Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

Party Alignment Bug?

Discussion in 'Support' started by kenns01, Jun 14, 2017.

1. kenns01

kenns01 Goblin Scout

I grouped up with someone outside of a dungeon. We did not hit each-other before starting the group.
    About 20 minutes into killing NPCs in the dungeon, we're at the end with a room of about 8 or so, the party member is on the other end of the room and gets knocked out by one of the NPC orks. When this happened I went "Rogue".

I was unable to get to him in time because they were all spawned at this point and eventually his death timer ran out

When it did, I lost 200 aligntment.

The only thing that I could think of is that I nicked him while fighting monsters at the same time at some point, as we were both knives so fighting close to one another. But that shouldn't initiate rogue status? We were both grouped.

The second possibility, unless the above is intended, is that I cast an aoe heal (Witches Brew) that healed a NPC that then hit him.. but that must have been before his death as we were far away from each-other when he died.

Is this a bug? 200 was a lot work to grind ! Thanks

2. jakobmillah

jakobmillah Earth Elemental

This alignment system... I'm glad I'm not the developer responsible to program that stuff, because seriously, it's a mess with so many possible combinations that needs to be considered, it's not even funny.