Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

Scumbag Gotja 2v2

Discussion in 'Rise of Agon Videos' started by Myater, Sep 29, 2016.

1. Dim Mok

Dim Mok Black Knight
    Loyal Legend

My 3cents to add to this fiasco,

#1: I like how these guys still talk shit about WoF but you can see in this video how useless WoF can be if you move, jump, stormblast, battle spike, basically do anything other than stand still, walk backwards, or strafe.

#2: This is some scum bag shit, especially coming from people who cry bloody murder about fair fights, zerging etc..

#3: Blackwater must be desperate for meat shields to bring in C team material like Gotja

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
    Battle Smurf and Myater like this.
  2. MikerotchBAGFACE

MikerotchBAGFACE Varangian Warthane

lol lets be real bud, your clan is comprised of avg players and delusionals hahahhyuahuahuahuahuha, niga stuck in T Swing.

--- Post updated ---
    hell even rex talks about his clan mates like you stating "they aren't bangers they just pvp". I find it funny

#42 MikerotchBAGFACE, Oct 1, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2016
  3. Nikov

Nikov Goblin Warlord

Think Unholy wars.....

4. Myater

Myater Cairn Giant
    Hero

Feel free to just say it lol. I don't remember scamming anyone in an arranged fight.

5. Mycke

Mycke Obsidian Golem

You know I vaguely remember shortly after joining you guys someone saying something about you doing something a month earlier and though I don't recall the details I do remember it ended up as a he said she said where there was some disagreement on the details, because the situation was kind of confusing.

Anyway its all a distraction and an excuse because no one does something because you did something once in a hundred times and it was 3 years ago, they do it because that's what they do and then they bring up the possible one in a hundred event from 3 years ago as some kind of justification. I do hope he responds because I think everyone is now getting curious, but I think he sees that even if there is some merit, the fact he had to go back 3 years and ignore the 100 situations since, doesn't really support his claim you have no room to talk and if anything just proves its a really rare behavior and you do have room to talk.

My gut says the crypticness of his last response was because hes not even sure, so I don't expect much of a response from him

Myater likes this.
  6. Nikov

Nikov Goblin Warlord

Lol mycke you desperately want myaters dick in your mouth.
    --- Post updated ---
    There has been so many times where my clan has come to even fight you guys and you would literally just zerg us down. Youre not the saint you pretend to be

7. Myater

Myater Cairn Giant
    Hero

Dude if it was set up that never happened. If you just randomly showed up, then maybe you did get zerged. I personally don't fuck around with arranged fights as I love them. Why would I ruin ever getting them again if I wasn't trustworthy with them? Lol at you thinking I act like a saint. I don't try at all to be seen like that. I kill people when I see them, sometimes I rez, sometimes I gank. If I see a noob I typically ask them if they have any questions about the game and give them my opinions on what they might find the most entertaining after asking them what they enjoy doing and try to point them in the right direction. I'm always red because idc who I kill (until they made dungeons give align so now I'm blue most of the time). I talk just about as much shit as anyone else who plays darkfall. I just don't try to bullshit lie most of the time like some people do or just flat out ignore tells like most of your clan. Not saying I've never lied about something, cause well I don't always want people knowing what we're up to, but most of the time if I'm asked something I'll respond with accurate information or at least my opinion on some matters.

#47 Myater, Oct 2, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2016
  8. Mycke

Mycke Obsidian Golem

Lol No you just don't understand that I cant play with a bunch of agro dickheads so when I joined them I was particularly attentive to how the clan behaved because its important to me, so I know they don't pull BS like going back on an agreement. You claimed he had no room to talk about you going in and taking those bag and I was backing him up, because I know in my experience he pulled no such thing.

And I was right because when you were called out to make your point you bring up some totally unrelated situation, where you go to the city and get outnumbered, but we both know if you had contacted them first and said 'we have 3 guys if we show up will you 3v3?' they would have said yes and held to it. Also some people are dickheads and deserve to be abused when they don't have an agreement , and you are just the kind of person that would apply to, so that's why they zerged you down when you didn't have an agreement and I don't blame them.

So the end result here is you got nothing...

9. Pimptight

Pimptight Obsidian Golem
    Streamer Legend

This one time in alpha Defiance blew up a GSO siege stone on a transfer on Frostbourne.

We came to blow up the bind stone and got killed by Myater and friends. We thought they would just leave as we told them it was a transfer.

Myater had them blow up the stone so we lost and they left. "thats what who ever in defiance we talked to claims"

Its not the worst thing ever alpha gold was free but still ghey.

10. Myater

Myater Cairn Giant
    Hero

I asked if you guys were coming back after we wiped you guys cause at first we didn't know it was a transfer. I was told no so we blew it up and right as we blew it up you guys blobbed us. But see, I'm not a saint!

11. Mycke

Mycke Obsidian Golem

I think people confuse honorable with being a saint, where Knights were honorable they were in no way saints and Samurai were honorable they were in no way saints. Defiance is honorable, but are in no way saints :p

Myater likes this.
  12. Pimptight

Pimptight Obsidian Golem
    Streamer Legend

I was told you said fuck those guys right in the arse ;)

13. pathion

pathion Gravelord
    Supporter

No I would say both of these groups have honor only when it suits them. Most groups operate the same way.

14. Battle Smurf

Battle Smurf Oak Lord
    Legend

Typical Blackwater/ Franchise Mentality "We are honorable to everyone EXCEPT YOU because X"

Where X is just a bullshit unrelated excuse and the REAL reason they don't treat you honorably is because unlike most people you can actually win an even numbered fight against them

15. risinglegacy

risinglegacy Wildtribe Mage
    Hero

where is jonah to mount up with this thread and run away with it when you need it....

myater has a long record of doing shady shit then just saying " I didnt know".

I could sit here and type a 25 page report on the shady shit hes done.

but its better to just keep the thread going so i have shit to read, so carry on

16. Mycke

Mycke Obsidian Golem

I would love to see your 25 page report on this topic. Truth is I would like to just see one clear example even, since you guys keep accusing him and yet never seem to be able to pin anything down when called out. I know my experience with him has shown me he is not shady by nature, so though im sure there have been situations, I really feel like some of you who are the real shady ones, just like to pretend everyone else is so you dont look as dirty.

17. risinglegacy

Hero

well first off dude, youre a full blown retard so what you think doesnt really matter.

example #1

domi nate and BD 2v2 vs defiance, defiance has 2 members watching. defiance loses the 2v2 and the other 2 immediately jump in and attack the winners while low on stats from the previous fight.

example #2

defiance in dfuw use to pop hamlet perks during wager duels.

example #3

defiance use to have icyunvme hack inside banegorge dungeon towards the end of dfuw, sponsored by myater.

example #4-25

defiance sticking their nose in peoples AvA's and CvC's claiming they "didnt know" zerging people down and consistenly sieging people who whip their ass 24/7 during teh AM on weekdays.

mycke I still remember when you tried out for our clan and you literally cried in comms because we made fun of you for not having arrows and getting .5'ed 8 times in a row in tryout duels by people like alcues.

Kwatos likes this.
  18. Mycke

Mycke Obsidian Golem

I never tried out for your clan wtf and the fact you would lie about that makers everything else you say suspect. I did try our for Grizs clan but it was just group duels and I told you him my shop was open so i couldnt fully focus until later after i closed, is that what you are referring to? Your story in no way matches what actually happened, so its hard to make convincing arguments when you are a habitual liar, no?

19. risinglegacy

Hero

yes and it wasnt grizzlies clan lol.

thats how delusional you are.

Kwatos likes this.
  20. Mycke

Mycke Obsidian Golem

You were allied to them living in their city you knucklehead and were the one person who thought it was cool to attack me even though i was invited there and everyone told you not to. So lets see you lie, exaggerate, misremember and went against a safe access from your alliance, so we all know you have no honor and are the last person anyone should take seriously.