Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

ROA bang 2

Discussion in 'Rise of Agon Videos' started by Toothfairy, Feb 6, 2021.

1. gatorsmash

gatorsmash Crypt Guard
    Legend

^ since somebody already said it. It's a day 1 bug that was never fixed. I'm SURE BPG knows about it, seriously I'm super sure.

100% positive since it's only been around since day 1 2009

GrimReapiN likes this.
  2. The Red King

The Red King Obsidian Golem
    Loyal Legend

Its only while in third person with a melee weapon out and that is a skill based move, which the community loves. Git gud!

3. Itwas Luck

Itwas Luck Air Elemental

Tbh, eye rot seems less buggy than before. In dfo, I could look at the eye rot with a melee weapon out and never get blind. Now, I often get blinded even when looking at it with a melee weapon out. Although I guess you could argue that it's more buggy now depending on whether or not you think you should be able to look at it.

Confusion though... Holy shit. Maybe nothing was done ntentionally to change confusion, but it's undeniably worse. It's so bad it almost seems like it's a dice roll as to whether or not you get blinded.

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
    The Red King and Fengor like this.
  4. Smile

Smile Deadeye

What a terrible opening by a dev. Conversation ends before it even startred. Maybe it would be smarter to realize that confusion is a special spell that effects of depend on many things and not simply on fact that the spell has been used. Maybe by changing something else than the spell itself you fucked up confusion? But no, the mindset on this guy...

There were more iterations of darkfall than one and in any of them but RoA confusion was 100% reliable. By that I mean that if you didn't look away you were blinded. In RoA I'm sometimes not blinded when I 100% should be.

#24 Smile, Feb 15, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2021
    The Red King and Fengor like this.
  5. The Red King

The Red King Obsidian Golem
    Loyal Legend

I have literally hit people in the legs and they don't get blinded by eye rot so it bugs sometimes, way less that confusion though. In DF1 if you hit the body, eye rot was 100 percent hit regardless if you were looking at impact.

Something fucked up those spells... but yes eye rot is way less buggy than confusion.

6. gatorsmash

gatorsmash Crypt Guard
    Legend

Lmao.

The Red King likes this.