Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

Rare Ore Veins

Discussion in 'Game Design Discussion' started by ZeuZ, Jun 20, 2019.

1. ZeuZ

ZeuZ Crypt Guard

I think these should be blatantly visible to everyone. The goal is to get more people out there on the map roaming around. So I suggest these changes!

1. Have a beam of light where they are, like a light from a bindstone to the sky. Color of the light is the same as the ore itself. Like I said, you want people to see these from a distance.

2. Adjust amount given for the tier of gear they are wearing. Not really sure on the amount per tier but something like tiers 2/4/6 give 2/4/6 extra ore? Not sure on the bonus but just a suggestion to have more people running around with better gear.

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
  2. Andrew

Andrew Obsidian Golem
    Staff Member BPG Representative

There is a few ideas of where to go with these in the future. We had plans to give various benefits to artisan gathering skills that would have given you a specialty resource to hunt and gather. Various tools to track and extract the rare materials. We'll be adding in more to the gathering in the future but we're a ways off still.

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
    Korag likes this.