Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

North human lands

Discussion in 'Clan Discussion' started by Troy, Mar 26, 2017.

1. Troy

Troy Chosen of Khamset
    Legend

It would be alot more convenient for the last 5 clans to bind out of : Quarandel, banagar, brockmoore, ottenhal, long march. It's alot closer to each other than cairn and there's enough holdings for everyone.

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
  2. zander

zander Chosen of Khamset
    Legend

Drow doesn't want to PVP anymore. As for all the other clans i'm sure most of us are willing to move to a new area of the map, just need to get them to agree on the area.

Defiance would happily move wherever the server wants to go. Personally i like the Aradoth - Dagnamyr - Ottenahl area, but North human lands is good too.

3. Nat

Nat Shadow Knight
    Legend

I think the servers will be closing in 2-3 weeks which isn't much time to justify a relocation. Besides, these new 'champion' spawns are gonna be lit af, maybe we'll gravitate towards those areas naturally.

Fengor likes this.
  4. Scrapnotcrap

Scrapnotcrap Eodrin
    Loyal Hero

I'm not avoiding the PVP, I just don't want to be an helpless victim. And I strongly disagree with the removal of system message. I kill ppl in serruk because I can easily camp the bank area as I'm waiting for them to come in.

Edit:

Lets not talk about the difference with actual pvp and pk.

#4 Scrapnotcrap, Mar 27, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2017
  5. Myater

Myater Cairn Giant
    Hero

PvP is Player vs Player so although you jumping someone you consider it a pk, it's still under the category PvP.

6. Sintan

Sintan Black Knight
    Wealthy Affluent Legend

The relocation already happened. Damaji owns Banagar, Blackwater owns Brockmoore. We took and moved to these holdings because Drow was living in Long March but as soon as we showed up they moved away.

CaptainAmerica, zander and Sique like this.
  7. Nat

Nat Shadow Knight
    Legend

Are you staying?

8. Clockwork

Clockwork Goblin Warlord
    Tester

You blow up izkand bank everyday for a week and expect to keep farming q1 quartz just to stay there? not happenin brotherman. Asset damage is a huge turn off for pvp, especially the bank. How do you expect us to fight when we can't even gear up in theory?

9. zander

zander Chosen of Khamset
    Legend

They are talking about Long March now. We all moved to nearby to long march (where you had moved to) and now you all moved again.

Also we only did asset in preparation for sieges, because you kept dropping siege stones in the Izkand bank area. If we left the bank then any fight over the siege stones would've allowed you guys to constantly grab scroach gear and harass whenever you died in the main fight.

If you siege a holding then expect asset to your holdings as siege prep, especially your holding only 500m away.

Sique and Myater like this.
  10. Sintan

Sintan Black Knight
    Wealthy Affluent Legend

Damaji is there still we fight them pretty often now.

11. Myater

Myater Cairn Giant
    Hero

Banks were only blown up because siege stones were placed inside your holding and we only did it DURING the siege. Other than that, outside of sieges the asset was to walls only pretty much.

Btw guys, patch early March.

Sintan likes this.
  12. Clockwork

Clockwork Goblin Warlord
    Tester

The whole point of the tenaland siege was to get people awake on cairn because the population slacked off something fierce...the 1st tenaland siege fielded around 20+- on either side and was an over all decent fight...we liked the pvp...people seemed to log on for a few days, then it faded off. If you think for one minute that it was a legit siege for the holding then you are out of your mind. As you remember when we whiped the Defiance / BW group the first time and the stone went live we never blew the stone up because we didn't want the holding, we just wanted to large group fighting associated with the siege. Half out guys logged off, then we got whiped running to simiran. So we kept sieging it hoping for another fight. I know theres a rumor going around that drow was sieging tena for CK to get it and bind there, and being an SG of CK, there was nothing like that going on. I even messaged myater after the 1st engangment and told him it was for pvp only and he said "yea thats what i figured". Down here messaged him and offered a 1v1 or 3v3 for tena or somthing stupid like that just for trolling purposes.

13. Myater

Myater Cairn Giant
    Hero

In that first one you guys won the fight before a lot of us were able to get on. We told you guys we were coming back and 50% of your group logged off (this was 5min before the hamlet stone went live). And I did figure it was for PvP until 2 or 3 of them were no shows? lol. Great PvP there! Plus when I asked anyone but you it was always "CK wants it to be able to port up here from their holdings".

14. Clockwork

Clockwork Goblin Warlord
    Tester

IDK about the no shows, that was probably just kantor becuase i dont even remember hearing about more than maybe 2 tenaland sieges. The 1st being the good one, the 2nd one for pvp and anything after that i had no idea about it. And i never spoke with anyone about taking tena for CK to port from, i didn't wana lose the defiance / damaji pvp because at the time it was good pvp there for a while. Didnt see any reason to take that way

Myater likes this.
  15. Myater

Myater Cairn Giant
    Hero

Yeah idk haha w/e.

16. Clockwork

Clockwork Goblin Warlord
    Tester

The only way CK would have done that is if we took tenaland, then deallied everyone just stricky to have pvp vs the whole server, which would have been possible a month ago or so, but now CK fields like 3-5 people during sieges. We dont have the man power right now to make that possible / to even hold it. Most of them are waiting for this new big patch and launch to come like everyone else

17. Scrapnotcrap

Scrapnotcrap Eodrin
    Loyal Hero

Pvp: 2 players or 2 sides fighting.

Pk: 1 player or 1 side fighting

18. Myater

Myater Cairn Giant
    Hero

Just because you jump someone doesn't mean they aren't fighting back. And PvP means player vs player. Not Player fighting a player fighting back. it's not PFAPFB. Thx

19. Sintan

Sintan Black Knight
    Wealthy Affluent Legend

Go to sleep BB.

20. Myater

Myater Cairn Giant
    Hero

I'm bored sowy. None of my guys wanna play any games OTHER than OW and I'm tired of that game.

Sintan likes this.