Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

Scenario that played out today

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sero, Aug 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Korag

Korag Evil Eye
    Hero

^actual Marxist wannabe that really doesn't know much about it all or the man that started it.

Chantree and Battle Smurf like this.
  2. Owyn Magnus

Owyn Magnus Varangian Warthane

I'm not sure anyone could take this ill wishes seriosusly. Crabs, speeding tickets?

And you are a Nazi, just with a different name. You have a long history of spouting that shit here. Hey, it's a free country, right? But one day you will be embarrassed by your behavior these days.

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
    Marxman likes this.
  3. quietnoobz

quietnoobz Chosen of Khamset

"This thread ran its course"

Sero, Nat and Owyn Magnus like this.
  4. propain

propain Black Knight
    Loyal Hero

Comparing the inhumane Nazi's of the past to Battle Smurf is so asinine. It's probably a giant insult to people who actually went through that shit hell to hear how people call half the US population Nazi's for their political beliefs.

RIP Thread though. Bout to get locked lol.

Korag and Battle Smurf like this.
  5. Squanto

Squanto Black Knight
    Legend

Exactly what we have all been saying. RoA mangled almost every aspect of the game to a point where it is meaningless. Hopefully they realize it and fix it before its too late

propain likes this.
  6. Zaffa Hex

Zaffa Hex Skeleton Archer
    Legend

The political duscourse America is having at the moment is almost identical to the one tgat happened in 1930s Germany and Italy that enabled and lead to the inhumane acts your referring to.

People didnt vote Hitler in on a platform of ethnic cleansing. They voted him in on the same views espoused by many US citizens atm.

Its pretty unpleasant to watch from a European perspective.

7. propain

propain Black Knight
    Loyal Hero

I wouldn't call it identical, its really just putting the country first, of which every self respecting nation does but the world is so used to the US being their cash cow it makes waves when they don't want to put other countries ahead of their own, and the other is cracking down on illegal law breaking criminals with a hard emphasis on the word illegal. Nearly every nation has citizenship/border laws. Nobody today looks to current Japan and calls them out for wanting to keep their culture, their insane requirements for becoming a citizen and 99% (number I pulled out of my ass but its extremely high) of them being all Japanese. In fact nearly everyone loves Japan.

Every single trump supporter I've met is fine with people coming into the country so long as they come in legally - of all genders, races, and beliefs. Of course there are vocal minorities as every side has them but do I think Trump is the holy warrior and is right 100% of the time? No. He has a big mouth and has an non eloquent way of speaking but he backs up his actions more often than not. I'd rather a doer than a talker like so many past Presidents that would prefer being a PR spokesman than actually making good on their promises.

And Europe has so much wrong with it from my perspective as well. The fact that people can get jailed for outspoken unpopular public beliefs, and how illegal immigration is so rampant to name a few but honestly its not my problem as I don't live there.

#107 propain, Aug 4, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2018
    Chantree likes this.
  8. kilrain

kilrain Shadow Knight
    Staff Member Developer Team Lead

Animal, quietnoobz and propain like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.