Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

map

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by HeganHatsumo, Mar 4, 2019.

1. HeganHatsumo

HeganHatsumo Infernal

CAN WE GET SOME NEW CONTINENTS OR SOMETHING WITH THE UPDATE, fuck running across the same land mass for 10 years gets old. Even a reskin would be nice

The Red King likes this.
  2. DeadlyHit

DeadlyHit Chosen of Khamset
    Legend

i mean the games to big for its current population why would we need more continents

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
  3. HeganHatsumo

HeganHatsumo Infernal

blow up center map landmass and make something new that's not a full square just saying

4. propain

propain Black Knight
    Loyal Hero

while yer at it shrink the ocean and place some nice thicc rivers in the blown up landmass. maybe boats, krakens and sea towers could be cool again.

On the topic of more stuff to do. I always had an idea about land towers being in center map, and I just found out that the system I proposed years ago could actually be feasibly implemented with how the villages work currently.

https://forums.riseofagon.com/threads/land-towers-a-constant-pvp-hotspot.4974/

With how the village system works it would fill in a lot of the holes of the idea. You could tie the armor tier system into activating the land tower to prevent naked alts just constantly being annoying. Something like 2+. This was my biggest concern with the idea because I feared naked just showing up getting loot at 2 A.M.

What I failed to mention in this post was that I wanted the towers to be shown on the map, and visually change when a tower went neutral or changed hands. Which can be done I presume, as the map now looks pretty cool. The current time it takes to capture a village is about the timeframe I had in mind, and would be good enough to mount a response. Now obviously the values of the rewards are probably way off because I was just spitballing at the time but I still think it would be a sought after hotspot. Middle map should feel dangerous IMO, where all the big dogs come out to play. and I think something like this could encourage it with some brainstorming behind it.

#4 propain, Mar 5, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2019
    Sero and HeganHatsumo like this.
  5. DeadlyHit

DeadlyHit Chosen of Khamset
    Legend

the fact agon has no big rivers that you could boat up and down has always been a major disapointment

Slayven, onslaught, Mea Kulpa and 3 others like this.
  6. propain

propain Black Knight
    Loyal Hero

Always wanted to raft down the Harjik river like Tom Sawyer.

HeganHatsumo likes this.
  7. WithoutShame

WithoutShame Infernal
    Supporter

how about we shrink the map, remove every unique feature of cities that made them cool, and fuck alfar lands. nah, that would never work

8. MikerotchBAGFACE

MikerotchBAGFACE Varangian Warthane

How about if i sail to the northwest end of the map i end up on the south east corner, playing the truman show gets old.

JEDIMind likes this.
  9. Sero

Sero Gnoll Vilegaunt
    Loyal Legend

The dreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeam

HeganHatsumo likes this.
  10. Animal

Animal Eodrin
    Hero

Let's go full-blown Arwic destruction style.

Destroy half the map and rebuild it with new lore behind said destruction(Will obviously never happen. We never deserved the original Turbine team - they're like Post Malone).

11. kinglear

kinglear Black Knight

what if every fire spell casted added to the global heat level, and after 2 million fire spells niff melts

Fengor and Sero like this.
  12. onslaught

onslaught Black Knight
    Patron