Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

my idea of the tier list for DF 2018

Discussion in 'Rise of Agon Videos' started by MagneticMan, May 29, 2018.

1. Sique

Sique Fire Giant
    Legend

no because i guarantee you have a negative kdr against someone out there

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
  2. Juicy

Juicy Black Knight
    Hero

only people that really had me had my heart pumping was Arrow/Squanto/Juice/Rex/Gotja does well also but was more African each time i vsed him and we went even most the time, rest i think i have at least a even or better than even kdr vsing (might have forgot 1 or 2).

3. Sique

Sique Fire Giant
    Legend

well uh, i have a positive kdr against everyone 'cept you. if i don't have a positive kdr it's even. this makes me the best because kdr is all that matters.

#ezgame #thegoat #godtier #noteventhebeasttierisasgoodasme #goml

#263 Sique, Jun 1, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2018
    Sero likes this.
  4. MADtheMADDEST

MADtheMADDEST Competition Winner
    Streamer Legend ANN Reporter

Sique has journal'd me too many times. Those numbers are skewed and this is fake news. Sorry bucko

Sique, Grimtide, ijharb and 1 other person like this.
  5. ijharb

ijharb Chosen of Khamset
    Supporter

You are the expert on journaling.

Sique likes this.
  6. Animal

Animal Eodrin
    Hero

Is that so? :smirk:

7. Grimtide

Grimtide Evil Eye
    Legend

pssh
    --- Post updated ---
    i know the feeling

anytime id go afk at launch my whole clan would journal me then try to quote it as our record

8. Sique

Sique Fire Giant
    Legend

nah just me goin ham in dools

#268 Sique, Jun 2, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2018
    kinglear likes this.
  9. NonFactor

NonFactor Forest Golem
    Wealthy Affluent Legend

GET ON MY LEVEL

kinglear likes this.
  10. Sorrow Avaritia

Hero

Why are you you beast tier and I am B tier when I have beat you more times than you have beat me, even though I beat you in robes a bunch of times when you were geared, beat you in more duels than you have me, gave you free wins so you would feel confident at a tourny you were going to and beat you more times open world than you have me? I also beat you a few times when you were on other peoples char. It was so obviously you, but you denied it and they confirmed it.

Also I 10 wins, 3 losses v dotix in RoA and 13 wins 0 losses against him in DND. Don't you think you should both be moved down to C tier?

Also 10 people in beast tier, 6 people in S tier, 7 people in b tier and 1 person in D tier would beat you the majority of times. You list seems pretty bad to me.

NonFactor likes this.
  11. MagneticMan

MagneticMan Celestial

sorrow you're actually the most self proclaimed good player in the history of DF

literally nobody calls you good except yourself

and no get out of your delusions are you fucking nuts you beat me more? LOL you mustve been too high on whatever pills you were on you depressed weirdo because I've pooped on you more times then I could count

will wreck your brains out again anyday too and no even Dotix is way better then a braindead retard like you

edit: stop quoting me, stop talking to me, you sound like a depressed homeless druggie go talk to someone else you lonely pillow humping freak

chad and l0st exile like this.
  12. NonFactor

NonFactor Forest Golem
    Wealthy Affluent Legend

its a troll list.
    ure good broski

13. Sorrow Avaritia

Hero

Journal proves you wrong and that is without counting the times I have killed you on other accounts like blue poos account and some others, although I guess if you include ashen crow it would probably end up about even as you dueled me when I was insanely rusty.

Still though most of our duels were with me in robes and you geared and I still beat you more times than you beat me. Yet you claim you are better and I am the delusional one.

I constantly claim people are bad not that I am good, there is a difference.

I also beat you so hard in DF1 I didn't even want you in my clan lol. But high dro let you in anyway.

14. MagneticMan

MagneticMan Celestial

lol you really are some kind of a whacked weirdo

you followed me aroud everywhere in DF1, gave me your LV andi didnt even care, then in this game you gave me 500K gold raw to suck my dick while you were in my clan and even then I just didn't care, then you came back and wanted to play again and i completely ignored you

I've beaten you 8/10 duels whenever we've dueled, so its hilarious you're saying you actually believe you're better then me

you have the reaction time of a fucking snail you would get flopped, let me know if you want to fight ingame otherwise shut the fuk up you depressed weirdo and bathtub toaster

chad likes this.
  15. Sorrow Avaritia

Hero

Using your list this is a far more accurate list. Not going to add any names and there are some shit players in interchangeable vets but I don't feel like singling them out

BEAST

Rex

Squanto

Arrow

JUICE

Cadaver

gotja

Interchangeable vets

Sero

Hayland

Magnetic Man

Lear

Sique Creamy

Smoody

Vree

MAD Ness

Merleis

Disco

Kim K

Rep Tar

Animal

Saint

Chad

Sony listen (idk who this is)

Sarge

Nat Kro

Slinky Pouncer (luck?)

obeesho

Yomi scythetalon

Synced

Myater

Kalos

Sorrow

Yuki Belle

Rabble Rabble

Rhy Gaul

Juicy

Janosh

Hegan

Kim K (who?)

Belal

Windbanger

keide

Exo sting

Boo khaki

Ruly Macaroni

Dornador

Clock Work

Hash Bowl

Jack Bailey (cant say his new name)

Full Swing

Your Nan

Sin Tan

Epic Wang

Brahji

Primal ist

barbarrians

grimtide

turk

Ell borracha

Team killer

Vice versa

Ysir knox

Wet dog

Dotix
    --- Post updated ---
    Never once followed you around, you practically begged me to join RGF, I only joined because I liked trombone. I expected to quit completely and you were the clan leader so I just gave you the LV, I also believed that you were the type of person who would give it back because you are to worried about damaging your rep if I ever did come back, I wasn't really playing with any1 at the time so seemed like the best choice as I didn't want to keep paying taxes for it. Also I didn't specifically give you the 500k, I gave it to you and told you to split it between the clan, as I didn't have any plans to come back, but it seems like the scum bag you are, you probably kept it all to yourself.

You are just straight up making shit up, you just mad because I said you were to shit to join a clan in DF1.

16. MagneticMan

MagneticMan Celestial

you sound too whacked off your pills bro i was a god in DF1 so fact that u even say that is stupid hahahaha and you are absolutely nobody in his game and are shit tier, you wont log in and fight me even tho i have double your ping because YOU ARE SHIT

stop talking to me you loser

17. Sorrow Avaritia

Hero

You got good after nearly every1 and you were still playing 24/7 for like 2 years after I stopped playing. When I was still playing you were such trash tier that I wouldn't have thought twice about engaging you if you had twice my numbers. You repeatedly got flawless-ed by me when you came for tryout duels lol.

Also I am no longer on pills, was on them from November up until like 4 or so weeks ago.

Obviously you want to duel me now when I am rusty as fuck, its the only chance you will ever have to beat me lol.

18. Frog

Frog Black Knight
    Loyal Hero

Someone get him some more pills

Fengor likes this.
  19. Sorrow Avaritia

Hero

They were pain killers lol, I take epilepsy pills as well so they made me super drowsy, was half a sleep the entire time and cant remember most of the stuff I did =(.
    --- Post updated ---
    Also mag did you ever share that 500k gold with the clan like I asked or did you just keep it for yourself?

I find it really funny that you always claim to be rich irl, yet you can never afford a sub to RoA and have to keep begging people for accounts and items so you can actually play.

20. MagneticMan

MagneticMan Celestial

i dont beg anyone for anythin but gear when i need it and I don't claim to be rich, well off sure, I dont usually make online transactions but I do now, bro you talk so much shit and try to get attention its hilarious, like a lil bitch lemme know when you want to lose 1v1 bro shake that rust off get rid of your pills and excuses so i can dunk on your suicidal ass fucking homeless loser