Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

PEACEFULL PROTEST

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Pimptight, Sep 5, 2017.

1. Pimptight

Pimptight Obsidian Golem
    Streamer Legend

I am so disgusted right now with the lack of anything to fucking do in this game at all.

You guys even removed the crafting grind and leveling grind so now I have nothing to do since im finished.

The patch was on PTS almost 2 weeks yet is filled with bugs that multiple people reported.

I am really sick to my stomach now that i realize this game is doomed if BPG keeps ignoring the general public.

""proposal"
    I say we protest seriously and not some stupid ass in game thing either we all give them 24 hours to fix the stupid bugs on live AND we give them 24 hours to respond with at least an idea of a content patch with some or all of the idea's everyone including me have been throwing at them for months. If these things dont happen we all delete our characters so we have 0 reason to ever come back...

I want BPG to just say "OK WERE SORRY" and just commit to a patch that has shit to fucking do in it. NO MORE GOD DAMN QOL/NPE fucking shit how much more easy can we make leveling/crafting now?

Im so disgusted that I cant even word this correctly im so salty i cant see straight right now. BPG you dropped the ball hard as fuck lets fix it this is the last shot.
    --- Post updated ---
    im sure this will be taken down so i screenshot it if its removed it will go on reddit with the rest of the DND lovers who only post bad shit because they hate BPG's posts

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
    #1 Pimptight, Sep 5, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2017
  2. _SeeD_

_SeeD_ Goblin Warlord

RABBLE!

Fengor likes this.
  3. quietnoobz

quietnoobz Chosen of Khamset

I posted this on my darkfall friends facebook this morning:
    Hey, guys, just wanted to share my experience this morning. Never before has a game patch caused me to literally throw up in the toilet for 5-10 minutes. Patch looked good, so I log in to rise of agon only to find all my weapons and gear have zero durability. I casted one spell and staff breaks. I look in my bank and all my (hoarded, expensive) enchanted gears have no enchant on them and zero dura, and I ask around and see nobody experiencing this problem and no gms replied. I submitted a ticket, paced for five minutes, and then proceeded to vomit. good Story time, boys! BPG has actually surpassed AV, I have never actually vomited from a patch!

RootedOak likes this.
  4. Neilk

Neilk Web Development & System Admin
    Staff Member Team Lead

Server is down for maintenance while we fix the issue of 0 dura gear and rollback to downtime 2 hours ago.

Fengor, Wes Furtive and quietnoobz like this.
  5. quietnoobz

thank you Mr. NeilK, i appreciate any efforts to restore my gear!

6. ArrowExpert

ArrowExpert Chosen of Khamset
    Hero

There is nothing to do. So basically I log in for sieges and duels and log out.

Lodex2001, Myater and quietnoobz like this.
  7. Pimptight

Pimptight Obsidian Golem
    Streamer Legend

I know buddy and prepare for less to do im done with ROA tell I see some changes that will give us shit to fight over and or shit to do. That means no REIGN left to drop sieges 1 more big clan out of the mix.

8. quietnoobz

i like to farm chants, turn in maps keys, farm dungeons. i dunno, farming is still fun because i haven't burnt out on it yet, i usually play on and off, so i started leveling magics since the casual patch. i raid cities sometimes and find a few kills, or take buddies to big new spawns. there's something to do beyond pvp but you're probs burnt out on that stuff right now and loaded in the bank XD

9. ArrowExpert

ArrowExpert Chosen of Khamset
    Hero

if reign quits my clan most likely will too.

10. Battle Smurf

Battle Smurf Oak Lord
    Legend

REEEEE!

11. judgedarktide

judgedarktide Goblin Scout

Go villages, golems, Q4 mobs. Trade route exit. there is pvp all over. And some of it is even profitable.
    You are just too lazy to go and get it. sit in your city and expect pvp instead of go do objectives.. this community consists of 95% lazy fat fucks

HeganHatsumo and quietnoobz like this.
  12. quietnoobz

made me laugh :D

Myater likes this.
  13. judgedarktide

judgedarktide Goblin Scout

never the less. its true.

14. Pimptight

Pimptight Obsidian Golem
    Streamer Legend

@Inositol @Sintan @Grimtide

1) Wolf Down
    gone no one logs in and jiro bailed myater sometimes posts in discord/forums.

2)shameful
    grimtide kept them logging in for sieges/pvp but he claims to have gave up also and quit

3)REIGN
    Rex has school cant play at night when we do sieges/vcp duels. Sintan i think hates everything the game has become and stopped logging in much. I was here last of us to drop sieges and neither of the last 4 I dropped were even fun. I am also burned out with putting so much effort into getting people to log in and then be bitched at that we either 1 dont have the numbers to fight and dont want to do pre set up fights with 0 open world engagements or 2 we have too many or dint find anyone to fight so we duel and then badmouth the game and log out. Unless someone like Swoll takes the lead and starts dropping sieges REIGN is pretty much dead.

Myater likes this.
  15. quietnoobz

pimp, pretty sure everyone was on and we had to beg YOU to log in last night.

judgedarktide likes this.
  16. Nat

Nat Shadow Knight
    Legend

I've been saying it for a while but they need to implement the conquest towers, territory control and a revised siege system. Clans are the life blood of the game and they have nothing to do.

17. Luckyy

Luckyy Goblin Scout

Lets do a siege in robes as form of our protest!

quietnoobz likes this.
  18. quietnoobz

this makes as little sense as my day-drinking and cigarette habit. i love it!

19. Pimptight

Pimptight Obsidian Golem
    Streamer Legend

we had 4 dudes when i did log in 7 counting me and the 2 eu dudes who didnt make it to cairn tell after we all logged and yes you guys had to beg me because i gave up mostly days ago.
    --- Post updated ---
    we also hit calf with 4 people and found no one and then teena and found 7-8 dudes in infernal dueling so we logged out remember?

20. sceptre69er

sceptre69er Goblin Scout

I do have to say, that going up on skills is pretty fast. Gaining attributes seem alright, but can level those crafting so fast. Maybe push it down some more, by 1/3 skill gain on all counts.

I know the feeling, once you max out whatever you are doing, you can simply go out and show off. But the the interest of playing will start to fade unless you have some serious drive there on how to roleplay. Many like to go out and bang things up and show off, but that will get boring pretty fast once you get tired of it.

Or you can make another account and try something different. Unless you want to delete that character for good.