Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

Questioning this ban

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Infection, Aug 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Infection

Infection Goblin Scout

Even though I did not know this is considered a exploit, being you could not pull players at the start of RoA nor in DF1 without flagging grey and the towers going nuts on you. Figured it was a change on RoA's end. Also looking at the "end user license agreement" that we must accept before logging in says nothing about what I did as a bannable act. Furthermore as GM Metalkon stated in a "fourm post" not a agreement that this is Moving Players In NPC Cities [Situational]. I would like to see this video of me and my clan mates doing such a act to be considered bannable and not just some word of mouth gm ticket. We just returned to this game and have been having a blast for a week now. Now everyone wants to quit over this.

2. majarax

majarax New Member

The fact they got banned for playing the game is str8 up R3t4rt3D. I was actually gonna play this weekend but I guess I wont bother updating the trash game if its gonna be banning people cause they killed someone in the game without cheating. The towers saw their actions as justified yet you deem it unworthy. The towers have a better sense of mind than the devs in this game. F'ckin R3T4RT3D!?!?!

3. Pot Head

Pot Head Goblin Scout
    Hero

There is nothing in the end user agreement stating we will not use in game mechanics in NPC citites. Instead warning and informing us of the rule you guys sneak into a forum post is not justifiable for a ban when we had to idea it existed.

4. Sique

Sique Fire Giant
    Legend

shoulda read the code of conduct smh

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
  5. Pot Head

Pot Head Goblin Scout
    Hero

Only thing we agree too is the End User Agreement when we log on. That should be the only thing we are held accountable for. This wouldnt hold up in a court of law

6. Infection

Infection Goblin Scout

The following outlines the penalties players will incur for breaking the Code of Conduct:

• 1st Offense - Warning
    • 2nd Offense - 3 day ban
    • 3rd Offense - 7 day ban
    • 4th Offense - 14 day ban
    • 5th Offense - Permanent ban
    So we just skipped past the 1st offense? No warning was issued, and we did not know we were in the wrong

7. Pot Head

Pot Head Goblin Scout
    Hero

Because there is a post in a random spot linked to a forum post we were supposed to see and be aware of it. Our fault for not hiring a lawyer before we play to read the fine print like we are buying a house. Ill call my lawyer now.
    --- Post updated ---
    GM knows a warning was justifiable for this specific case. He didnt get any from his wife and was in a bad mood and took it out on us.

8. The Red King

The Red King Black Knight
    Loyal Legend

Although if this was flipped around and you just come back from a siege and are in full dragon, your kid falls and breaks his arm so you run to him, you come back dead.

I bet we would be getting the same I am quitting unless I get my dragon back thread!

I got killed this way in the orc capital and it’s fucking lame, if you really want the gear, earn it or Zerg it!

Blaze likes this.
  9. Infection

Infection Goblin Scout

This is not a unban me or I quit posting. I want to know why according to their code of conduct I was not warned first, if we are following their code of conduct, we should have been warned first either by e-mail or in game. This ban accured while we were sleeping. Towers did not flag us as they have done in the past when this game first launched and in DF1. so the towers not flagging us we assumed it was okay, as if ROA changed something to allow us do what we did. I just want to know why a ban on first offense. A offense we did not know we were doing in the first place... I.E a warning should have been issued

The Red King likes this.
  10. majarax

majarax New Member

The Towers have spoken and their lack of zapping has fallen on deaf ears. If I am allowed to kill anyone and everyone in any city I will take it as a sign that the towers lost any will to function in a corrupted game. But its cool to dupe items in the beginning and not kill a player under the watchful gaze of Towers?! Towers I say damn you.

11. The Red King

The Red King Black Knight
    Loyal Legend

I agree they should say return the loot and this is just a warning, if you refuse it’s a three day ban.

Or better yet, fix towers where all movement skills make the towers attack you

12. majarax

majarax New Member

Wack ass hell when they do the ban on the weekend. I would rather play fortnite over this game just because of that stupid shit. Can you imagine being robbed out of something you payed for cause the towers let you kill on sight. One of two things happening in my mind. They changed the tower rules and I didn't read the new update. Second they got rid of towers cause they wanna introduce the npc guards you can hire that was a big talk for a long time but they failed at that. Game had so much potential and is being squandered by devs who manipulate the rules and their power for their personal gains in seeking friendships with total strangers. I known devs would spy for mfs in certain clans, Dupe items.

13. MEATGRIND

MEATGRIND Goblin Warrior

Unban these folks and next time give a warning the first time this happens.
    Do not ban players without the need for it.

JasperHawkins likes this.
  14. Zeb

Zeb Infernal
    Wealthy Hero

This is a case of special treatment to individuals and GM Favortism.. its nothing new in RoA unfortunately.. but yes likely to happen again as long as certain GM's are still apart of the RoA team and continue to abuse their power. The trend will likely continue and result in a loss of player base and faith that BPG can do the right thing.

15. LegionXIX

LegionXIX Dire Zombie

I may not have taken the best course of action by losing my mind but salt kicked in pretty quick. but its nice to see player base on our side.

16. GM Ibis

GM Ibis Goblin Scout
    Staff Member Game Master

This is stated in our code of conduct which can be found here: https://www.riseofagon.com/legal-info/code-of-conduct/

Exploiting
    Any activity that is included in our "What is Considered Exploiting?" thread is an action that will incur a penalty. Major offenses may warrant a permanent ban.

I will have a talk with the involved and get this sorted out

17. LegionXIX

LegionXIX Dire Zombie

how is this a major offense is our question ? plus its our first offense to top it you just skipped level 1 and banned us no warning nothing.....

Its also based under Moving Players In NPC Cities [Situational] ( situational ) please explain that statement.

the guy was afk at a bind stone for over 6 hours and we killed him 1 time its not even considered harassment not like we camped him for hours on end.....

he was also wearing full plate gear its not like he dragon gear on with 100k gold on him

honestly hes kinda a bitch for even putting in a ticket about this. I would have just moved on with my life and went well that's darkfall.

People have been a little to care bear as of late with such low pop im guessing they forgot what game they are playing.

#17 LegionXIX, Aug 3, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2019
  18. Sorrow Avaritia

Hero

This is Darkfall, you should be able to be killed anywhere at any time.

Thrill Kill likes this.
  19. Mea Kulpa

Mea Kulpa Akathar

You know he was afk at a bindstone for over 6hrs and was wearing full plate yet still put the time and effort into getting him out of a starter city to kill him.

You could not have just left him alone for another 6hrs plus and went on your merry way. And he is the "kinda a bitch"?!?

SMH,
    M ~

20. LegionXIX

LegionXIX Dire Zombie

never said it wasent a dick move i'm aware its a dick move but it shouldn't be a banable offense

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.