Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

Remove Sprain Vote on Feedback Channel in RoA discord

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Shadow-Demon, Feb 1, 2020.

1. The Red King

The Red King Black Knight
    Loyal Legend

That’s called bad timing or if your timing was on, you lagged or the server lagged to make you miss your hop.

It’s not rng at all.

NonFactor and Blaze like this.
  2. chad

chad Celestial
    Loyal Hero

I'm convinced there's bugged areas in game. The back of Marshral for example. I've never once successfully hopped toward their city from the ramp.

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
  3. Raap

Raap Windlord

Seems weird to have an echo-chamber like your Discord be the place to collect feedback from exclusively. I'm not on it because that place is a bigger toxic rain dance than these forums can be.

I mean, at some point you're done reverting back to DF1, and what will people ask for then? Revert to DF1 2009 launch? Or maybe at some point someone within BPG realizes that the current direction isn't working? No? Oh, alright, carry on moving back in time, then.

Battle Smurf and MaxiHori like this.
  4. NonFactor

NonFactor Forest Golem
    Wealthy Affluent Legend

they're lost.

Dixie Normus likes this.
  5. lamigra

lamigra Akathar
    Supporter

A revert to 2009 DF would be wild. cycle r90's, AoE through walls. Magic is Might.

Dixie Normus likes this.
  6. Scrapnotcrap

Scrapnotcrap Eodrin
    Loyal Hero

ok

can you explain this. you shoot a bomb under you to bunny hop but sometime, it doesnt blow up. so you fail bomb hopping as a result. i could fail 2-4 bombs out of 10 that way. i got it on video.

what ever it is, it has to be fixed. it never was like that with the old light battle spike.

usually, lag or server ag doesnt prevent anything from blowing up: like fireball, magma, anything... they just blow up a second later.

and its not like bunny hopping is related to lag at all and im good at it.

last time, it was about the impossibility to create a bunny hop script when those can actually be made with the help of sound effects. so honestly, i post these infos for the devs to see.

7. Blaze

Blaze Black Knight

Post videos so we can see what u mean

8. Myater

Myater Eodrin
    Hero

Yeah I hate that shit and it's in a few of my videos lol. Think it has to do with swapping your weapon right as the battlespike is being thrown. Should just not allow you to swap weps til the spike is thrown

#28 Myater, Feb 3, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2020
    The Red King and Scrapnotcrap like this.
  9. Scrapnotcrap

Scrapnotcrap Eodrin
    Loyal Hero

i will after 11pm or 2morrow
    --- Post updated ---
    This community is just a different type of toxicity. If you try to defend yourself against a single person, you go up against more ppl that have nothing to do with it. It's like, it feels like you not dealing with adults when most ppl here are just that: adults(well, i wish they would act accordigly), not just sometime.

If i snap on one person, more keep coming. Then they piggy back on each others. Never seen that in any community. But then again, this community is so small plus toxic.
    --- Post updated ---

That's the glitch i was talking about. Related content ends at 1:04 mark. Anything else is extra. I tried to emulate the bunny hop jumping in place issue i had, but i couln't do it so i made a quick joke instead. Instead, i will record others failing bunny hop for jumping in place when they clearly had the timing right.

10. Blaze

Blaze Black Knight

Each time it glitched just seemed like u tried to parry right after like way to soon i would guess

The Red King likes this.
  11. Scrapnotcrap

Scrapnotcrap Eodrin
    Loyal Hero

Yeah, on first clip, i did it on purpose: spamming shield+sword. On second clip, it wasn't on purpose.
    Maybe i can avoid it, but for responsiveness sake, i think it shouln't be possible to switch weapon while the ''shooting bomb'' animation plays.

12. Blaze

Blaze Black Knight

yeah but at least u know what causes it so u can train yourself not to do it thats a good first step

Scrapnotcrap and Slayven like this.
  13. The Red King

The Red King Black Knight
    Loyal Legend

Ya it looks like you are cancelling it with the auto parry. Don't do that. Also you need to adjust your timing of when you jump.