Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

Peccadillo in Red Moon

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by JasperHawkins, Mar 20, 2018.

1. JasperHawkins

JasperHawkins Celestial
    Loyal Legend

Red Moon is not the worst capital to craft in, not the best. The Mage and The Fighter are annoyingly far away, but with the changes to acquiring spells and skills it is not that bad of a capital to be able to send it to, and it is home to me.

The implementation of the market has been well received by all, and I think has been enormously successful and we appreciate all the time that has been put into the finished product. I am seeing many new, as well as returning players in my travels. With the free trial, and the incoming territory control patch activity will continue to grow, I am sure. We are seeing a lot better fights both for everyone on the scale, new player to veteran, as well as a growing community in game, on the forums and in Discord.

The Market patch has added serious value to support/crafting/trading/farming style game play and the game has been gaining momentum. We are seeing a lot more people out playing the game than spending time trying to figure out how to get the random mats they have not farmed lately for their gearbags.

Down the the Gripes.

I can't bunnyhop to the arcanist to buy regs anymore in Red Moon because the market sign is in the way, and it is a bit of an inconvenience to me. Please move a few feet to the southeast, I do not want to contact the zoning board but I will if my hand is forced.

-Jman

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
    NonFactor likes this.
  2. Kilrath

Kilrath Goblin Shaman
    Developer

Market sign is located where it is due to a conflict between the utilities company and their underground assets as well as the city council requiring a sign to be within a certain distance of a business and a certain distance away from other structures. The red tape involved in getting these local bylaws changed is daunting, also getting the re-zoning filed requires . I have asked the Councilor at least 50 times to speak with the mayor directly but i haven't received any sort of response. The Governing offices of the Mahirim tribelands basically work like this:

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
    JasperHawkins likes this.