Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

Seles golem/sele ore

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mc Nasty, Jun 20, 2017.

1. Clarence Swamptown

Clarence Swamptown Black Knight
    Legend

A new set of armor is not good content, it is not content that would bring in more players. If anything, this is the kind of bandaid fix AV would add.

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
    Fengor, Navlaan and Mc Nasty like this.
  2. Mc Nasty

Mc Nasty Obsidian Golem
    Legend

I have been saying for awhile until the game has more to offer than farm pvp gear it will always bleed players

That is not content that drives a successful game.

Zeiken likes this.
  3. black horseman

black horseman Skeleton Archer

WTB all sele keys 100g.

4. Sero

Sero Menhir Sentinal
    Loyal Legend

Sit down while the big boys talk. You clearly aren't capable of producing any real arguments other than everyone should have full plate.

0 Logic
    0 Stats
    0 Experience
    0 Facts, other than the one, which is, you are a whiner

I disagree. A new set of Armour is good content, because a new set of Armour adds more options for player diversity. It adds more options for different mobs for players to farm, which provides a change of scenery other than the same 75 mandrake bolt down selentine golem, helps the market flow with more options on that front as well.

It tackles multiple aspects of the game, because it's effect ripples.

In beta the general consensus from everyone that participated on forums was we want a gear grind. Which again, means increasing the gap from entry - end game.

BPG said they want to make plate the entry, which again, requires balancing around the plate set, not around the full plate set, which changing around selentine ore would do, because everyone would be in full plate not plate. Part of balancing the plate set could be the addition of the missing plate pieces.

#204 Sero, Jun 21, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2017
  5. nightblighter

nightblighter Akathar
    Patron

Instead of going thru all the work to add the plate fillers into the game that don't look like a hackjob, they should raise the protections of the scale fillers to be what the plate fillers would be.

6. Sero

Sero Menhir Sentinal
    Loyal Legend

another possibility, but most of this game is a hackjob anyway lol.

#206 Sero, Jun 21, 2017
  7. Mc Nasty

Mc Nasty Obsidian Golem
    Legend

Big boys??? your ideas are atrocious your math and facts are flawed,you are like debating a retard. You lack reading comprehension and critical thinking. If the ideas are not placed out for you step by step, detail by detail you can't grasp it.

I mean you suggested having veilron and neithal armor which would be same tier as full plate. Please for the love of god stop embarrassing yourself it's like a bad car wreck. I don't wanna look but at the same time I can't look away.

8. Slayven

Slayven Eodrin
    Legend

I don't think you understand bruh I'm not here to argue...lol
    sigh..

9. WithoutShame

WithoutShame Celestial
    Supporter

This is a long thread... Has anyone suggested just having the current spawns have more selentine golems spawn at a time? Maybe have 2 or 3 spawn, or shit 4+ even? I think that making spawns that are good for groups to kill is better for the game, as it can lead to fun fights instead of just one person solo farming getting ganked in 5 seconds.

Korag and Circa like this.
  10. Sero

Sero Menhir Sentinal
    Loyal Legend

Still fail to provide an argument as to why I'm wrong, other than, "stop embarrassing yourself".

Good logic. You just sit back and let other people argue you for you, because you don't have a clue what to say in order to defend yourself. You're an adult with the mind of a child, that let's people like Clarence up there do the work for you. Ignorant. Lazy. Conceited.

Great argument here: "I mean you suggested having veilron and neithal armor which would be same tier as full plate. Please for the love of god stop embarrassing yourself it's like a bad car wreck." - I mean that is the best argument ever. Do you know how many people you win over with that argument? You definitely convinced me! (If I was the average Trump supporter). Hey have you thought about running for president!?

You fail to see the reasoning behind this change which would not be just to create another Armour set for nothing but would provide relief on the bottleneck that is selentine, and bring up other rare ores to be of similar value, and create a whole new armour variant for people to mess around with, which does wonders for an economy.

You also only highlighted one of my many suggestions.

And it's still a hell of a lot better of a suggestion than:

HEY I WANT SELENTINE ORE EVERYWHERE! EVERYONE WANTS FULL PLATE! YOU GET FULL PLATE! YOU GET FULL PLATE! EVERYONE GETS FULL PLAAAAAATE! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Have you even attempted to farm Selentine Ore? It's not hard, like at all. 75 mandrake and 3 minutes of your time nets you a piece of full plate - That's fucking it. It's easy. Have you even attempted to siege a holding near a sele golem, so you don't have to ride an extra 3 minutes to a portal network? Do you know why the siege system is a thing? Do you know how territory control works? Do you know how value works? Do you know anything? Or are you just a mindless shell that repeats what the guy next to him says?

You'll still fall back on nothing. You still won't point out where I am wrong, because you know nothing I said was wrong. You'll just go back to acting like the peasant you are, kicking and screaming until you get your selentine ore everywhere not realizing the greater effect it has on the game, because you lack the ability to think past the next 30 minutes of your life.

Stay Ignorant kid. (Please don't reproduce.)
    --- Post updated ---
    Similar but: Changing the selentine golem to a leenspar golem variant so it drops like 5-8 ore and is harder to kill.

Your solution is another good one though, because it keeps the regionalization factor of selentine that OP is trying to destroy, and makes the spawn harder than just creating 1 soloable golem.

#210 Sero, Jun 21, 2017
  11. Mc Nasty

Mc Nasty Obsidian Golem
    Legend

Again you are the only one who can't grasp my points. I have proven you wrong.

Once again if your reading comprehension was even below average you would understand that I explained I am still pretty well off on sele ore from city mines, however I have heard the complaints of newer and different players alike. I've explained this multiple times. It's an argument for the overall health of the game. So I don't know why you keep saying, " have you tried farming it". I know the difficulty and what it drops. The main problem is the travel time. Again, reading comprehension.

Then you say I'm trying to kill the regionalization of sele ore? Lol no shit. Why would we want the lowest form of rate ore to be regionalized? The entire point of the post is the travel time required for a low drop rate on either baseline gear or 1 tier above baseline gear. Let's take it a step further if you live on mainland and want to farm for a rare ore armor set you cannot. This is extremely broken. Like I said with no veilron or neithal armor gear sets a player cannot just skip to the next tier. A player has to go to leenspar which are not located on mainland either. If you are so concerned with regionalization perhaps you would argue it's stupid to have the 2 end game armor golems on the same islands. So in your eyes we should have all the armor golems spawn on islands? Why is theryil and leenspar golems even remotely close to each other? My guess is because it benefits you personally.

I've argued the point that full plate should be baseline gearset because of the impact on destro. You cried "its suppose to be rare" completely ignoring the fact that some rare ore should be way more common and some more rare. I've already stated my intentions of having armor rarity and difficulty scale up starting at sele to theryil.

You have also argued that by adding a few Sele spawns and adjusting drop rates would some how kill end game economy and " everybody would run around in the best gear" again totally ignoring 3 tiers up is infernal and 4 tiers is dragon. Not to mention weps. Extremely narrow minded argument.

Again if the existing sele golems were moved from remote island locations and put more centralized on islands. Then 3 sele golems were added mainland and spread out we would atleast be able to acquire a low tier rare at an acceptable level once drop rates are increased a touch. At the very least add the spawns and move the existing ones.
    --- Post updated ---
    I like the idea of giving groups a chance to group farm it but at the current drop rate you would be better off farming something else.

12. NonFactor

NonFactor Forest Golem
    Wealthy Affluent Legend

i like scarcity and i think the game is in a right direction

Sero likes this.
  13. Sero

Sero Menhir Sentinal
    Loyal Legend

No you haven't. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA. WHY DO BRAND NEW PLAYERS NEED RARE GEAR? HOW ABOUT YOU SELL IT TO EM SINCE YOUR BANK IS SO FULL OF RARE ORE LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. YOUR ARGUMENT FOR THE OVERALL HEALTH OF THE GAME HURTS IT IN THE LONG RUN. BPG HAS ALREADY STATED THEY ARE TRYING TO MAKE PLATE BASELINE. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

TAKING IT A STEP FURTHER? WHY IS THAT BROKEN? MOVE YOUR ASS TO YSSAM YA LAZY PEASANT. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

NO SHIT SHERLOCK THAT WHY I SUGGESTED ADDING IN THESE ARMOUR SETS. YOU KNOW, THE ARGUMENT YOU TRIED TO INSULT HERE:

BWAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHA

I LIVE OUTTA SUNTHRONE. NO RARE ORE GOLEMS NEAR THERE GENIUS. AND YEA, THE RARE (NOT END GAME ARMOUR, BECAUSE THE ORE IS USED FOR STUFF OTHER THAN ARMOR DERP DE DERRRRRR) GOLEMS SHOULD BE ON THE ISLANDS, AND CENTER MAP, BECAUSE THOSE ARE THE ENDGAME SPOTS, WHERE THE RARE STUFF SHOULD BE. SPLIT THEM UP PLEASE. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

WHAT IMPACT ON DESTRO? THE PART WHERE THEY CAN'T AIM THEIR BOWS AND RUN AT THEIR TARGETS AND MELEE THEM OR THE PART WHERE THEY ARE PLAYING A GROUP ORIENTATED SPECIALIZATION AND SUCK AT IT? SELENTINE ORE HAS MORE APPLICATIONS THAN JUST FULL PLATE YOU REE REE, THATS WHY ITS MORE RARE LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

THATS BECAUSE YOU WANT A FRIKEN SELENTINE GOLEM EVERY 2ND SQUARE KILOMETER ON THE MAP LOLOLOLOLOLOL. IT TAKES 2 MINUTES ON MOUNT TO TRAVEL A KILOMETER IN THIS GAME IN A STRAIGHT LINE NOT INCLUDING TERRAIN. YOU WANT ONE A FEW MINUTES AWAY FROM EVERY HOLDING. WHATS A FEW TO YOU? DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS DOES. THIS MAKES EVERYONE RUNNING AROUND IN FULLPLATE MINIMUM GEARSETS, WHICH COMPLETELY TAKES AWAY THE GEARGRIND/BASELINE BPG HAS SET OUT TO CREATE, AND FLOODS THE ECONOMY WITH SELENTINE. BUT DONT WORRY YOU'VE BEEN ON THE FORUMS SINCE THE START. DO YOU KNOW WHAT INFLATION IS? LOLOLOLOLOLOL

HEY LOOK HERE FOLKS, AFTER REHASHING THE EXACT SAME ARGUMENT 3 TIMES HE FINALLY STARTS TO COME TO TERMS WITH HIS REALITY.

THIS IS NOTHING LIKE YOUR INTIAL OP. IF YOU CAME OUT WITH THIS POST, IN YOUR INTIAL OP. I WOULDN'T BE TYPING THIS OUT RIGHT NOW, AND LITERALLY PISSING MYSELF OF LAUGHTER, BECAUSE THIS IS A SOMEWHAT REASONABLE ARGUMENT.

BTW - YOU SAYING AGAIN, MEANS NOTHING, CAUSE THATS NOT >>>YOUR<<< ARGUMENT LOLOLOL OMG. THATS BEARGRIMS ARGUMENT:

YOU COME ONTO THESE FORUMS. YOU MAKE KNEEJERK REACTION THREADS LIKE THIS, AND THEN YOU HAVE THE AUDACITY TO QUESTION AND INSULT SOMEONE LIKE ME, WHO COMES INTO YOUR THREAD, AND CALLS YOU OUT FOR THE IGNORANT CHILD YOU ARE, AND PROCEED TO MAKE YOUR GRAND ARGUMENT THAT^^^^^^ UP THERE!??!?!?!?!?

OMG, I'M GOING TO DIE OF A HEARTATTACK THIS IS SO DAMN FUNNY.

BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH - TIME TO GO TO BED. I'M DONE WITH YOU, HERE'S A RAG.

#213 Sero, Jun 21, 2017
  14. Mc Nasty

Mc Nasty Obsidian Golem
    Legend

You have become so triggered and unhinged I can't even decipher any of this yelling. You need to calm down. We can agree to disagree and you can move on.

Maybe a mod can clean this thread up a bit. This kid acts like a straight child.

Rocky likes this.
  15. Navlaan

Navlaan Infernal

Arrow is without a doubt one of if not the best players in darkfall... you don't really have a case if that's your trash talk lol

16. Sero

Sero Menhir Sentinal
    Loyal Legend

YES. MOD. PLEASE COME SPARE THIS GUY OF HIS EMBARASSMENT, BECAUSE HE DIDN'T KNOW WHEN TO QUIT.

HEY. MC NASTY. HOW ABOUT SOME "READING COMPREHENSION"

I'M NOT YELLING. THAT WOULD REQUIRE SOUND. I'M JUST TYPING IN ALL CAPS SO YOU CAN SEE THE WORDS CLEARLY AS TO MAKE IT EASIER FOR YOU TO "DECIPHER" THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

17. RootedOak

RootedOak Oak Lord
    Legend

I missed forumfall.

Fengor, Mc Nasty and Sero like this.
  18. Mc Nasty

Mc Nasty Obsidian Golem
    Legend

Spare what??? You went a yelling spree typing some half witted novel.

Are there multiple people who use your forum acct. You have flip flopped atleast 4 times in this thread and now the 4th personality has emerged.

I want the mods to clean this up so the argument is not lost in all your yelling and screaming.

From the start I said I want a sele golem a few minute ride from each holding. I've stood by that, that's been my argument.

This guy wants sele ore regionalized He wants vel and neithal sets to be the same as full plate.

Circa likes this.
  19. Sero

Sero Menhir Sentinal
    Loyal Legend

PANIC BUTTON. PANIC BUTTON. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

20. Back Stabbath

Back Stabbath Goblin Shaman
    Hero

Don't care either way. Just wanted to say holy shit Sero dude... your embarrassing yourself stop man. Its just a game bro. Your making an ass of yourself in every thread.

You act like a fukin retard.

Rocky, Circa and Mc Nasty like this.