Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

Rats in the Hats going inactive for now

Discussion in 'Clan Discussion' started by HenkBot, Aug 31, 2020.

1. HenkBot

HenkBot Goblin Shaman
    Contributor

I am sad to report that Rats will be going inactive for the moment. We will be transferring our last holdings, the actives that were left have almost all joined other clans.

The past 9 months of playing have mostly been a blast for me. I have met a lot of old friends from New Dawn and made plenty of new ones here on ROA.

Hard to say what the future will bring, maybe we will be back if activity picks up again. It feels to me like this is my final goodbye to Darkfall tho.

On behalf of Rats, big thanks to everyone we have had the pleasure to play or chill with. Also big thanks to the devs for allowing us to keep playing for as long as we have.

This game has been very special to me and so have the people playing it. Its been a gaming experience that has outshone every other online game I played in my life.

Best of luck to all my brothers and sisters still playing and to all of you, until we meet again...

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
    #1 HenkBot, Aug 31, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2020
  2. Billy Lee

Billy Lee Loremaster
    Staff Member BPG Representative Lifetime

Farewell, for now, Henk, and thank you for your kind words and dedication.

3. Hammerthestonespeedo

Hammerthestonespeedo Goblin Warrior

Are you sure rats took a brake before they allied defeince then they allied defeince and few to fight so game dident feel the same. But you know rats where know to stand on there own and not ally anyone and those stories I hear and was told by rats. And when rats allied defeince everyone was shocked. But it is understandable. Go where safety is.

4. HaldirHardy

HaldirHardy Gravelord
    Tester

Always a pleasure to fight against Rats, in UW, new dawn and in RoA , i hope we meet each other again. DWED POWRUMM!

5. Mega

Mega Earth Elemental
    Legend

Had a blast playing with you guys, take care Rats <3