Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

Seles golem/sele ore

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mc Nasty, Jun 20, 2017.

1. Benevolence

Benevolence Akathar
    Supporter

Sero and Tryhard are the "village idiots" on these forums. Easier to just ignore the autism than engage with it folks. It's just not worth the time.

Selentine definitely needs to be easier to get in some way. Preferably through more spawns rather than more per spawn to widen the availability to casual and newer players rather than concentrating into "hotspots" (that should be for higher tier ores). It's basically the noobest rare ore, or is supposed to be. TBH i dont think selentine should even be in only golems. it needs to be an occasional drop from a variety of mobs like raven standards, grey orks, varangians, wildtribes, minotaurs, khamsets etc etc. basically mid-tier mobs that are widely available. Not every drop of course, but some percentage that would make it reasonably accessible to the average player anywhere on the map. netihal/leen/theyril should be the rare ore u have to travel across the map for. not selentine.

Its blatantly obvious that leen and sele availability basically needs to be swapped. Infernal is going to be cheaper than FP if this keeps up.

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
  2. Sero

Sero Menhir Sentinal
    Loyal Legend

upload_2017-6-20_11-13-43.gif

DO YOU EVEN LOGIC BRO?

IT'S CALLED RARE ORE.

adjective
    adjective: rare; comparative adjective: rarer; superlative adjective: rarest
    (of an event, situation, or condition) not occurring very often.

#42 Sero, Jun 20, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2017
  3. BeLal

BeLal Goblin Shaman
    Legend

I wanna say +1 to the idea of havin sele key drop 1 ore, or at least 50-75% chance of it. I haven't turned one in since I have no idea so if it's already doing that nice but to my knowledge it isn't. Then sele keys would be worth the time to cap

Also +1 to a couple more sele golems, I wouldn't go adding in more than 1 or 2 at most tho, on mainland somewhere to be sure. Definitely would be a hotspot for pvp if there was just 1 or 2 on mainland

Also to comment on an earlier post, if sele key had a 50% chance at 1 ore it would effectively make all mid/low tier Mob have a chance at sele ore which I think would be good.

4. Mc Nasty

Mc Nasty Obsidian Golem
    Legend

You have to be trolling but from what everyone is saying you're not and are just this stupid.

I want to thank you for derailing this thread.

Rocky likes this.
  5. Sero

Sero Menhir Sentinal
    Loyal Legend

Your ignorance is pathetic. Peasant.

You provide no logical argument, you just kick and scream like a child saying you want it now, and let the adults do the work for you.

I've already stated sele ore drops could use an increase off the golems, but again, you're ignorant.

You just want the golem to be available everywhere, the ore everywhere, so everyone is running around in top end shit, and theres 0 value to anything. Go create a Darkfall arena, it's better suited towards your needs. This is an MMORPG bud.

That retard up there derailed the thread. BPG Already stated they are going to be balancing around making plate sets the standard set, while making rare ore more a luxury, something you and all these ignorant children failed to read. Funny since you said you've been on these forums since the beginning.

Please, by all means though, keep kicking and screaming begging for daddy to give it to you. It amuses me.

Stay shit kid.

6. Rocky

Rocky Goblin Shaman

I turned in 150 sele keys this weekend and i got 3 sele ore altogether :(

7. Circa

Circa Black Knight
    Legend

Angry poopoo kid gets .3d in pvp when he plays 24/7 lolol

8. Sero

Sero Menhir Sentinal
    Loyal Legend

Who are you?

1v1 50k bo3? If not sit down.

9. Rocky

Rocky Goblin Shaman

lol y so mad?

10. Sero

Sero Menhir Sentinal
    Loyal Legend

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

(you're right though, I should have just started with this when this idiot started talking).

11. Circa

Circa Black Knight
    Legend

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

12. Sero

Sero Menhir Sentinal
    Loyal Legend

dodge.

13. Circa

Circa Black Knight
    Legend

he's a virgin that play dfo all day long and hates when you call him shit that's why lol
    --- Post updated ---
    Call it what you want squeaks as you sit at home with no job in moms basement. Lololol

14. Sero

Sero Menhir Sentinal
    Loyal Legend

dodge.

Get out there and make me my welfare check.

stay shit kid.

15. Crunchbert

Crunchbert Undead Dwarf

But the devs want r40's and plate and stuff to be the standard. Not rare metal stuff.

What they should do is finish the plate set to be a full set.

Sero likes this.
  16. Circa

Circa Black Knight
    Legend

Wager a vet and get .3d again, you won't do it. ;)

17. mybsurchin

mybsurchin Celestial

Smh. If that was truly the goal they fucked up hard

R50 weapons are cheap as hell (especially the most common r50 sword which crafts with veileon) but the equivalent armor set is almost unobtainable for a casual unless their clan feeds them

Rocky and Korag like this.
  18. Sero

Sero Menhir Sentinal
    Loyal Legend

I don't need to wager a vet (even though everyone knows im open to 1v1 bo3 wagers.)

You're the tool sitting on forums talking shit, or do you let daddy fight your battles for you too?

Dodge harder.
    Stay shit.

Since I entered this thread:

[​IMG]

Uncontested. Stay shit kids.

Korag and TryHard like this.
  19. Mc Nasty

Mc Nasty Obsidian Golem
    Legend

Kick and scream??? You're in here offering 1v1 wagers because you have been embarrassed so bad. I mean how you going to max your char in 2 weeks and offer wagers to people when a lot don't have half their shit leveled. I sure hope this isn't the same sero from beta.

There are different scarcitys to rare ore but again everything has to be explained detail by detail because you lack intelligence.

Why is leenspar easier to get than sele?

If there were other rare gear sets the problem wouldn't be as magnified. No Seles golem, no problem I'll just skip to the next level and farm a vel golem or neithal that is close. The fact that their is no other in between gear sets further strengthens my argument.

Plate should not be the everyday gear set because it does gimp destros a bit. This kid is crying because he doesn't want his sele ore price to drop.

That dude said it best village idiot.
    --- Post updated ---
    Most people at work but good job buddy.

Circa and Rocky like this.
  20. Sero

Sero Menhir Sentinal
    Loyal Legend

Kick and scream??? You're in here offering 1v1 wagers because you have been embarrassed so bad. I mean how you going to max your char in 2 weeks and offer wagers to people when a lot don't have half their shit leveled. I sure hope this isn't the same sero from beta. -Strawman

There are different scarcitys to rare ore but again everything has to be explained detail by detail because you lack intelligence.-Strawman Has nothing to do with argument in question.

Why is leenspar easier to get than sele? -Strawman, you need leenspar to craft fullplate which is what this argument is about

If there were other rare gear sets the problem wouldn't be as magnified. No Seles golem, no problem I'll just skip to the next level and farm a vel golem or neithal that is close. The fact that their is no other in between gear sets further strengthens my argument. - This is the real argument use this dumbass

Plate should not be the everyday gear set because it does gimp destros a bit. This kid is crying because he doesn't want his sele ore price to drop. - This is something you can argue for too, except that bit about sele ore price, I don't give a fuck about gold, gear or anything in this game, you on the other hand, have some heavy emotions on the subject of sele ore as clearly stated by your original post. That must suck, wanna talk about it bro?

That dude said it best village idiot. - REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE LOGIC = IDIOT SERO DUM DUM. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Most people at work but good job buddy. - YALL HAVE A LOT OF TIME TO FORUM POST AT YOUR "JOB" LOLOLOLOLOLOL. IN THE TIME IT TAKES YOU TO PULL YOUR 2 BRAINCELLS TOGETHER TO CREATE WHAT YOU CALL AN ARGUMENT YOU COULD HAVE KILLED A SELE GOLEM AND GONE BACK TO WHATEVER IT IS YOU WERE DOING LOLOLOLOL.

Smoked. Next please.

#60 Sero, Jun 20, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2017