Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

Missing old friends

Discussion in 'Memory Lane' started by Sique, Dec 26, 2020.

1. Sique

Sique Fire Giant
    Legend

I logged in a few times over the last couple days, and I really wanted to catch up with some old friends/clanmates that I haven't been in contact with for over two years now. Unfortunately, none of them play anymore.

The social element of Darkfall (any iteration) was the strongest aspect of the game and I never quite thought about it until now. Although the community was small, it was kind of special - the nature of the game made it really easy to make friends, foes or forge new alliances and meet with a bunch of new people you've never talked to before. Combat was cool and all, rest of the game was shit but who cares when you're having fun with friends, right?

Anyways, y'all know who you are. Don't be afraid to reach out on Discord (Sique#9830) if you wanna catch up again. Miss ya and hope you had a great Christmas.

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
    Myater and Landon Denniston like this.
  2. Billy Lee

Billy Lee Loremaster
    Staff Member BPG Representative Lifetime

Hope you had a nice Christmas too, Sique! I agree with your sentiment, lots of great people to meet here, it's a special kind of environment.

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
    Sique likes this.