Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

Most Over Hyped Players in Darkfall History

Discussion in 'Memory Lane' started by Dim Mok, Apr 12, 2016.

1. Dim Mok

Dim Mok Black Knight
    Loyal Legend

I think it's about others who hyped him up, I never paid attention to the trade ganking scene so I wouldn't know persay. However, I'm sure with the newbies and tradesman that lived in NPC's, Goblin was hyped up to be some sort of demi-god / beast. I dunno /shrugg

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
    dooty likes this.
  2. MikerotchBAGFACE

MikerotchBAGFACE Varangian Warthane

the last part made me laugh so hard well said.

3. TheGoblinShaman

TheGoblinShaman Goblin Scout

Damn im only #4

4. Sorrow Avaritia

Hero

Why are these even on the list did any1 consider them to be good?

Inkarnation likes this.
  5. Dim Mok

Dim Mok Black Knight
    Loyal Legend

I'm sure some ppl considered them good in certain circles relative their sphere of influence, and some of it manufactured by the players themselves. I just added names that other people were listing, if you feel these should be taken down give me reasons, maybe other ppl can chime in.

dooty likes this.
  6. Lord Assirak

Lord Assirak Goblin Warrior
    Legend

I don't want to get on anyone's bad side but I do remember someone in particular always trash talking people and never being able to live up to his name. He was Australian but i forget his name...

Grimtide likes this.
  7. Sacrillegious

Sacrillegious Fire Elemental
    Loyal Hero

luck was good at running away from fights he couldnt win

8. Mycke

Mycke Obsidian Golem

Noobstriker was solid though not sure if over rated, but Goblin Shaman wasnt that good nor do i think anyone thought he was (was good at trade ganking though lol), I could take him and Hooligan together back in DF. The only player in GPS who was good enough to be called good was Dremlock and he was probably overrated, mostly just a beast toon before others had one and once I started catching up my toon, he was much more just an 'above average' player like myself than a 'good' player.

Myater likes this.
  9. greatdane

greatdane Skeleton Archer

Noobstriker must have been a late bloomer, because we rarely let him or any of the other Furry Inc leave the bindstones in the wolflands in the first six months of NA release. I never ran across him after that point that I can remember.

10. Sacrillegious

Sacrillegious Fire Elemental
    Loyal Hero

I dueled/fought pretty much every single person considered good or bad. And let me tell you. in all truth everyone EVERYONE was better somedays over others. someone that dueled 15 times before they pvped seemed like a much better player than someone that didnt. Everyone had on and off days. Everyone had strengths and weaknesses and different playstyles. There were players that seemed unstoppable to some but easy to others. Play-styles conflicted eachother.The more people you fought the better you were at adapting to different play styles.

Somepeople were amazing at open world but sucked royal dick at duels. (same for other way around) I mean theres no real way to tell who is best because shit happened. The hardest player for me to win against dueling/open world was some fuck named Tristan or errok something. idk the guy just fucking dominated me everytime i came close to him. and it upset me.

For me i remember just meleeing everyone i saw down. i dont mean to gloat or anything but i pretty much melee fuckin lanmoar kids down. lol

11. Buffalo Spaceman

Buffalo Spaceman Frostjarl
    Hero

Fengor was hands down the best wolf on NA. At least for the last 6months to year of the game.

#171 Buffalo Spaceman, Aug 26, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2016
  12. Itwas Luck

Itwas Luck Air Elemental

still affected 4 years later.

Vader2103 likes this.
  13. Mycke

Mycke Obsidian Golem

Yeah I think he was one of those who bloomed into a solid player, im not sure he was top tier, but he

Probably Erock, though Trist is solid Erock was a beast who was competitive PvPing his second month even though he didnt start until like April 2010. He was in Cabal with Lead Dead and Witch Killer

I dont think you were overrated you really werent a strong PvPer but trade ganking and griefing werw where you shined.

BTW when Skarth quit he got trade ganked for liike 200000 wood I think it was, did you guys get that I never got the full story from him, I didnt want to rub the wound lol

#173 Mycke, Aug 26, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2016
  14. Dim Mok

Dim Mok Black Knight
    Loyal Legend

I have taken down Noobstriker and Goblin Shaman from the list after multiple complaints

dooty likes this.
  15. rabies

rabies Deadeye
    Legend

A good friend would ask about it multiple times, especially when said friend sounds happy or is boasting. ;) haha

Mycke likes this.
  16. Ludiusvox

Ludiusvox New Member

KyKy was in my guild he was pretty good.

17. Sorrow Avaritia

Hero

Please can you take your name down as well please, I cant remember u ever being hyped by any1.

18. Dim Mok

Dim Mok Black Knight
    Loyal Legend

Cool your tits, I will gladly take it down if there are multiple complaints (not by the same person).

#178 Dim Mok, Aug 28, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2016
    dooty likes this.
  19. Sique

Sique Fire Giant
    Legend

Here's your multiple complaints.

Take your name down. You weren't over-hyped at all - in fact I believe you were a running joke in DFO.

20. IgorsLegacy

IgorsLegacy Goblin Shaman
    Legend

Not to defend Dim, but weren't you like 4 years old when DFO was running? I know you didn't play it at all.