Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

Player housing questions/suggestions.

Discussion in 'Game Design Discussion' started by Sean Connery, Nov 5, 2017.

1. Sean Connery

Sean Connery Earth Elemental
    Tester

I would like to know if it is possible to switch it to where a player can hold multiple houses? With the new system coming out where you can choose to use your house as a respawning point I think this should be added. Players who own more then one location but keep them on alts so there main can bind to either of them is limited with this new feature. Is there a way to add this to the game? I would also like to know will you be adding a market board that can be placed in your house so you can shop from there?

Also how will you guys handle the new feature that allows you to place your houses any where will players who currently own one be allowed to move them if they desire.

Player housing is a big part of the game and players that put the time in should be rewarded with some great benefits. Right now there no real point to owning one and I hope you guys take a look and fix this.

@Neilk @kilrain @Andrew @anyonewhowilllistenandfixthisproblem

2. Donaddor Lightbringer

Legend

Think if they leave houses in villages as permanent places then open world housing should not require you not to have a placed house. Should be a separate thing that way people with houses already wouldn't feel the need to sell in order to take part in open world house building. Would also like a listing of people you would allow to open ur door and use ur safe that aren't bound to house aswell as tiered safe spaces, maybe another safe. (suggested in the past to allow all crafting tables in keeps, finish housing items with items you can see in the world like different flower pots, but also laboratory table.)

A long time ago in UW I suggested (and believe was suggested before but not sure) shared recalls which would allow those near to link up and port with you porting to your house, think that could be a concept that would factor in well with wanting multiple housing on one char aswell as the amount of binds available. Wanted it for more than just house recalls.

Personally think with runebooks keeping marked locations could justify allowing more binds to housing aswell as allowing a listing of name to respawn at ur house, even if not bound.

Not sure about the market board in house since a vendor could similarly act as one, though is interesting and could be its own new item.

Devs seem to have his issue far on the back burner so they may not be able to really state anything ot want to tease on the subject in the least bit.

3. Slayven

Slayven Eodrin
    Legend

Friends list for houses be cool

4. LisaL

LisaL Stormgraive
    Legend

Whole point is one house per player, or pay for an extra account, otherwise someone can just literally buy them all.