Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

Returning player looking for clan

Discussion in 'Players Looking for a Clan' started by Todd of Hartford, Feb 3, 2019.

1. Todd of Hartford

Todd of Hartford Goblin Warlord
    Legend

Looking to come back as the game moves toward a freemium model. Returning player formerly in Justice. I suck ass in pvp but tend to be good support and somewhat better in group fights than in 1v1. Always down for duels and the like.

Also curious if there are any former Justice guys still playing.

EDIT: Alright, admittedly I'm not that bad

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
    #1 Todd of Hartford, Feb 3, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2019
  2. JasperHawkins

JasperHawkins Celestial
    Loyal Legend

You are welcome to contact me about Redmoon Reserves. We have a very wide range of players from some of the best on the server to brand new players and everything in between. We do all kinds of activities Clan tournaments duels all the time PVE champions trade routes Etc. We don't really have any requirements besides it's ideal if you can get in Discord so you can communicate with the other clan members but other than that as long as you participate as best you can or at least stay active we welcome all and returning players.

Oh and I used to play with Justice players back in the day but didn't know any of them well enough to remember their names but I'm sure there's at least a couple still playing or who might be willing to return if you have any old comms considering how good a state the game is in right now. Always liked those guys they had similar goals to our clan for the most part.

Even if you don't decide to join with us I'm always willing to help new or returning players are go out in front with them and show them some of the better ways to get your bank up or earn gold.

Jman

Slayven likes this.
  3. Todd of Hartford

Todd of Hartford Goblin Warlord
    Legend

I remember you guys coming to help us a few times with sieges. I'd be glad to join up. I'll contact you next time I'm in game