Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

Painful

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SinSemilla, Nov 25, 2019.

1. SinSemilla

SinSemilla Air Elemental
    Loyal Tester

No I do not know I can have a personal portal network on my character, what do you mean?

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
  2. Sero

Sero Menhir Sentinal
    Loyal Legend

You seriously don't know about runebooks?

Battle Smurf likes this.
  3. Methodico

Methodico Winterbound

New runebooks are shit. This map It Is for 10000 players so also we have 2000 players this world Will seem empty, only fast travel can help us. And travels are not a good value for holdings, i prefere to see special / unique weapons, material or crafting station for every city.

4. Garou

Garou Crypt Guard

if we had 2k people and those people had reasons to go out in the world and do things (as in the game had grind) the world would be absolutely popping.

we have 100 people and nobody has a reason to do anything but duel and bank stare.

Battle Smurf and The Red King like this.
  5. Sero

Sero Menhir Sentinal
    Loyal Legend

Go queue an arena game you scrub.

Literally killing the game with how bad you are at it. A billboard, 47 holdings, and a million chaos stones to bind from and this idiot can't figure out how to get around the map. Moron doesn't even realize if he could get around the map he still wouldn't find anyone because theres a total of 30 people playing due to devs deciding to cater to him and the NONEXISTENT casual carebear playerbase that wants everything handed to them immediately. Next thing you know, he's guna be asking for enchanting materials to be removed because he doesn't want to farm. Literal shit tier.

#85 Sero, Dec 10, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2019
    Battle Smurf likes this.
  6. Kol Taggar

Kol Taggar Celestial
    Loyal Legend

wat

7. Sero

Sero Menhir Sentinal
    Loyal Legend

"ITS TOO HARD TO GET AROUND THE MAP TO FIND ONE OF MY 10 EXISTING ENEMIES PLAYING."

BPG has been altering this game for the shittiest players possible that don't even want to play the game and want to instantly have everything given to them and look where it's at? Deader than dead. You have to be literally braindead to have trouble getting around this map.

8. Kol Taggar

Kol Taggar Celestial
    Loyal Legend

have you had a lot of concussions or something?

9. Methodico

Methodico Winterbound

Yes infact this game it's full of people that love to farm, df 1 was like you want, a shit dead game because of tedium and the difference between new and old players. Everibody knows that you are a no lifers and you still sux in this game... Go to farm same mob for months if you like this, but dont break our balls. Make your sieges alone if you have fun! Make your own server so you can be the best and you can farm mob everiday 24/7 ;)

MaxiHori likes this.
  10. Garou

Garou Crypt Guard

df1 had 50x the players this game has.

idk how you can call it dead while praising this game that lost literally 99% of its playerbase in a year.

dfo had several k players on both servers well into 2011

Battle Smurf and Sero like this.
  11. Methodico

Methodico Winterbound

Yes maybe in the First 2 months then the gap between no lifers macro player and casual has become unbridgeable and everibody leave the game. No one love to kill mob for 2 hours to raise up 0.2 dext.

#91 Methodico, Dec 10, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2019
    MaxiHori likes this.
  12. Garou

Garou Crypt Guard

no.
    this game launched to like 3-4k players and has been up for 2.5 years and despite being f2p has under 100 active players.

dfo despite having a subscription model and no GTTs had around 3k players on NA and like 1500 on EU a couple of years in.

Battle Smurf likes this.
  13. Methodico

Methodico Winterbound

Yes shit numbers for a new game, what you Say It Is a bad thing for a sandbox game like df with a huge Map. So yes,they fail! Tasos was you friend? Where you find this numbers? Explain it thanks.
    --- Post updated ---
    I played many mmo sandbox and df was the only One where level the character was the endgame. Tedium Is not the Key if you have contents.

14. Sero

Sero Menhir Sentinal
    Loyal Legend

DFO WAS MORE POPULATED THAN ROA, HELLO? LOLOLOLOL

This whole "change it for the casuals" approach has actually LOST players. You realize that right? You realize you shouldn't be playing an MMORPG because MMORPGs are about character progression right? Holy shit it's like opposite day on these forums today.

Farmiing mobs. creating gear, crafting, building, THATS ALL PART OF THIS GAME IDIOT. You say "tedium" I say things to do.

Battle Smurf likes this.
  15. Kol Taggar

Kol Taggar Celestial
    Loyal Legend

You do seem like a guy who has a lot of time to spend on things to do.

MaxiHori and Methodico like this.
  16. Sero

Sero Menhir Sentinal
    Loyal Legend

Yea. It's hard to find something to do. You have to use your brain and like... pick things... Sometimes I like to go to the gym and tell everyone there it's too hard to lift the weights so can they lift them for me?

17. Methodico

Methodico Winterbound

What you describe is a shit game, and maybe you like shit games. Farmiing mobs. creating gear, crafting, building are only the basics in a sandbox game.

18. Sero

Sero Menhir Sentinal
    Loyal Legend

What I describe:

Rise of Agon raises the PvP Sandbox MMORPG to new heights, giving veterans and new players an epic fantasy experience like never before. In this sandbox MMO, thousands of players have the freedom to choose their own destiny, create and control empires, engage in unrestricted PvE and PvP combat with full loot, or sail the open seas in a reimagined naval warfare system. Strategy and skill will be your most valuable asset when choosing your path. Now go forth and explore new lands, forge alliances to lay claim to your territory, and conquer your enemies where Risk vs Reward will dictate your future.

Maybe you like shit games. Wanna know the difference between you and I? I don't go on CS:GO forums telling them to add sandbox features and tab targeting to a game clearly described as an FPS shooter arena you brain dead troglodyte.

19. Methodico

Methodico Winterbound

I seem to talk with Fred Flistones. We have no Freedom to choose! When you Will understand this you Will understand how a sandbox works. Here we are all the same with no choice, a pvp sandbox game with 2 classes and 2 choices it's bullshit. Any survival game Is more sandbox than Df, go to Ark if you like to farm mob for hours.

#99 Methodico, Dec 11, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2019
  20. Garou

Garou Crypt Guard

non sandbox mmos give you plenty of choice in what you want to be.

sandboxes are defined by giving you increased freedom in choosing what to do, not necessarily what to be.