Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

Quitting. Here's why.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Zeiken, Jun 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TryHard

TryHard Varangian Warthane
    Legend

I HAVE A FRONT ROW SEAT!!!

2. Cincere

Cincere Dire Zombie
    Hero

Full loot is this games first problem and always has been... you take it away and no one will care about this game any more because that's the "niche" factor here. I came back to play this game for a bit.. about 2 weeks.. its a cycle of grind.. get ganked lose all your shit and repeat unless you are always with a group. Fuck that shit... not doing it again. I love the pvp aspect and siege aspect... getting ganked and having to run back is a pain in the ass... a bunch of time wasted. Its not fun.. never has been.. is why only 100 people play. Its always been that way. Same people playing now... same people playing back in the day.. minus the ones with enough sense to realize this is bullshit.

3. Korag

Korag Evil Eye
    Hero

cept for being wrong in almost every thing you said here, sure I played back in the day but more than half of my clan has never played and are paying daily and loving it, it is about who ya play with that make the game fun, we ran around pvping for 3 to 5 hours non stop last night, sure we hit some empty holdigns/dungeons but we hit some people also and then scroached a siege and I got comments " that was most fun in pvp I have had" so We intend to make it a common theme. Everyone lived and we had dozens of engagements/pulling out moments. it was a blast

Hundreds of thousands play games like rust, and lose everything daily, you sound like some kind of entitled kid that has 0 interest in working for anything and just wants shit handed to you,.

4. TryHard

Legend

I hope this thread just goes forever and ever.

Always at the top.

600 pages of players never stopping, just always complaining and crying please for 900 pages lets do this.

Nice forums BPG in this thread the same opinion is repeated 10000x and is accomplishing nothing.

SomeBK likes this.
  5. SomeBK

SomeBK Infernal
    Legend

Sad to say but it's probably going to be the thread with the most replies and views throughout the history on these forums :(

Zeiken, TryHard and Mea Kulpa like this.
  6. Sean Connery

Sean Connery Fire Elemental
    Tester

Get good?

Can we go ahead and just delete this thread? I know I have had more then a few of mine deleted lol. This thread is toxic and is a breeding ground for baddies who don't have the heart or stomach to play this game to whine and cry.

Kwatos likes this.
  7. Mighty Mouse

Mighty Mouse Akathar
    Legend

You sound like a grindy fuck that likes being punished. Your like a masochist who wants to be dominated by men and forced to put a ball gag in your mouth.
    --- Post updated ---
    You sure about that? A lot of people have complaints maybe someone needs to listen.

Zeiken likes this.
  8. TryHard

Legend

Yeah well every complaint has been repeated 20x

You can stop now.

Try game design / suggestion forums they are legit. Some of us are truly having a blast in ROA and this cancer thread is mis-representive of the game.

9. Korag

Korag Evil Eye
    Hero

Your into some weird shit not sure why you would wanna bring me into it though, I am happily married for 17+ can keep that shit to yourself

ever play rust? or any survival game? Rare are to rare right now, at least sele but the rest of this is just shit tears from entitled bratty kids
    I like df and I agree some things needs changed but his paragraph of bullshit tears is not even close to being true. And your little sentence discussing your private life on here in such detail . Not judging but damn you a twisted mutha fucka
    --- Post updated ---
    wanna put some money on that???

Hello Dev's can ya middle man for me?

Fengor likes this.
  10. Mighty Mouse

Mighty Mouse Akathar
    Legend

--- Post updated ---
    dont project your gay shit on me. I hope your neighbors believe your little rouse that your happily married to that fat cover wife. Im not buying it though. HIs post is a 100percent spot on. Its you who is delusional about pretty much everything going on in your shitty existence.

11. Korag

Korag Evil Eye
    Hero

my gay shit? your the one typing some weird shit on the forums in a video game lol.
    Haha holy shit lol your pussy musta been pounded so hard hahahah lol lol
    Keep thinking his post is spot on pour lil snow flake

#triggeredanothersnowflake

12. black horseman

black horseman Skeleton Archer

Enough.

Kwatos likes this.
  13. Bloodscar

Bloodscar Cairn Giant
    Legend

This thread has definitely run its course and has just devolved into personal attacks/insults. We do appreciate and listen to all feedback so thank you very much for that.

Andrew, Sean Connery, Kwatos and 5 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.