Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

Revert?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Juicy, Jan 11, 2019.

1. quietnoobz

quietnoobz Infernal

How else are we supposed to get what we want?

2. Scrapnotcrap

Scrapnotcrap Obsidian Golem
    Hero

Why is it that when a top tier talks againsy heavies, the guys who main destro's dont show up?

Where they're at!?

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
  3. Degamra

Degamra Undead Dwarf
    Hero

They obviously had a Poll for a reason. Is the reason that inconceivable????? You think there'd be a little gratitude they gave a fuck enough about your opinions to generate such a poll unlike any other team. Spamming thread after thread of babyback bitch crying is just annoying.

The Cannibal, Leo Woods and Korag like this.
  4. Korag

Korag Evil Eye
    Hero

this ^^
    I mean it is a constant non stop thing.
    Entitlement
    --- Post updated ---
    well to be fair they for sure did not fix all of it, they did fix a lot but not all

Leo Woods likes this.
  5. Degamra

Degamra Undead Dwarf
    Hero

Straight up...Thus my initial point

6. DeadlyHit

DeadlyHit Infernal
    Legend

Putting a poll up because your game went down to 10 unique logins per day is them doing no favours just desperate attempts to bring the game back from the shit position they put it in, fuck off with this grattitude bullshit they touched what was fine then watched everyone leave, only promising these polls to bring people back.

7. Isaac Clarke

Isaac Clarke Spellgazer
    Hero

Came back solely because I heard combat revert polls had all passed. F2P is nice but it wasn't the reason myself and others returned. Hell this game is F2P forever as most of us are sitting on 20+ GTT's...

Fengor likes this.
  8. Degamra

Degamra Undead Dwarf
    Hero

Poll was an elaborate scheme to trick people in-game, no data was glanced at....Illuminati confirmed. Prime example of crybaby ass bitch raging tears until the game is gone for the 3rd time.

Theyll fix combat, and then the same no lifers will slanderous rage SPAM over some other new shit. Never ends. It's a mentality thing within the community at this point, considering it's been multiple games and multiple companies, and the only thing to not change are the manchildren yelps.

Leo Woods likes this.
  9. Leo Woods

Leo Woods Goblin Warlord

Honestly @Degamra I couldn’t have summed it up better myself. They will always find something to cry like a bitch about, just because it isn’t perfect for them.

Fucking pussies mate. Rather than crying like an entitled cunt on the forums how about you actually try to adapt to the changes regardless if you agree with them or not?

You are pushing this game into the ground. Just like you did with previous editions. Working for BPG must be a fucking thankless task I tell you what. No one ever commends BPG when they do something good. Voices are only raised when certain individuals have something to complain about. Honestly wouldn’t be surprised if BPG just thought fuck it by this point and sacked it off.

Be thankful you can even play darkfall you fat sweaty nerds, half of you would struggle to find a meaning to life without it. *Cough* @Sero *cough*

Korag likes this.
  10. Juicy

Juicy Black Knight
    Hero

Only changes I honestly liked was:
    Eye rot and pungent nerf (timer nerf)
    Battle spikes honestly were good but obviously werent meant to be used for that reason so I understand that
    Screen shake needed to go for performance reasons
    Fireball was super strong with the melee pushing play style so the mini nerf was a smart move
    And honestly removing stat buffs was a solid idea to make a even bigger grind for the hardcores once the banks full but yet a grind that isn't really necessary to be pvp viable anyways

11. Isaac Clarke

Isaac Clarke Spellgazer
    Hero

It's January 12th. We haven't heard a thing from BPG since 2018. Every single game developer in the history of games releases some kind of plan or statement for each new year... I'm getting the feeling something tragic happened to Andrew and the future of this private server is now in danger

Fengor and Sero like this.
  12. Billy Lee

Billy Lee Infernal
    Lifetime

They mentioned that two key members of the team are having some difficulties that will keep them away for a little bit, or not able to provide updates, or something along those lines.

13. Leopold Stotch

Leopold Stotch Goblin Warlord
    Loyal Hero

Runebooks.

Can we get an answer as to why the polled changes haven’t been implemented?

14. Methodico

Methodico Akathar

Maybe the end it's near! No one can tame this game!

15. Billy Lee

Billy Lee Infernal
    Lifetime

I highly doubt it, to be honest :)

Methodico and Leo Woods like this.
  16. Oresmacker

Oresmacker Obsidian Golem
    Supporter

You are only defending the current combat because they lowered the ceiling enough for you to finally play destro. You’d be selling every FP/infernal filler and chest piece you had pre shit-combat patch because you’d be getting “Donnadored”.

These good players you are calling cry babies are actually much better players than you and most of the people defending the current combat. They are not crying because they are not winning- that hasn’t changed at all. They are upset because the combat is so stale and boring to play. There’s nothing exciting about it.

For me, as an actual destro main before they turned into brain dead meat shields- back damage, battle spikes, the old destro damage, and lower protections was what made combat so fast paced and anyone’s fight at anytime because you could actually kill someone off one mistake. And I could be killed off of only one as well. It’s just so fucking boring now it makes me sick to my stomach. As far as mage vs. mage goes, don’t really know at the current moment. But I’ve heard many, many complaints.

17. Korag

Korag Evil Eye
    Hero

actually those who prefer mages are crying cause of current meta cause they have trouble with destros and with this combat we have a lot more destros that do not have to play near perfect to have a chance of beating the mages.

18. Oresmacker

Oresmacker Obsidian Golem
    Supporter

Destro should be skillful. If you want a tank “class” why don’t they put indestructible back in and actually make it worth while? But instead they want to change something that didn’t need a change at all.

Instead of making more lockouts actually worth a shit they change combat completely, and made destros into what you would think would work well as a indestructible lock out, give or take some damage/protections. It literally makes no sense at all the route they took.

Playing destroyer should be a double edge blade like it used to be. You are giving up a lot to be able to “destroy” people. But in return if you don’t play correctly, you can get destroyed. Right now there is little to no downfall to not being destro besides not having stormblast.

19. Leo Woods

Leo Woods Goblin Warlord

I want some of what you’re smoking bro. Mages transfer/heal for more due to lower encumberance. They can go toe to toe in melee with a Destro if they land debuff. Better mobility. Better range attack.

How are Destros the OP class?

20. Korag

Korag Evil Eye
    Hero

I agree it should be skillful I am just saying why a lot of people crying about it. It is stronger than it ever has been, still only a small % of the people that use it are any good at it. despite people claiming it is just left clicking