Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

Onto the Stuntie Question (Stuntiefraggen): Increasing GTT Prices

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dunk Slammington, Jul 11, 2017.

1. Dunk Slammington

Dunk Slammington Goblin Warlord

[​IMG]

PEOPLE OF AGON

As you may have recently noticed, the prices of Game Time Tokens has risen up from a value of 9-10k to that of 12-15k. I am here to inform you that your suspicions are incorrect, and should you continue to perpetuate the idea that GTTs are worth more than their previous 10k value, you are falling into the economic trap laid by the evil dwarvish bankers.

Allow me to allay you fears, my brothers and sisters of Agon:

These prices will only 'remain' at 12-15k, or heaven forbid, 15-20k only should you continue to purchase at higher rates. Refusing to purchase at these prices will cause GTTs to retain their original 9-10k value. Remember, it is within the utmost interest for the dwarves to entice you with their offers of plentiful GTTs, at the cost of, well, higher costs. They have bought out all the cheaper GTTs in order to market them at a higher price. Yes, these are the same tactic employed by those fellows at Wall Street or Goldman Sachs in order to increase the value of rather mediocre or worthless shares in companies such as Apple, Amazon and even Mc Donalds. They make things seem like they are worth more and nudge you into thinking you are purchasing at a wonderful price, when in reality, they are profiting by a huge margin over your misunderstanding and lack of attentiveness in high school economics classes.

DO NOT GIVE INTO THESE EVIL, MANIPULATIVE STUNTIE BASTARDS.
    They are liars, cheaters, and scoundrels.
    [​IMG]

Fig 1. Stuntism at its work

It is imperative that
    all citizens of Agon understand to boycott these high prices, else a Great Depression would be imminent. Experts have conducted studies by extrapolating current sell-prices on various products related to GTTs in order to produce this very self explantory graph.

[​IMG]

Fig 2. Graphic demonstrating the impending doom of caused by a dwarf made economic recession.
    Slammington, PhD in Economics and Zoology

[​IMG]

Fig 3. Saul "Goodman" smirks at the increase of GTT prices. Notice as he attempts to grope that sexy, slim, not overweight female on the left.

[​IMG]

Fig 4. Man tries to buy GTTs at a somewhat more reasonable price to no avail. Peddler Shlomo moves back to Africa due to being driven out financially by dwarves.

I believe the research presented is self evident that all dwarves are evil and are the main perpetrators of the impending economic collapse due to the man made increase in GTT sell prices. I urge the people of Agon to boycott these ridonkulous GTT prices in order to preserve humanitarian free trade, well being of our countrymen, and the affordable future of our children.

Stormblast, Mea Kulpa, Z3BRa and 13 others like this.
  2. Super Star

Super Star Oak Lord
    Legend

[​IMG]

KingLlama, Lucan, STDIO and 2 others like this.
  3. Scrubby Bear

Scrubby Bear Eodrin
    Hero

Its not really a bad thing that GTT are super cheap. That means its super easy for people to keep subs. Super easy to keep subs = more people in game.

Also, I think the price will increase a bit when they start adding other tokens like name changes and race changes. Its just that GTTs are the only thing to spend nithron on at the moment other than firework grenades.

Fengor and Dunk Slammington like this.
  4. Dunk Slammington

Thank you for reiterating the research conducted in Fig 2. demonstrating a rapid decrease in quality of life when GTTs increase in price. Yes, maintaining the affordable 9-10k price is of utmost importance in preserving the population of people, and in defunding those evil dwarves.

5. mybsurchin

mybsurchin Celestial

saul goodmans prices are not the normal prices tbh

he spams his overpriced macro all day and i doubt anyone actually buys from him

WyLd_SyDe likes this.
  6. Dunk Slammington

Ah yes, let me point to Fig 3 as well as a first hand experience by an anonymous individual that is totally not myself:

"PEOPLE ACTUALLY BUY SHIT AT 12-15k?"
    "Dude we can't buy them at lower prices anymore. Even at 15k per I still only make like 3k per sale at 10-20 GTTs per month"
    "So you make 30-60k a month by shekeling people?"
    "Yeah"
    "Lol, so you basically buy GTTs just to realize you get another 2-3 GTTs for free"
    "Dwarf Life."
    --- Post updated ---
    But no srs people actually by his shit once in a while. Saul is actually their clan trader so its multiple people selling that stuff too

7. Bexerion Khaos

Bexerion Khaos Goblin Warrior
    Supporter

[​IMG]

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
    Kwatos likes this.
  8. davick

davick Goblin Warlord

An item is worth the price someone is willing to pay.

Mea Kulpa, Nat, Fengor and 1 other person like this.
  9. Khazgol

Khazgol Deadeye
    Hero

This.
    If you are selling a GTT for 15K and you have couple interested buyers, it's worth 15K. If no one is biting, your price is likely too high. On the other hand, if they're selling like hotcakes at a certain price, the price will likely go up.

10. WyLd_SyDe

WyLd_SyDe Spellgazer
    Legend

Lol I saw someone buying gtts for 7k and selling them for 13k in the same macro, what a joke

11. DaveBizzle

DaveBizzle Goblin Warrior

That graph - had to hit the like button on that

Mea Kulpa likes this.
  12. Dunk Slammington

This is the kind of stuff I fight against: the proliferation of money making by such unethical methods.

13. Z3BRa

Z3BRa Goblin Warrior

Best forum post to date... I seen a guy selling 69 GTT's at 7k each!

I purchased 10 and off loaded 4/5 the other day at 12k each. Sound profit however, if market dwarf is correct... Looks like there is more upside on this beast lol

14. mybsurchin

mybsurchin Celestial

My hero

15. dragula

dragula Gravelord
    Legend

LOL I saw that movie for the first time recently. Was amazing.

16. CottonEyeJoe

CottonEyeJoe Crypt Guard

My posts keep getting deleted because I mention real problems. So maybe this vague posts lasts.

Supply vs demand. There is no demand for gametime therefor it stays super cheap.

17. Dunk Slammington

There has to be some kind of final solution to keep these GTT prices down... some kinda... final solution to get rid of all these fat disgusting dwarves...

18. mybsurchin

mybsurchin Celestial

Wow lol
    --- Post updated ---
    Fake news reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

19. Dunk Slammington

Two weeks ago, I would say WTB GTT and three people instantly message me with "9k per?" "10k per" "how many you wana buy"?

Now, it's hard to find a single reasonable seller. Why did individuals who used to possess 100s of GTTs suddenly go out of stock? Did more players enter the game and want to increase their sub time? No. The fucking dwarves man. People like Saul hoarding and trying to shekel it for higher prices.

Time to start persecuting the shit out of them. Gonna camp ALL their dwarf dungeons, and slander them verbally and physically with mana missile at Sang
    --- Post updated ---
    BUMP GTT PRICES ARE SKY ROCKETING
    Why?

One person sells for a ridiculous price. After three days of advertising, one desperate lazy person buys it. Now he thinks all GTTs should be worth more and domino effect occurs, thus perpetually raising GTT prices but decreasing the amount of people wanting to buy it at said price. Increase in cost, decrease in demand.

DO NOT LET THIS CONTINUE
    PLEASE
    FOR THE LOVE OF JESUS
    AND THE LATTER DAY SAINTS

Ylahoto likes this.
  20. ZeuZ

ZeuZ Undead Dwarf

This. Limited time so I just cant nolife poopsock it in trade all day so i'll just keep throwing out money at people until I get one. Just bought one for 20k without a single care.