Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

Scenario that played out today

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sero, Aug 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sero

Sero Menhir Sentinal
    Loyal Legend

More like, There's valid reasoning to not implement overpowered fast travel.

I didn't say remove runebooks, and that was never my goal.

This is what TCS is for, were going to have to wait for that, but until then, at least we can get SOME reason to siege back.

Instant travel directly to a spawn, VS instant travel to a holding you bind out of, and have to travel to nearby spawns.

Yea sounds like the samething.

Absolution is never coming back.

TCS is going to ruin your blue-city binding, teleport to endgame spawns playstyle.

Too late for this, and it's not even necessary if rune books had a cooldown. People would be more inclined to bind near where they farm, or risk not being able to port back if they die if there runebook had... say an hour cooldown?

People in charybidis, should not be directly porting to leenspar golem on yssam, lmfao.

The great part about tedious traveling, is you can SIEGE a holding nearby the spawn to ELIMINATE it.

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
    Cudelr and WithoutShame like this.
  2. Korag

Korag Evil Eye
    Hero

again as has already been said with a pop none of this is an issue, I did farming all over the map before rune books were a thing I would do so if they were in game or not in game because it is a preferred play style and why this is ROA and not ND darkfall. Go play the fucked up version is this is what you seek as most do not and only those that cry the most about people getting away or not being able to prey on the weak are complaining ( for the most part) as everyone else is capable of being able to see this clearly.

3. quietnoobz

quietnoobz Chosen of Khamset

People still travel to do maps, and I've said countless times we need trade route loot buff, along with fire ice Dragon loot. We need more reason for hot spots like gargs, not more tedium to gear grinding.

Dixie Normus and The Red King like this.
  4. Korag

Korag Evil Eye
    Hero

I was informed recently that red dragon can be soloed now. So ya that is dumb

Dixie Normus likes this.
  5. Sero

Sero Menhir Sentinal
    Loyal Legend

What gear grinding?

You can spawn scale sele golems, solo, to acquire a baseline toolkit. You can buy R60s off the market from gold which can be farmed anywhere. TCS is going to increase the amount of resources clans acquire. Village captures give so much wealth its amazing.

Trade route, does need a buff, 1 trade route is also more running then you'd do in a day if runebooks were eliminated and the only thing left was portal chambers.

The only other 7ks that needs buffs are Erodachs and Sun Exarchs. Gardarocs could MAYBE do with a bit of an increase as well.

There's no gear grind left, especially since there's no reason to use your gear.

Having people port ontop of you at a high risk spawn is not a good thing. Are we really at such a poor state, that running 1 minute to a spawn near your holding is considered too much tedium? lmfao. If we are, then do away with the open world and port me into an arena and only an arena.

Cudelr, Marxman, quietnoobz and 3 others like this.
  6. GrimReapiN

GrimReapiN Chosen of Khamset
    Contributor

@Sero interesging perspective on Rune books. This post points on the flaws of Rune books, and I hope we may all come to an agreement.

Squanto and Sero like this.
  7. Dixie Normus

Dixie Normus Black Knight
    Legend

ITT: Sero thinks he knows everyone’s play style.

Sero also thinks he can save the game by removing rune books.

Also maybe platinum and upkeep might ruin your whole own the whole word and teleport everywhere.

See, before it was just powerhouse clans that could do it and anyone else was just tough titties either bend over to get portal chambers or not.

8. Sero

Sero Menhir Sentinal
    Loyal Legend

See, it doesn't matter who owns the territory, as long as it isn't you, you can't use the runebook to port there. In other words, if the game ever gets populated, the current version of runebooks will not/cannot exist.

Cudelr likes this.
  9. Slayven

Slayven Eodrin
    Legend

I vote relaunch

Battle Smurf and kinglear like this.
  10. Nat

Nat Shadow Knight
    Legend

The day we are able to claim tiles as part of TCS then we should be able to block enemy runes for a platinum cost. This would allow clans to exercise some level of control over their territory if players have to access the area the old fashioned way.

I still think Rune Libraries are the way to go but I don't have the energy to crusade for it.

11. Slayven

Slayven Eodrin
    Legend

Amen big dog

12. Void

Void Varangian Warthane
    Loyal Legend

The only thing that needs to be changed is you can’t use the same rune more then once an hour. Cost is fine . I would rather see the shards and runes only mob drop but not that big of a deal

13. Jack_Bauer

Jack_Bauer Ghost
    Wealthy Legend

Damn this dude is a crybaby isn’t he.

14. Sero

Sero Menhir Sentinal
    Loyal Legend

Apparently highlighting issues with the game is crying.

Oh wait no, you're just one of those delusional vets, who think nothing is wrong, that everyone always talks about.

#34 Sero, Aug 3, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2018
    Cudelr likes this.
  15. Dixie Normus

Legend

SO THEN WHATS THE PROBLEM?

ffs man.

It literally boils down to everyone of the "elite vets" want to make every person struggle for anything. Struggle for gear strugle for mob spawns struggle to even fucking play.

news flash; MOST PEOPLE NOWADAYS DONT WANT A STRUGGLE ITS A SAD BUT TRUE FACT.

game will never have population if ALL HIGH END FUN SHIT TO DO IS GATED THROUGH PVP.

pvp should have its own fucking incentives and should be OPTIONAL in MOST of the world.

THAT is how you get population.

someone said earlier in this thread or another im fucking old and i cant remember, that they would be pissed if they saw someone farming the gargantua and they couldnt kill them and steal all their shit.

well guess what the guy farming the gargantua who lost all his shit could possibly fucking quit. why cant he farm his 110 pots then join something like WAIT FOR IT.......

FUCKING FACTIONS.

YOU YOURSELF STATED THAT GG COULD HAVE COLLAPSED ON TWO GUYS FARMING AND GANKED THE EVER LIVING FUCK OUT OF THEM AND TAKEN THEIR SHIT BUT OH NOOOOOESSSSSSS THEY COULDNT BECAUSE RUNEBOOKS OMG OMG FUUUUUUUUUCK OH NOOOOOES SOMEONE GOT AWAY WITH LOOT.

DID I CAPSLOCK ENOUGH FOR YOU?

fuck me man, I swear some of you are really abused irl to act like this online.

BumpyKnuckles, MaxiHori and Korag like this.
  16. Sero

Sero Menhir Sentinal
    Loyal Legend

The problem is, it's not like that now?

I feel bad for you. You were in absolution so long you learned how to be a victim.

How is it a struggle if the difference is binding out of a holding near the spawn, and running for literally a minute?

No you moron.

I said GG didn't gank them, because they got away, and GG didn't know where to go to retaliate. You'd know that if you read, but you're too busy being a victim.

Cudelr and Battle Smurf like this.
  17. Dixie Normus

Legend

you know i was in other clans too, not just absolution. By all means keep using it like a mantra though.

and again, i fight, i die , i get looted, i AM A FUCKING VICTIM AND I STILL PLAY.

MOST VICTIMS WONT AND DO NOT HAVE THE TIME TO FIGHT YOU FOR RESOURCES AND LEARN THIS GAME AT A TOP LEVEL WHILE CONSTANTLY BEING SHIT ON BY ALL THE VETS.

i can fucking bet you paychecks if arrow or squantos team followed you around for a couple weeks shitting all over your little bitch ass, you would stop playing.

you wouldnt be all OH IMA PRACTICE UP AND FARM AND GET THOSE HOOLIGANS!

you would straight up be like THIS GAME IS BORING ILL COME BACK WHEN THEY ADD SHIT IM OUT PEACE.

but everyone would still know you were a bitch deep down and ran away.

but see that keeps happening to people, especially lesser skilled or new players.

funny i lose every fight and get dry looted every fight but im still here banging away. I just dont feel the need to stroke my e dick by dueling all you tough guys and showing up to any siege or villages so THATS why you dont ever run into me but i still play mother fucker

now who is the hardcore one?

the guy who wins 75% of his fights or the guy who loses 90% and still plays.
    --- Post updated ---
    retaliate for what?

farming a mob?

rofl.

18. Sero

Sero Menhir Sentinal
    Loyal Legend

Tl;DR: IM A VICTIM AND ITS NOT FAIIIIIIIIIIIIR!!!!!!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

How about for jumping an ally? mongo.

No wonder the game is in such a terrible spot, they're too busy listening to people who are actually retarded.

Cudelr likes this.
  19. Dixie Normus

Legend

lol they never listened to anything ive said.

in fact theyve listened to your crew way more than mine.

also your whole clan ran from the game and used "combat changes" as an excuse

only one of you with any real balls vs a REAL threat is king lear.

keep acting tough lil bitch. <3 kisses

MaxiHori and Korag like this.
  20. Animal

Animal Eodrin
    Hero

@Dixie Normus It was funny reading your post because Sero quit each time someone took his bank off him. Arrow in beta, then Squanto/Arrow during live.

I tend to agree though. The shit players that stick it out tend to have much bigger balls. Shit being a relative term here.

Edit: Can confirm that Lear has BIGGGG balls compared to the rest of the guppies. @kinglear #RESPECT

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.