Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

Remove enchanting

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MaxiHori, Mar 22, 2019.

1. JEDIMind

JEDIMind Frostjarl
    Wealthy

Maybe another way to fix the enchanting gap would be to make Alchemy worth it. 5 mats + 25 gold for 1 mat can get expensive and that's just for 2q to q3 im not sure. Maybe lower the coat? Maybe give a bigger return more then 1 mat? If people could covert their mats where it was more worth it people might end up farming more random mobs and just combining stuff to get a higher quality.

MaxiHori and Kappa like this.
  2. Kappa

Kappa Goblin Scout

Your absolutely right that combining is broken right now. The gold cost really isn't necessary at all since it currently takes 5 mats to combine in to 1 mat of the next level up. Especially when you're hitting q3-5 it really doesn't become worth it at all. Since the price of 5 q3 or 4 mats is greater than the price of one q4 or 5 mat they are combining in to.

MaxiHori likes this.
  3. Fengor

Fengor Obsidian Golem

All I know is I wish all mobs had a chance to drop enchanted gems (for their level). I’ve been playing this fkn game 10 years and I still need to use an enchanting table. Let me skip that god awful enchanting step. Double clicking a gem and putting it into my gear is top QoL.

I have no solution for what to do with enchant mats but Christ do I hate enchanting. I’ll just skip my bags with it if someone I killed previously didn’t already have it on some gear.

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
    Grimtide, Cruzafix, Billy Lee and 3 others like this.
  4. Billy Lee

Billy Lee Varangian Warthane
    Team B Lifetime

I've been thinking about that too, looting enchanted gems would be awesome. Just knowing that the Erodach has a small chance to drop a Q5 keen gem makes it a lot more interesting, we need more fun loot like that.

Fengor, Bonii and Inkarnation like this.
  5. Inkarnation

Inkarnation Frostjarl
    Legend

Dont forget to relog because its always fucking bugged

Top QoL

Fengor likes this.
  6. Cruzafix

Cruzafix Goblin Warrior
    Tester

This is a good idea