Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

Quitting. Here's why.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Zeiken, Jun 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Obeesho

Obeesho Frostjarl
    Affluent Legend

Now you are grading like a teacher! Therapist or teacher... You are a mystery!

2. davick

davick Goblin Warlord

I never said local banking was good for RoA did I? I said that allowing people to check the loot of noobs without killing them will not be successful because nobody gives a shit about alignment because it's easily circumvented by alts (DUE TO GLOBAL BANKING).

Reading comprehension, try to see more than just "OMOAFOEMFEO LOCAL BANKGING.K, WOWTTJTHT TSTTFGF!@!@!!"

3. Obeesho

Obeesho Frostjarl
    Affluent Legend

What's the alt gonna do with the loot??

4. mybsurchin

mybsurchin Celestial

Omg man. Just theorize a process with local banking and without. Here I'll help

Global banking - gank loot recall bank sellonalt (no risk)

Local banking - gank loot run to local bank (risk) transport to trade hub or back to home bank (risk)

5. breakqop

breakqop Crypt Guard

anyone who played UO: Test Center, where you logged in with a max character and loaded bank, knows that MMO's do just fine (better, even!) in lieu of silly grinds... provided there's actual content outside of PvP for the sake of PvP

Synik, The Cannibal, Schnid and 5 others like this.
  6. Obeesho

Obeesho Frostjarl
    Affluent Legend

You sell all your PvP loot on an alt?

You never get attacked while recalling?

I find it's often safer just to travel than to create the "kill me" sound of recall.

Do you actually play the game? Honest question because you sound like a theorycrafter with no actual experience with the game.

7. mybsurchin

mybsurchin Celestial

So wait you go to gank on a different continent or area and then run all the way back to your home?

8. Obeesho

Obeesho Frostjarl
    Affluent Legend

Hmmm yeah, doesn't sound like you play the game. Being blue I have access to many banks and as you know there is global banking, so the answer is that I will generally travel (rather than recall) to a bank.

Now if you really believe that local banking will help you are in luck! Because that is a core idea behind DnDs vision for the game!

If you want to advocate for that here then it is highly unlikely to gain traction. Don't take it too personally though... I have also proposed ideas that don't find traction.

As an argument against my suggestion (as well as others) to have a lootable stage prior to ganking the global vs local banking argument is weak. Especially because it's an idea that's not gonna happen in this iteration.

Tldr: DnD is waiting for you. Can I have your stuff?

9. mybsurchin

mybsurchin Celestial

Tldr you completely missed the point and once again expose your low intelligence

10. breakqop

breakqop Crypt Guard

i can't help but think that local banking would just add tedium to an already overwhelmingly tedius game...

11. Mighty Mouse

Mighty Mouse Akathar
    Legend

All do respect but wtf does any of this have to do with global banking lol? Are you fucken serious kid? Holy shit you sound like Fnights. THis is ROA not dnd
    --- Post updated ---
    If only Devs could understand this god the game would be amazing. Just a few more things similar to the sea towers and less grind. Create warring factions people can get behind and reasons to do battle the game could be so much better.

12. WyLd_SyDe

WyLd_SyDe Spellgazer
    Legend

They're headed that way man. Can i ask you for a little more patience and a little less forum trolling?

They KNOW what the game needs, they don't need you patting every anonymous troll that rolls through here on the back

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
  13. Mycke

Mycke Obsidian Golem

I dont think they do....

Zeiken and Darkwulf like this.
  14. Korag

Korag Evil Eye
    Hero

That is not true though A ton of people care about alignment, I love cap recall it opens up so many options for travel.Tons of people are not red because they like the perks.
    --- Post updated ---
    If ya wanna risk your bank then power to ya, wait for ND this game is not setup for it. I for one am super glad it doesn't exist, also the red risks just as much as the blue does, just because he is red doesn't mean he will not be killed or doesn't risk losing it on the way to the bank.

15. Mighty Mouse

Mighty Mouse Akathar
    Legend

If only Devs could understand this god the game would be amazing. Just a few more things similar to the sea towers and less grind. Create warring factions people can get behind and reasons to do battle the game could be so
    Breakqop is not a DND troll though he belongs here in ROA with us. He is a well known vet from Darkfall and a stand up guy.

16. Obeesho

Obeesho Frostjarl
    Affluent Legend

You had a point?

Korag likes this.
  17. Mexi Horseman

Mexi Horseman Goblin Warlord

i like local banks

Drago likes this.
  18. Darkwulf

Darkwulf Gravelord

That's because men shit with the door open. Go on river boat gambling trips. Talk about pussy.

And MEN like local banking.

19. Kwatos

Kwatos Infernal

i dont even shit in the bathroom, man mowed!

20. The Cannibal

The Cannibal Crypt Guard

I like logging into Pubg, do 2 mins of grind and getting into some intense battles within minutes; I die, click join and back at it :)

Edit: post #420 smoke that weed!

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
    Zeiken and Kwatos like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.