Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

Old farts club

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by raypew, Sep 11, 2020.

1. raypew

raypew Goblin Scout
    Hero

The name of this post sounds like a good clan name, doesn't?

In all seriousness though, I started playing Darkfall in 2009, when it first came out. I was in my late 20s then and played pretty much non stop until the game shut down. Unholy wars never really did it for me. I never got into it and then eventually quit.
    Now it's 2020 and I'm pushing 40. Unfortunately ( Or fortunately ) don't have the time to play Rise of Agon at all. Work, family, and just overall it always seems that there are better things to do than to play computer games but I miss it so much. Sometimes I get flashbacks to all the fun things and sieges we've had with the crew in-game.
    Yeah I know it's my boomer ass talking now but I'm curious... How many old-time Darkfall veterans are still playing the game who are now in their 40s and maybe 50s?

Still having fun?

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
    #1 raypew, Sep 11, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2020
    Mea Kulpa likes this.
  2. The Red King

The Red King Obsidian Golem
    Loyal Legend

Nightmare UDL and I was until the pop dropped now that you cant port anywhere and adding minions and soon fragments. They are lost and cant find their way back....

Now its go to a VCP and either zerg or get zerged, rarely the perfect fight.

I've played like 2-3 days since June. Before that, I was on like everyday since forever.