Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

Seles golem/sele ore

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mc Nasty, Jun 20, 2017.

1. Korag

Korag Evil Eye
    Hero

I could live with 2 every time even though I feel it is still not enough but 1 on avg (for me at least) is just so disappointing yes they are easy to kill but shit My time has some value to it and I feel as if I am wasting it by spending so much time at 1 spawn for so little to show for it

Dixie Normus and Mc Nasty like this.
  2. Skitzo1

Skitzo1 Goblin Warrior
    Supporter

I agree it should drop more. But you can get it other ways. I think I have 30 sele ingots and haven't killed a sele golem since launch. just roam and hit people's mines or farm some gold and buy it. It's not that terrible.

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
  3. Sero

Sero Menhir Sentinal
    Loyal Legend

past 5 kills have been 1. Kinda makes me sad.

4. Korag

Korag Evil Eye
    Hero

30 sele ingots in 2 months and I assume you have or are not wearing fp?
    you almost have 3 sets now gg just don't make any weapons (swords, bows or staves) that use sele and your good to go

Zeiken likes this.
  5. Mc Nasty

Mc Nasty Obsidian Golem
    Legend

Lol isn't the same no life poop socket who had a max char in like 2 weeks. Your argument is flawed it would be the equivalent of having q2 matts being very difficult and saying " get good bro fight over those resources".

In an ideal world we would have vel and neithal gear sets and we could scale difficulty to acquire based on level.

I'm not a destro but I know the importance of full plate over plate. That's why full plate should be considered go to gear set.

I keep the long time success of the game in mind I'm pretty set on sele from early mine drops but I hear the complaints of noob recruits and see why the game is already bleeding players.

Is it a coincidence the 2 nolifers who farm the self everyday don't want their ore prices to drop? Selfish?

Uo had it right competitive gear sets should be easily obtainable. Full plate r50s and q3 matts should be the everyday set. Scale the higher levels however you wish.

Zeiken and Korag like this.
  6. Korag

Korag Evil Eye
    Hero

Yup Have to agree, well I have already said the same thing I do not make many suggestions on this game based on my game play, I have a lot of time to play (back) but not everyone does and I base my ideas/suggestions on my guild comments, basic common sense and alliance members and shit is broke atm.

Defiance aka wolfed down has 3 sele mines on niff they are ok if you siege them with even or close numbers they wont complain much but they are not newbs and have solid leadership even if he is flaky as fuck. So beating them in an offensive siege is difficult, advantage pretty much always goes to the defender so in order to take a mine from them you have to have an alliance or bring outside help if you do that they toss a huge bitch fit and or bring help themselves so we end up in a bit of a stalemate, so while certain guilds/alliances may be able to take sele mines the majority of clans will not be able to or chances are a lot less likely. mines were already nerfed hard so make golems worth the time and everyone can be happy and have a chance to get fp

7. Skitzo1

Skitzo1 Goblin Warrior
    Supporter

Yeah but I haven't been actively trying to get it. If I wanted to farm it i could. And I wear it to seiges that's about it atm. plate is fine for small scale shit.

Sero likes this.
  8. Lord Zanuul

Lord Zanuul Spellgazer
    Legend

And angry don't forget about the angry

9. Korag

Korag Evil Eye
    Hero

again during the 2 months of you not trying to get it, mines were nerfed, open world nodes nerfed even more and sele golems never improved, it has only gotten harder to get and a slow but steady increase on the price + less people playing + more people wanting it things change constantly in a world like df specially with this snowflake (nerf bat everything to fix it) mentality

10. Sero

Sero Menhir Sentinal
    Loyal Legend

rawr.

Lord Zanuul likes this.
  11. Circa

Circa Black Knight
    Legend

you copy my insult to you lol
    --- Post updated ---
    This is basically op argument but you're too dumb to understand it.

Mc Nasty likes this.
  12. Sero

Sero Menhir Sentinal
    Loyal Legend

SO HOW ABOUT YOU START ARGUING FOR THIS AND STOP TRYING TO BANDAID FIX THE BROKEN WORLD YOU IGNORANT HALFWIT.

DERP DE DERRRR
    --- Post updated ---
    OPs too dumb and emotional to present a logical argument. I'd rather poke fun at his stupidity.

If that was OPs argument, he could have said that instead, and not the mindless drivel he decided to type.

13. Rocky

Rocky Goblin Shaman

I agree Mc Nasty. This is what ive gotten since launch. Spent a shitload of iron ingots and probably 20ish sele ingots and veilron. Looking at this picture, i think the sele ingots and leenspar ingots should be reversed

Mc Nasty, Circa and Zeiken like this.
  14. Mc Nasty

Mc Nasty Obsidian Golem
    Legend

I've been apart of these forums since the beginning and you sir have the worst reading comprehension to date. Round of applause that's an accomplishment.

You quote my post saying then argue this but are to stupid to realize that is the argument in itself. No wonder you play 18 hours a day.

Rocky and Circa like this.
  15. Circa

Circa Black Knight
    Legend

18 hours day thinking he will ever be a great getting .3d, poopoo kid

Mc Nasty likes this.
  16. WizardKing

WizardKing Dire Zombie
    Benefactor Tester

Omg this kid is fucking genius

17. Korag

Korag Evil Eye
    Hero

wait your giving away my title without at least consulting me first?

Mc Nasty likes this.
  18. Mc Nasty

Mc Nasty Obsidian Golem
    Legend

Lol

You have worst grammar in history this guy takes the cake on reading comprehension.

Rocky likes this.
  19. Korag

Korag Evil Eye
    Hero

perhaps but You have also in the past bestowed the title of reading comprehension also, even though I may not agree you gave it to me first

20. Sero

Sero Menhir Sentinal
    Loyal Legend

THIS ARGUMENT. RIGHT HERE. IS = TO HEY LETS MAKE MORE ARMOUR VARIANTS THAT REQUIRE DIFFERENT RARE ORE?

THAT ARGUMENT? UP THERE? ^^^^^

ARE YOU BRAINDEAD?