Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

Rhy Gaul PvP #5

Discussion in 'Rise of Agon Videos' started by Marxman, Aug 9, 2018.

1. Marxman

Marxman Infernal

Couple older clips in the backlog along with a recent video but it ties in with the 2nd older clip because both fights I had no sword. Either way, I had fun hope you guys enjoy.

Featuring:
    Shit ton of Reign
    Vuduu
    Non Factor
    a Crying Saint
    Funky/Ballz

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
  2. negocromn

negocromn Black Knight
    Legend

wtf did they do to damage

back when I last played funky wouldve been dead long before entering talpec taking backhits like that

Marxman likes this.
  3. Marxman

Marxman Infernal

Cobras are not as strong because its more magnitude-centric but they are a little quicker than before, also good gear makes more of a difference now (about 25% more if im not mistaken)

Also since he's a try hard, he probably has real fancy rings on which also help a lot more than before since there are no more self buffs.

#3 Marxman, Aug 9, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2018
  4. Sorrow Avaritia

Sorrow Avaritia Obsidian Golem
    Hero

Why put the funky thing in? He was just running for ages, you failed to kill him despite him not fighting back at all and then when he did fight back despite using a bow in a mage back he beat you pretty bad 1v1. If ballz didn't show up you still would have been killed 1v1.

CaptainAmerica and Funky zeit like this.
  5. Marxman

Marxman Infernal

Arrows do more damage now and he just used it to push melee when he found out I had no sword, hiding in a house waiting for his friends to come for a 1v1 helped a lot too since I have to keep backing off to shoot him then he just hits another corner.

Just like I did to deisel yesterday in the same spot, I will just go over the wall and kill you there without the tower/hiding. I had a q3 bag and him in a q4 (minimum), ofc like always. You seem to have not mentioned that either, lol. And if you played you would know good gear (including enchanted rings) makes a lot more a difference than it used to, thats why I was doing shit damage while hitting him in the back over and over. On top of that they probably all have 120 stats just about, my highest is like 110 wisdom the rest are around 104-105 except for intelligence.

6. Sorrow Avaritia

Sorrow Avaritia Obsidian Golem
    Hero

I just didn't get why you put it in a vid is all.

7. Marxman

Marxman Infernal

Like I said it kind of tied in with the 2nd clip where I didnt have a sword either, plus I mainly wanted to show what a crying little girl Saint is and how sicario wont fight unless they can get every advantage first, which explains why they were picking on justice. The clip that doesnt belong is the 2nd clip, they deserve to be on a better video but I used it as filler because it was convenient im sorry I feel bad.

8. NonFactor

NonFactor Shadow Knight
    Legend

wow its old af.

that mexican toon was an alt with like 1 week age q2 shit in that fight. i dont think that vid worth, my friend.

9. Funky zeit

Funky zeit Akathar
    Tester

LOL. I told u after that fight i had no sulfur. why do you think the only bunnyhop spell i use the whole time is impulse? You're the last person i would run from. slick willy with the sneak disses LOOOOOOL

Dawnstaff and no sulfur, be proud.

#9 Funky zeit, Aug 9, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2018
  10. Jean-Claude

Jean-Claude Undead Dwarf
    Legend

Dude, best part of that video: "Yeah im fucking him up"

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL holy shit i was dying on that part

Funky zeit likes this.
  11. onslaught

onslaught Black Knight

Should auto decap if you die repeatedly in a short amount of time.

Korag likes this.
  12. L1 Saint

L1 Saint Crypt Guard
    Hero

This video almost made me throw up on how bad your aim is.

13. Clockwork

Clockwork Goblin Warlord
    Tester

DONT LISTEN TO THESE BOYS KID, GREAT VID. Music could use some work time bub.

14. Yomi Scythetalon

Yomi Scythetalon Varangian Warthane
    Streamer Legend

Saint did you team betray us? *droopy ears*

15. L1 Saint

L1 Saint Crypt Guard
    Hero

Yeah man I’m the new spy in the game with 30 people playing . Got my hands busy. I’m sure Rhy “ the master of calling “ will fill you in. But I still fuck with you yomi.

Yomi Scythetalon likes this.
  16. Pimptight

Pimptight Black Knight
    Streamer Legend

So was I dude it's pretty funny that funky guy didnt try and fight back because he was getting shit on by someone he claims is trash and knew he would end up vided.

Marxman likes this.
  17. soulpcbr

soulpcbr Ghost

Nice vid mate.

Marxman likes this.
  18. Johhny Mad Dog

Johhny Mad Dog Air Elemental

First fight was choatic but I like it. People seemed to be to scattered around and some come in late. Looked like it was this way for both sides. No cherry picking in this vid which is only a respectable thing. At least in my opinion.

BumpyKnuckles and Marxman like this.
  19. Senor Zan

Senor Zan Goblin Warrior
    Supporter

Why try hard? Have fun, stop caring about pixels. Good video, good message.

Flux D and Marxman like this.
  20. Marxman

Marxman Infernal

When did I ever say I was a good caller? You're just making random shit up to try to be insulting because you have nothing better lol.

You were still nice to me until I kicked your bitchass from discord for pretending you weren't fighting on the opposite side. If you would have just said you are changing sides because of number issues literally nobody would have called you a spy, but no you lied and tried to stay in discord to get our numbers. The worst part is though you knew we were losing the majority of our fights and changed anyways because we had a lot of justice noobs and pvers inflating our numbers and it didn't give you anything to brag about because you see things like the other elitist morons who only care about numbers and pretend nothing else matters.

5v5 != Fair Fight

This is an old dumb way of looking at things. Only in a ranked game like CSGO would a 5v5 be a relatively fair fight, and that's only if none of them are smurfs. In Darkfall, 5v5s are rarely fair fights because of all the other factors at play, mainly a lack of ranking system, but also weapons/gear. If one side in csgo starts of with all pistols/no armor and the other starts with all ak's and awps/max armor, that's not a fair fight. On top of this, if the side with pistols were all bronzes/silvers, and the side with ak's and awps were all golds/global elites, well, you get the picture....This is how darkfall is, even a 5v5 can be extremely unfair. Guess who the people who think it's not unfair are though? The guys with max armor/awps/ak's etc. What a surprise?

Like I've said, complaining we have more numbers would be exactly the same as us complaining you guys have better gear/more experience etc. They are both excuses, you either allow them all or none, you cant just allow your excuses and not ours because you look really fucking stupid when you do that. Don't want to accept our excuses? Fine, we don't have to accept yours.