Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

Scenario that played out today

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sero, Aug 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sero

Sero Menhir Sentinal
    Loyal Legend

"One sec, I can't read, don't know what i'm arguing about, and am generally stupid... let me attack his character"

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
    Cudelr likes this.
  2. Dixie Normus

Dixie Normus Black Knight
    Legend

good job refuting anything i said.

oh wait....

3. Sero

Sero Menhir Sentinal
    Loyal Legend

There's nothing to refute...

Oh wait...

- Absolution spearfronted portal chamber removal
    - Absolution spearfronted bunnyhop changes
    - Name 1 thing they listend to from "my crew"
    - My clan left, so I did as well, that's how gaming communities work, the fact that you think that is anything to laugh about is funny itself, considering we weren't the only ones to leave, and the game is still dead. It just shows how small minded you are.

PS: Absolution still hasn't come back, and they never will.

#43 Sero, Aug 3, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2018
    Cudelr likes this.
  4. kinglear

kinglear Black Knight

thanks man means a lot coming from the best megaladon out there

BumpyKnuckles likes this.
  5. The Red King

The Red King Obsidian Golem
    Loyal Legend

If there was stuff to do out in the world ie trade routes with multiple check points that multiple your loot with each hit / Rare items to farm off mobs / city relics to steal from peoples cities that give your clan or alliance a buff / named mobs that randomly spawn and drop cool armor or weapons - runebooks would not be an issue.

Rune books are for people like me who don’t have an hour to run to some place to hopefully get a fight or farm something.

The game needs stuff to do and the world fighting will happen.

Just imagine if they put some cool thing in the daily iklit quests like they used to. We had countless fights there.

Runebooks are not th issue, the games just needs more shit to do. Most people finished the current content and we need more.

quietnoobz, Void and Nat like this.
  6. Sero

Sero Menhir Sentinal
    Loyal Legend

Lmfao.

You won't be running for an hour to get somewhere to fight. You'll be bound out of a holding, and fight over the spawns nearby, or raid the cities nearby, that would also be populated by people looking to do the same, or you'd go to a village with the billboard. (Although, no one does villages anymore despite easy access, I wonder why)

Where do you go now, with runebooks? Nowhere, because you don't know where people are, because they could be bound out of anywhere and access the entire map.

Cudelr likes this.
  7. Dixie Normus

Legend

what they fuck are you even on?
    did the bathsalts craze hit canada finally?

spearfronted isnt even a thing you mongoloid its SPEARHEADED and abso had 0 to do with portal chambers afaik and some of us left BECAUSE OF IT

ONE GUY IN OUR CLAN made a thread about bunnyhop changes so i guess that means everyone in your clan abuses aderall and cocaine to get an advantage. also everyone in defiance dupes. and everyone in dune rats loves man gravy, everyone in animals clan works at nasa.... see how stupid it sounds.

ps maybe someone "spearfronted" you irl which leads to your behavior online. If thats true send me a pm, i will get you some numbers so you can talk about it.

Korag likes this.
  8. The Red King

Loyal Legend

Your forgetting that runebooks could multiply your world encounters as well. Let’s say the gargantua on cairn everybody in the cities next to cairn don’t want to farm then for x reason, well now you have people living in yssam that can farm them as well.

The real problem here is just the population. Runebooks are not the problem.

Granted I wouldn’t mind if they got rid of runebooks if you could access a portal hub out in the world that allowed you to port to any current portal out in the world but we need fast travel.

9. Sero

Sero Menhir Sentinal
    Loyal Legend

I'm sorry?

What you're saying is your clan wasn't crying that it wasn't fair that the "elite" clans would siege holdings to get the best portal network?

What you're saying is there is nothing wrong with the previous iteration of bunnyhopping? How does Uzik feel about that? How does he feel about bunnyhopping in general? How does 90% of your clan feel about bunnyhopping?

Runebooks multiply world encounters because the game is dead. If the game was populated, runebooks wouldn't have even needed to be a thing. People would be bound out of everywhere, and everywhere would be pvp.

It's a fallacious argument at best. The game needs something to drive CLAN activity (not random 1v1 encounters, those happen when the game is populated), and currently runebooks stand in the way of that.

#49 Sero, Aug 3, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2018
    Cudelr likes this.
  10. Korag

Korag Evil Eye
    Hero

highlighting imaginary or personal issues are not the same as game issues.

11. Dixie Normus

Legend

jesus christ you ARE an autist.

Wild Wood literally quit because of most of these changes. entire time ive been in abso ive dealt with Uzik maybe 10 times? He was an SG but in no way a "leader" Yes he was loud on the forums but in NO WAY REPRESENTS EVEN A FRACTION OF ABSO.

hes literally a running gag we have a rainbow colored dildo emote thing on our discord named Uzik. Nice guy, but one HELL of a troll.

afaik OWYN was pretty mad about the portal chamber removal as well.

while we are on the subject though, in game mechanics should be in place to PREVENT ANY CLAN NO MATTER HOW LARGE OR SKILLED FROM DENYING CONTENT TO ANY OTHER PLAYERS.

weather this has to be upkeep or a max amount of holdings or SOMETHING needs to be in place.

yes shit players need to be able to experience content too or WHY THE FUCK SHOULD THEY PLAY.

git gud doesnt fucking work and never has. thats why Uo is still around and people STILL pay a sub for it even though it has graphics that look like its being played on an apple 2.

they realized they needed to put restrictions in place.

doesnt matter we can go round and round and its all just opinions at the end of the day and BPG needs to think long and hard wether they want to alienate people or make money.

the decision is up to them not I nor you.

but i will leave an Uzik quote here for you as a consolation prize, "Dominated"

12. The Red King

Loyal Legend

So that something we can agree on. Let’s populate the world and then runebooks won’t matter.

Or make it like UO where you could open a portal for say 10 shards and multiple people could walk through.

Rune books are a convenience the problem is the game. Nobody farms cause there is nothing to farm. Nobody sieges cause holdings are worthless. Add a killer buff to a city and see if it gets signed. Say the owner of Calfadar got 2x the loot everywhere on Cairn and see if it doesn’t get non stopped sieged.

We just need the game to get Better. That is the answer. They do good patches they are just slooooooow

13. Korag

Korag Evil Eye
    Hero

He doesn't get it an never will, he thinks everyone should be forced into a box and play like he envisions or they shouldn't play at all. He is a nerdy lil kid that doesn't know dick about much and allows his feelings and opinions to control his petty thoughts.

BumpyKnuckles and Dixie Normus like this.
  14. Jack_Bauer

Jack_Bauer Ghost
    Wealthy Legend

Nah the reason i came back to the game was the Runebooks. I dont want to or have time to run everywhere in this game and runes helps to make that possible. In DFO i had 300+ marked runes to all my favorite spots so i never had to run anywhere all the runebook does is make that easier to do and cleaner in my bank. The devs have already stated that they are here to stay so you are basically wasting everyones time when you make post crying about it every single day of the week. Like i said you are a crybaby grow up kid.

streaml1ne and Korag like this.
  15. Korag

Korag Evil Eye
    Hero

Jesus your so fucking delusional and stuck in that tiny fucking head of yours. This game was ded when they added rune books, sure it spiked after as it does on most large patches. Rune books had nothing to do with the 3to 9k people playing this game around launch all quitting. Not a single fucking thing, very few people left solely cause of portal chambers not being in cities. So many problems with the game has caused people to quit and one of the largest was if your not a good player your always going to lose gear. Losing gear or never getting better gutted least 30% of the player base if not more. Tons of problems overall and now your sitting behind that monitor claiming rune books is holding the game back? Dude for realz your fucking dumb

16. Sero

Sero Menhir Sentinal
    Loyal Legend

Why are they worthless?

Like the wonder at kvit? Or any wonder for that matter since they got rid of self buffs?

Rune books were the solution to a fast travel problem that was created when they took away portal chambers, raped the runestone drop table, and gave us a terrible wilderness portal system.

somehow I doubt that:
    Name some clan activities in game.

- Sieges
    - Villages
    - Sea Tower
    - Champion Mobs

What drives those activities in game currently?

Jeez dude, I was just trolling, calm down.

PS: Absolution is never coming back, just because you backstep and say it was all a troll doesn't mean you aren't a retard

Huehuehuehuehuehue.

> Pop is low
    > Need more content
    > Holdings are worthless
    > Don't touch runebooks, I don't want to have to siege for holdings to have a portal network, to get to the spawns, to farm the gear, for all the sieges i'm going to have to do, to get my portal network.

Cudelr likes this.
  17. Korag

Korag Evil Eye
    Hero

lol the back peddle, he got back peddled by some rando abso guy hahaha

18. WithoutShame

WithoutShame Celestial
    Supporter

Sero:
    "I didn't say remove runebooks, and that was never my goal."

2 posts later...

Dixie Normus:

"Sero also thinks he can save the game by removing rune books. "

I am at the point now where I just don't understand how someone can be as stupid as Dixie Normus. Like seriously, this has to be trolling at this point.

19. Korag

Korag Evil Eye
    Hero

better go and read some more cause he does mention removing books in one of his posts.

"
    See, it doesn't matter who owns the territory, as long as it isn't you, you can't use the runebook to port there. In other words, if the game ever gets populated, the current version of runebooks will not/cannot exist"

~Raels Shadowstalker (DFO)
    ~Sero Nys (RoA)

It is really stupid when someone else calls someone stupid before reading all the information in between.

20. Sero

Sero Menhir Sentinal
    Loyal Legend

He's the Darkfall equivalent of an SJW.

He's gotta play victim and "fight for the little guy" because he thinks thats whats going to get the population. But like the SJWs, incapable of thinking logically, and operate on the principal that anyone who disagrees with them is an enemy. In one word: dumb.

Cudelr and Battle Smurf like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.