Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

Serkit PvP .5

Discussion in 'Rise of Agon Videos' started by MrSerkit, Jan 3, 2017.

?

Remove the Grind from beta?

1. Yes

45 vote(s)
    64.3%
  2. No and I am a virgin.

25 vote(s)
    35.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Korag

Korag Evil Eye
    Hero

p.s abilities were dumb and over powered,. and everyone bitched about them and said they were op.. what exactly is your point, I did improve, never claimed to be the best, yall let this game thing become such an important factor in your lives, it is like some kind of justification, like without it you would be nothing..

I remember when I tried a new build using a 1h weap, crushing blow and some flower shit and beat you like 3 or 4 times in a row, and you started bitching about pulv and crushing exc.. or about the stupid dbl jump bug ya bitched about as if it was my fault or I did intentionally..
    Point is don't come on here talking about dumb shit like fights in uw or my skill level,,
    I play for fun, and enjoy myself and I always try to win, and fight even if I know I wont.. You guys trash talk anyone that doesn't do as well as you do,, and that is the elitist mentality. Ya u beat me, most the time. went back and fourth with Sutter, and Nate, destroyed Rising, am I doing this right?
    You said in your earlier post if he was in, then yall didn't know about it, so how was he contradicting me? if he did not know, Cause I clearly said in my first post that he was in the guild back when we owned darkmoore the first time. like before you guys were with legio. so what was he contradicting? and No I did not start the getting personal, you should go back read yourself the previous post.

It is you guys that keep bringing up our past and the problems that happened, it started with rising tossing up his bs thread, Never said a word to any of you prior to that.. but I am salty? and crazy? lol yall just keep circle jerking believing the bs

2. bLankszor

bLankszor Ghost
    Hero

Coo-coo, coo-coo.

Stay salty

Circa likes this.
  3. Korag

Korag Evil Eye
    Hero

So almost original,, get some new material your shit is weak

Lol I post about keide being in Vamp, was about him, you guys turn in it into being about me, then call me salty lolol.. thanks kids you make it all worth it.

4. bLankszor

bLankszor Ghost
    Hero

Mad still?

Circa likes this.
  5. Korag

Korag Evil Eye
    Hero

That it? that is all ya got? your arguments are full of lies, shit talk, half truths and insults
    Lol ya Ill stay mad in the meantime stay affected

6. bLankszor

bLankszor Ghost
    Hero

What do we have to be mad about out of curiosity? You keep saying this but I am confused as to why you think were mad, give me one good reason... but here's why you're mad...

I don't think you've played enough of a role in any iteration of Darkfall to affect anyone tbh, you talk about swinging on nuts? Funny coming from a guy who did nothing but hang from both Talon's and Raith's sack for quite some time. Funny how they quit and any credibility or pull you had went with them. They knew, we knew, you were nothing. I mean you even had leader tag of the clan VAMP and your Daddy Talon, while not even playing the game told you to give that shit up to us. Who left VAMP's mumble first? You did. Your only way to get back at us was to try and steal the clan back, spend dominion and do other shady ass shit to fuck us over. Who's salty?

Also I stopped giving you real responses because it is literally pointless to argue with someone of your intellect. If you were half intelligent you would see that Grimtide was implying that we allowed Keide into a clan we were associated with for a propaganda +1 per usual. You chimed in with some dumb half-assed broken English irrelevant comments per usual and actually proved what we were saying to be true. Then you throw some insults and say were affected etc etc. You're an idiot, now go crawl back in a hole or go get beat up by another 15 year old kid you "grown man".

P.S. this is last real response you get, just going to troll you after this...

Circa likes this.
  7. Bird

Bird Dire Zombie
    Supporter

just wanted to let everyone know that I thought this was all TLDR

Scrubby Bear, Fengor and bLankszor like this.
  8. Korag

Korag Evil Eye
    Hero

You want a reason why your mad? You just mentioned 1 in your own post. And you guys have brought it up many times, I spent your dominion and "supposedly tried to steal a clan" that I was leader of before giving leadership to dominate when I was inactive. (moved to PA) Ok so I guess that is 2 reasons.
    Why do those things make you mad? I dunno cause your simple minded? easily affected? Again all of this back and fourth started with you guys. First Rising with the lies much like the (got beat up by a 15 YO) still cannot figure where that fantasy came from or even why. then again you send me a message in game talking shit about jumping me at the bank while I was in a robe. Never said a negative word to ya prior to that..
    Who's salty? I dunno I guess I am although you guys keep messaging me, and or talking shit to me on forums,, Rising getting himself a forum account ban, trying so hard to talk shit. But yall cannot be salty,, no way that does not make any sense..
    Ya I was friends with Raith and Talon for a long time, and no neither of them said anything about giving the clan to you guys, In fact the exact opposite, they told me not to give the Vamp tag over to you guys,. and actually bitched at me for doing the name change., I probably have the text messages still.

I left mumble yes I did ya got me... but that matters how? why? I dunno cause I was playing with people not in Vamp mumble?
    Your bragging about still being in Vamp mumble but do not want anything to do with the Vamp tag or to be called Vamp. You guys correct people when they refer to you as Vamp get your own comms if ya want no association.
    I would almost be willing to bet that Talon and or Raith told ya not to use it. not saying you did want to, but I am sure answer would be no.

Returning to troll status as I feel confident your Intelligence levels are not nearly as high as you think them to be.,

9. bLankszor

bLankszor Ghost
    Hero

And we're the liars? LOL. Nate/Rising talked to Talon and asked him to ask you to give us the clan leader. He did and you bent over and took it against your will because you felt entitled but everyone knew you weren't up to the task because nobody respected you enough..also you knew who the boss was. Remember those nuts you swing from? We could careless about dominion in UW at this point, it is only brought up to prove what type of person you are. Keep rambling though..

We don't use VAMP mumble and we're not asked to leave. Nice try sweetheart.

P.S. You notice you just regurgitate everything that is said to you?

Circa likes this.
  10. Circa

Circa Black Knight
    Legend

dont you have something to do bird? like hack on overwatch... how many account did they ban of yours?

11. Korag

Korag Evil Eye
    Hero

Your totally full of shit, I have text message of Nate asking me for lead and I gave it to him cause he asked and I could not log on, cause I had just moved and no internet and no active account at the time. keep making shit up. or believing the lies. a few sieges ago you was still using Vamp mumble cause I had a guy in there that helped u guys out with darkmore defense. But go ahead keep tossing out them lies and bullshit.. cause it is all you got..

I gave nate my account info, and he paid the sub so that he could make him self leader.. Rising is filling your mind full of bull shit and your so damn naive to believe it.. I know nate didn't make that bull shit up, that came from Rising, the rest of you was scared to go in raiths channel, cause whenever one of ya did he made ya feel stupid, Rising is a straight up dishonest lying scumbag.... end of story. you all have your heads so far up his ass ya cannot see it.

12. Fengor

Fengor Eodrin

Now, I've only read about the first two pages, but please PLEASE for the love of god heed my advice...

You're= YOU ARE
    Their = Possesive
    There = Directional
    They're = They are

Carry on citizens

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
    Die, bLankszor and Circa like this.
  13. Dim Mok

Dim Mok Black Knight
    Loyal Legend

We need a whole new thread about VAMP, it's been spread across too many threads to keep up.

YarBootyIsFruity likes this.
  14. Korag

Korag Evil Eye
    Hero

was you able to make sense of it?
    now tell me why you care so much?
    and then tell me why it is you think I care so much?
    Does it really affect you?
    #getoveritkid
    --- Post updated ---
    Your just jealous ya ain't getting all of the attention
    --- Post updated ---
    Serkit, I would like to take this time and apologize for derailing your thread, I did not intend for my one post to turn into a thread about me, and the ex Vamp guys that are not core but also do not want to be known as vamp.

Again my most sincere apologies

15. Buffalo Spaceman

Buffalo Spaceman Frostjarl
    Hero

Kid? Fengor is like 100 and has children older than you.

Fengor likes this.
  16. Korag

Korag Evil Eye
    Hero

Serkit, I would like to take this time and apologize for derailing your thread, I did not intend for my one post to turn into a thread about me, and the ex Vamp guys that are not core but also do not want to be known as vamp.

Again my most sincer
    nah Im old too and 5 kids,, Im just not into worship of other players

17. Kade

Kade Goblin Warrior

this is the era with legio but Korag is also correct I played in VAMP way before that and in DF1

bLankszor, Grimtide and Fengor like this.
  18. Fengor

Fengor Eodrin

I just offered you a few English lessons to help with your grammatical errors. Maybe pass them onto your kids then buddy. Read a book or two even.

bLankszor and Circa like this.
  19. Kade

Kade Goblin Warrior

sorry for such slow response still in the fucking hospital this one was really bad but hopefully by next week ill be home and just a blanket statement for what ive read so far when im home and warmed up ill take anyone that wants to learn and understand the game not just melee or whatever just let me know ill duel you and help you out despite grudges past issues whatever it doesnt matter to me at all anymore i probably wont be able to play at launch anyway so im just putting it out there @John Pinkerton ingame

Sique, Korag, Fengor and 2 others like this.
  20. Korag

Korag Evil Eye
    Hero

thanks, I read a lot however, I spend several hours a day reading all kinds of things, You sit there and make assumptions because I may lack a high skill level or knowledge of proper grammar and sentence structure, or perhaps I just do not care that much, my point gets across, and the simple fact so many move to attack my grammar and sentence structure simply proves to me that most cannot keep up, they simply turn to an easy argument and attack my spelling, grammar, exc because they have lost the real argument or because I have made them look like a damn fool. I am no genius I do read a lot, and am more than willing to be bet anything I read at least 3 to 5 times as often or as much as you do.

Please stop making so many assumptions, cause when you are trying to insult someones intelligence (like those martyr kids that think they know me so well but have to make up lies when talking about me) making yourself look like an ass only weakens your point, not strengthens it. cheers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.