Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

RoA Best Player Predictions!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DarkGhost25, Apr 24, 2017.

1. Animal

Animal Eodrin
    Hero

You ignored me the first week because I killed you 4 times in a single day and stocked up on regs. You sent out a search party of 14 Sick Bastards the last time and I laughed at you via PM as I watched them run past me inside the Cairn Giant spawn. I can't help that you rage as hard as you do, but seriously, stop being such a bitch. (There was also the time I stocked up on q1/2 mats because you thought you were safe to enchant in Silvertown. lol)

Are you that deluded that you've forgotten the amount of dick you've had in your ass since the inception of beta? ;)
    --- Post updated ---
    Pretty much. Rivalry is a fun thing for Darkfall, imo.

Juicy likes this.
  2. Sero

Sero Menhir Sentinal
    Loyal Legend

Yea, now I remember why I ignored you. You're so full of shit, toilets are jealous.

You killed me while I was fighting cairn giants, and died to me repeatedly in silvertown on an alt, and wouldn't stop pming me nonsense.

You really are a joke aren't you?

Wait wait wait. hang on:
    meanwhile:
    How you going to be fairly nice to me, if we aren't even conversing? Why am I even talking to you?

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
    #302 Sero, Apr 29, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2017
  3. Finnad

Finnad Air Elemental
    Legend

4. Animal

Animal Eodrin
    Hero

Is the notion of being nice only considered through verbal actions? Woah, who knew? I've res'd you countless times, rather than ganking. That's usually what I'd consider being nice. I guess I'll need to grab a teleport over to Sero fantasy land and learn otherwise :)

5. Sero

Sero Menhir Sentinal
    Loyal Legend

How have you ressed me? We never fought save for the once? Hello?

6. Animal

Animal Eodrin
    Hero

I'll be sure to upload a video with about 4 of your deaths. I don't know why people say things like this to convince themselves when GPUs are capable of recording gameplay.

7. Sero

Sero Menhir Sentinal
    Loyal Legend

Please do, because I don't remember fighting you for shit, was I drunk? Upload the Resses as well ofc.

8. Navlaan

Navlaan Infernal

I'm not doubting anyone here, but in the history of forumfalling trash talk, when someone has said "I'll just upload a video of me beating you", I don't think I've ever seen anyone deliver on that promise.

edit: For the record I have no idea how good either of these players are... but the above still stands lol. I see that threat a lot.

9. Animal

Animal Eodrin
    Hero

10. Sero

Sero Menhir Sentinal
    Loyal Legend

Oh he'll upload the bo3 where im wearing an infernal mage set, and hes wearing full dragon with a sunbow, im sure.

--- Post updated ---
    Where am I in there? Im confused. All I see is your failed attempts to make sidestep a thing.

11. Animal

Animal Eodrin
    Hero

You can gain an insight into how skilled an individual may be by watching their videos. Something something inference.

12. Sero

Sero Menhir Sentinal
    Loyal Legend

Ok but where is the video of >>>>YOU<<<< killing >>>>ME<<<< We aren't talking about killing other players.

13. Animal

Animal Eodrin
    Hero

You should really pay attention to what's quoted when an individual is replying to another. Do you understand the meaning of context? :tearsofjoy:

14. Navlaan

Navlaan Infernal

15. Sero

Sero Menhir Sentinal
    Loyal Legend

That was just an attempt to avoid previous topics of the conversation. Don't get distracted.

16. Animal

Animal Eodrin
    Hero

I already said I would upload a video later today >.> I'm 3 hours away from the house with my gaming PC. A man can only do so much :relieved:

17. Sero

Sero Menhir Sentinal
    Loyal Legend

OFC I'm not, because he's full of shit. He's got a possibility of 3 clips of me. a 1v1 where I am severely outgeared, him jumping me at a cairn giant spawn, or him mount fucking me while im stuck in a WoF in a siege.

Those are the only 3 encounters with him that I can recall, and he claims to know my playstyle, claims that his mage shits on mine, claims to be rezzing me a bunch of times to be nice to me (what?).

Animal, everyone knows you are a self-seeking moron when it comes to Darkfall, and everyone knows that you put yourself way higher up than you actually are, and everyone laughs at you for it.

Just stop.

18. Animal

Animal Eodrin
    Hero

I'm sure you'll be willing to wager banks early into launch if all of the above are true. Right? :)

19. Sero

Sero Menhir Sentinal
    Loyal Legend

I'll never wager a bank in live. ill do 50-100k wagers for sure.

Don't kid yourself, it is true.

And you bet your ass it'll be equal gear this time around too.

20. Sorrow Avaritia

Hero

Well this thread turned into personal attacks pretty fast, I have 2 things to say, animal you are garbage in DF1 back when I played.

Second destroyer is not OP atm, it is stronger than a mage but not by much, it is largely due to being able to pick up mana shield now, which reduces a lot of damage, so it requires you to have some what decent bow aim to take advantage of.