Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

Remember this?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Fenrir Frauki, Oct 2, 2019.

1. Fenrir Frauki

Fenrir Frauki Undead Dwarf
    Loyal Supporter

I just looked at the patch notes since the last time I played. They did the combat revert and now there's about 10 people still playing... hate to say I told you so, but I told you so ;)

Here's your reminder who was out PVPing while you dorks grinded up your fire magic for that sweet endgame pvp against the same 10 nerds who are still playing.

I think it's safe to say that nobody will ever get to go on a Darkfall rampage like this ever again.

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
  2. Sero

Sero Gnoll Vilegaunt
    Loyal Legend

They didn't revert shit btw.

Also: Your "rampage" was killing brand new players that have probably never touched Darkfall before. The fact that you find that fun or engaging PVP shows how much you lack in brain power.

Thats assuming you even know what you're talking about (which you don't) since everyone was PVPing everywhere probably more than you were fighting newbs, getting better loot off of enemies and having more fun while they were at it.

Go back to your bubble. No one here thinks you're anything but a shit tier.

#2 Sero, Oct 2, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2019
  3. onslaught

onslaught Black Knight
    Patron

lmao

4. Johhny Mad Dog

Johhny Mad Dog Celestial

RIP Tupac?

I can only assume this is made by 13th year old

Fenrir Frauki likes this.
  5. WizardKing

WizardKing Skeleton Archer
    Benefactor Tester

Mods sure are doing a shit job of letting shit talking vitriol chink its way into saying darkfall has no one playing it.

Literally the same group of shitboi fucks have done this to the game for 10 years.

6. BeatIt

BeatIt Obsidian Golem
    Loyal Legend

ya i remember u... nm i dont

7. Bojangles

Bojangles Varangian Warthane
    Legend

Best part about this guy is he legit sounds like Ned Gerblansky from South Park

8. Fenrir Frauki

Fenrir Frauki Undead Dwarf
    Loyal Supporter

Haha I killed everyone and they all left the game. Who were you in DFO again, oh yeah that's right nobody. You probably started after world war 2, which means you never even played Darkfall. This is what PVP actually looked like in the golden era, I'm sorry that it bothers you so much.

Your version of PVP is when you run around statting for 30 minutes in a duel. That isn't PVP dude, its just gay. If someone did that to me in a duel I would turn 180 degrees and press auto run, if they do not catch back up to me then I consider it a forfeit and they don't get a rematch.

The kill logs do that all by themselves. 4 ganks yesterday? All day? In 24 hours? Don't worry little one, it will all be over very soon.

LEGIT

This guy remembers me all the way back from when I was 17. I'm 29 now. <3

Hows Sarge doing?

#8 Fenrir Frauki, Oct 3, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2019
    Battle Smurf likes this.
  9. Sero

Sero Gnoll Vilegaunt
    Loyal Legend

Hello?

Fenrir Frauki likes this.
  10. GrimReapiN

GrimReapiN Chosen of Khamset
    Contributor

There were a few golden eras, and I was a part of every single one of them.

The players grew over time, leveling characters, meta changing and being relearned, then it hit a wall... which was when AV stopped releasing expansions/updates.

Aka no new content.

We all sat around waiting for tasos to say something, and he'd literally, -LITERALLY- go afk for SIX fuckin months.

We all kept playing, leveling our characters, having good pvp fun. But when we found out it was the end, and they let us level our characters to max in a weekend... after 2 yrs of gridning... most quit.

I digress- point is, when the players have something to work towards, and the developers are believed to be working on the game, word spreads and the game is in a playable state.

It doesn't theive, mind you, because the game we got was NOT what we were promised... but us youngins made due and we're all that's left of a golden game from our childhoods.

I'm pretty that's all who's left.

Head count of ages plz?

In all fairness, this game and the project is dead. It needs a jump start, a hype train, and some constant updates. Also, likable developers. We have likable developers so one step is out of the way (don't tell me kilrain doesn't make you fuckin EL OH EL with every reply. Guy's a legit coding genius and doesn't give a flying fuck what you nerds' opinions are of him, and he continues to work despite the harsh community, so also fuck all of you, with love (p.s. he prolly gets paid or he wouldnt be here still))

If you read all that, kill yourself. Just kidding. Change your password and don't come back, you're wasting your TIME where it could be spent on your hopes and dreams.

I'll be back when I see an AD or someone relevant brings it back to my attention.

Fuckin' place is a god damn trap.

Sero likes this.
  11. Not_Primetime

Not_Primetime Winterbound
    Wealthy Legend

I didn't see anything remotely resembling PvP in this video.

12. onslaught

onslaught Black Knight
    Patron

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Sero likes this.
  13. WizardKing

WizardKing Skeleton Archer
    Benefactor Tester

>We all kept playing, leveling our characters, having good pvp fun. But when we found out it was the end, and they let us level our characters to max in a weekend... after 2 yrs of gridning... most quit.

This is how all games work. Again, disinformation campaign wrecked this game, and people lost well over a hundred hours when it first came out because shitbois claimed no one wanted to progress a character. FUCK NO. FUCK THESE IDIOTS. WE WANT A FUCKING MMO. WITH PVP AND PROGRESSION.