Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

Player Vendors

Discussion in 'Game Design Discussion' started by propain, Apr 21, 2019.

1. propain

propain Black Knight
    Loyal Hero

They are pretty pointless now with the addition to market places, I think it would be neat to let player vendors access the market for owners/tenants. Houses aren't exactly the greatest anymore and every small buff to them would be great in my opinion.

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
    #1 propain, Apr 21, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2019
    The Red King, Methodico and Fengor like this.
  2. Billy Lee

Billy Lee Loremaster
    Staff Member BPG Representative Lifetime

I reached the same conclusion for player vendors, market access would be awesome. Houses are very valuable for blue players though, being able to bind at chaos stones and use capital recall is extremely useful. For example, let's say you would normally port out to a certain spawn, you can bind near it and save 8k per trip. You can also move around the map often and cheaply.

3. propain

propain Black Knight
    Loyal Hero

I agree they are decent for players, but the grind for a house needs to be justified or reduced as evident by how few people actually own houses now.

Either a reduce in cost or more benefits are needed to houses.

Billy Lee likes this.
  4. Billy Lee

Billy Lee Loremaster
    Staff Member BPG Representative Lifetime

You are absolutely right. I also personally hate the taxes system with a passion :p I'd love to make some new house items but they can be more dev intensive and they're already super busy. Maybe one day we can get some really sick stuff added.

5. Methodico

Methodico Winterbound

Yeah we need market in house, if someone use it and he is not a house owner he pay a little tax that goes in owner's bank.

naturethepleb likes this.
  6. naturethepleb

naturethepleb Deadeye

This right here ^^^
    But there should also be a hell of a lot MORE incentives to use a house vendor.
    + more incentives to actually own a house!
    EG
    • All house vendors linked to form a second market.
    • Only accessible by people who currently have claim over a village.
    • All house owners can post items to the market with a reduction in expenses incurred.
    • A small cut in levels 1 - 3% scaling based on amount of villages owned off purchase cost for the people who currently capped/own the village.
    • Luminous trade icons on the map for players who currently capped/own the village.
    • Players who have capped the village can port back there for 2 shards from a billboard.

Methodico likes this.