Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

Mirage - Group Fights

Discussion in 'Rise of Agon Videos' started by Jean-Claude, Jan 27, 2019.

1. Dotix

Dotix Stormgraive
    Wealthy Legend

Why would you say "try hards getting banged out by a group with some new players..." when I am most certain that Horn guy is the only name I haven't seen before.

So your "some new players" might be one random named alt or actually just 1 new player.

Also you can clearly see it was a 10v7 until grim came after multiple guys were dead(making it 10v8), for having 3 extra people you guys did not do very well.

"might wanna watch the hp bars bud" this just upsets me when only 1 guy in the party wasn't there...

You guys feeling okay because this whole thread seems pretty pathetic.

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
  2. CaptainAmerica

Loyal Legend

Horn is indeed an alt of a well known veteran player. We'll disclose the name of said player at a later date when we feel it's appropriate.

We can clearly see that you were outmatched here, this fight was lost for you before it ever began.

You feeling okay? Because you don't sound like you're doing very well.

3. Dotix

Dotix Stormgraive
    Wealthy Legend

I am just making observations as a bystander so no, I wasn't outmatched as I was not in the fight...

You guys seriously have a screw loose... besides I have no idea who you are and nor do I care.