but I was unaware we would have as many as we did, yes we allied up with talpec also so that people in our alliance could bind at their city none of them came to the siege cause they were busy with there own siege. Myater ya been full of shit as long as Ive known ya, someday ya might wanna think about growing out of it.

#87 Korag, Jun 17, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2017
  8. Bladra

Bladra Chosen of Khamset
    Tester Contributor

If you still throwing up smoke about myater getting help, know that the were outbummbered when it was ava, and the were winning. Then Dune rats got hired, and various "friends" showed yp to help saltwater.

If myater hadn't asked for help it would have been rolling over and taking it.

9. Korag

Korag Evil Eye
    Hero

You were told? By who? Nobody in our alliance told ya that, cause it was is a bold face lie, I know Kylock and he told me exactly why you sieged and what was said, and you claim ya didn't even know who was in my alliance or that I was leading MMM, so just like the last clown that commented stop with the lies and bullshit this isn't 2009 your balls have had to drop by now try a
    You misunderstand and apparently did not read my first post, I do not care if someone gets help and I totally understand why someone would get help that is not the point at all. Point is they talked mad shit to me and other people in my guild/alliance for getting help, tears flowed hard all I am saying is people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

10. Bladra

Bladra Chosen of Khamset
    Tester Contributor

Didn't you already as an alliance out number them?

Myater likes this.
  11. Myater

Myater Cairn Giant
    Hero

It's not a lie? Yes there were other reasons behind wanting the holding obviously. I also didn't care who the leader was, why would I? I wanted the location. We saw you guys fight vs Bloodline at some siege forgot the city name and you guys had close to 50. Asked some people in your alliance and was told prob close to 35. You can say "no1 told me that" but they did. Just like if you asked someone in my clan we'd answer the question because it doesn't really change anything other than are you going to hire people or not so why not tell.

12. Korag

Korag Evil Eye
    Hero

I did not believe we did no, we ended up having a few more not sure of exact numbers I do also know they are a vet clan and I have more than 60% of my guild having never played any version of DF and the alliance other than Against all odds was pretty much the same.

13. Myater

Myater Cairn Giant
    Hero

People think we're all vets and it's funny as shit. We have plenty of newer players and we work with them to help them improve. Some brand new since beta and some brand new since the launch of RoA. We focus on teamplay not individual skill so we tend to fight pretty well together even if we're evenly skilled vs who we fight or out skilled on a individual level.

14. Korag

Korag Evil Eye
    Hero

Your done responding cause you know I am right and we had no where near 50 at bloodline siege and nobody told you we had 35, as I mentioned before and Your member told me this that you had no idea who was even in my alliance. only idiot you see is the one you stare at everyday in the mirror

15. zato1

zato1 Goblin Warrior

i think brutal showed up with 3 guys and we lost one, had a blast fighting gentlemen and blackwater and whatnot after all was said and done.

unbelievable victory after seeing how the city engagement went. totally thought blackwater had it in the bag, but they dropped the ball this time.

looking forward to more fights on niff in the future where fps is always good!

Myater likes this.
  16. Myater

Myater Cairn Giant
    Hero

Idk who you're talking to but we knew your alliance, we weren't sure about Abso showing but got word you guys had some siege pact (was told this from an outside person so idk how true it is). It's fine and I'm sry for calling you an idiot haha just tired of people spewing stuff they either don't know about or straight up lie about it. Good luck to you sir.

17. Good Friday

Good Friday Wildtribe Mage
    Legend

Yeah I'm shocked you won we went to bed sure it was all over :p

18. ijharb

ijharb Chosen of Khamset
    Supporter

If you were a dorf, then yes I'd agree.

19. Kylock Linoge

Kylock Linoge Goblin Warlord
    Legend

Titties

Hekkr, Kalos and Ylahoto like this.
  20. Isaac Clarke

Isaac Clarke Varangian Warthane
    Hero

Isn't there a siege vid in the works? Someone post that for numbers if anyone has doubts

Kylock Linoge likes this.