Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

Serkit PvP .5

Discussion in 'Rise of Agon Videos' started by MrSerkit, Jan 3, 2017.

?

Remove the Grind from beta?

1. Yes

45 vote(s)
    64.3%
  2. No and I am a virgin.

25 vote(s)
    35.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sique

Sique Fire Giant
    Legend

Just don't die on us buddy.

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
  2. Aristos Giannes

Aristos Giannes Cairn Giant
    Hero

Fengor isnt even involved in all this, his only 'point' is your writing is painful to read. It sounds like someone trying form sentences while totally wasted. Any valid points you might have likely get glossed over by people reading because of it. Not putting any effort into your writing doesn't make you look like some kind of rebellious badass. People don't enjoy listening to the slurred speech of an alcoholic constantly, its the same thing.

Die, Mc Nasty, bLankszor and 3 others like this.
  3. Korag

Korag Evil Eye
    Hero

but your wrong, I have heard you say this before, but you always comment and respond, usually combined with some kind of attack on my grammar, when you do attack my grammar it is usually when you have no valid argument or towards the end of a discussion you have clearly lost. I read about a lot of shit, and I read about how someone can easily ready a paragraph even if the grammar is wrong, even if the words are misspelled intentionally, and even backwards in some cases. So just stop trying to look or sound smart, just because I am not good with grammar, or sentence structure. does not take away from the point,, the only thing taking away from my points are people like you dodging them or changing subject and using sentence structure or grammar as an excuse.

I am going to be me, regardless of how you feel, or what you think. I do not do what I do for your enjoyment or for you pain.. and as I told ya before if you do not wish to be involved in my discussions then ignore my posts, you speak of the drunk man, slurring well then walk away.. Your the problem not the drunk guy, you stand there listening to it instead of leaving and blame someone else.. lol cmon man

4. Azrael

Azrael New Member
    Legend

It is awfully funny to me that language was designed to convey thoughts from one individual to another. If you understood the idea of the original post, as you clearly have, then your menial bickering over spelling and grammar are moot. Attacking one's grammar after having clearly understood the topic only shows how shallow and pedantic one is. But by all means, carry on. I wasn't aware penmanship, or judgment therein, was of the utmost important to this thread.

5. BeatIt

BeatIt Eodrin
    Loyal Legend

good video serkit

6. Aristos Giannes

Hero

Did you really just say 'shallow and pedantic'? Thats some straight /r/iamverysmart copypasta. Also thats hilarious if you honestly consider me wishing the absolute basic grammar rules to be followed as 'pedantic'. Your standards must be nonexistent. And @Korag actually no ive never mentioned your grammar before. It must get brought up so often you're confused with someone else lol

Oh and just because someone decides to stop responding to your rantings doesn't mean you magically 'won' whatever argument there was. That's a logical fallacy.

#146 Aristos Giannes, Jan 7, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2017
    Fengor likes this.
  7. Circa

Circa Black Knight
    Legend

holy shit fengor!

/thread

Fengor likes this.
  8. Azrael

Azrael New Member
    Legend

My apologies. I wasn't aware a college degree was looked down upon in these forums. Isn't it awfully convenient that when the original topic can no longer be discussed the shift of focus is put to grammar? I tire of seeing Trollmaster 5000's, such as yourself, spamming in regard to grammar when you essentially become accusatory towards vocabulary (since you probably had to research said meanings yourself). This topic became convoluted by your vitriol against poor grammar, in spite of your understanding of the message those words conveyed. Thus, the topic is now about grammar and your arguable lack of understanding.
    In addition, there are no basic rules of grammar that are intrinsic to any one language. The grammar you so willfully claim as your's originated as Her Majesty's language, and have evolved to acclimate the basic needs of a different set of people. That would mean that your 'grammar rules' you have stated are not obligatory in the least bit. This isn't a professional setting and your judgments are as unnecessary as they are repugnant.

Korag likes this.
  9. Aristos Giannes

Hero

You know what Korag I take it back. I'd rather read your drunken posts than this guy trying so hard to sound intelligent. I sincerely hope if you have kids Azrael that you don't teach them that nonsense. And again, just because people are calling out Korag on his inability to write coherently, doesn't magically make his argument more valid. You both seem to be under that same false impression. Use that degree of yours to learn about logical fallacies.

Oh, and "your's" isn't grammatically correct ;]

10. Korag

Korag Evil Eye
    Hero

ok wait a minute, even a drunk guy can speak coherent, so ya done fucked that one up. Your just trying to insult and not even doing that well, My posts are quite coherent while not looking fancy they are not hard to understand

11. Aristos Giannes

Hero

I promise you if your posts were all easy to read I wouldn't give a shit about bad grammar here and there. Your larger posts are major eye sores dude.

Circa likes this.
  12. Korag

Korag Evil Eye
    Hero

stop reading them, its not hard, If I see something I don't want to read, I skip it and move on.

13. Aristos Giannes

Hero

Yeah you're right dude. There is no point in debating with you, thanks for confirming that. I'll just ignore any responses you might have to my topics in the future.

Circa and bLankszor like this.
  14. RootedOak

RootedOak Oak Lord
    Legend

Well Karlek did the same thing he was doing in DF1 in DFUW and was banned for it again.

15. Korag

Korag Evil Eye
    Hero

ty
    --- Post updated ---
    was not aware he got banned, in UW
    do not think he got banned in df1

16. Grimtide

Grimtide Evil Eye
    Legend

definitely got banned in both

17. Die

Die Ghost
    Legend

He didn't get banned in DFO he got banned in dfuw because he was running a China farming PA ring from Ukraine lol
    --- Post updated ---
    Thanks for proving korag to be a massive fucking moron.

Kiede was VAMP in df1.

Korag was implying rising who was running vamp at the time had let kaide into vamp. Raith and talon quit dfuw almost immediately. You can clearly see in the video he's legio, even at the end of the video you can hear clear as day asking if that was kade or kiede.

Korag says he has no idea what was going on or who was who because he quit and domi Nate was the only one playing,. Yet you seem so sure he was vamp, but kiede himself posts the video proving you to be a massive retard who can't even type a fucking sentence.
    --- Post updated ---
    --- Post updated ---

Hey remember that time kiede posted a video showing you to be so completely wrong and full of shit, and proving you to be once again that guy who haa the reading and writing skills of a 5 year old special needs person who just immigrated to this country.

Fact is kiede was vamp from talon in DFO, and legio and 18 other clans in dfuw but never vamp in DFUW.

He also had a ton of different accounts he played with whoever would take him before they found out who he was.

So thanks for playing "hey guess how stupid I fucking really am" once again.

On a side note, I'm 1000% sure the movie Idiocracy is based off people like you

#157 Die, Jan 8, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2017
    bLankszor and Circa like this.
  18. Circa

Circa Black Knight
    Legend

funny part is keide recording friendly fights... try hard much... hacker FGT

19. Die

Die Ghost
    Legend

[
    Hey fucktard, penmanship involves actually putting ink to paper and/or your style of handwriting.

He is not handwriting on the forums, he's spamming gibberish on a public forum trying to articulate whatever shit show is going on in his pea brain.

Then gets mad when no one can understand what he's saying, hellen Keller could write better posts.

So thanks for putting in the effort to atleast sound intelligent. It's better than what korag spews out.

Also I've attached the actual definition, so you can save yourself and the rest of the forums your shallow and pedantic response.

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/penmanship?s=t

20. Kade

Kade Goblin Warrior

i record almost all duels for review after aswell as vero and him asked to see what it looked like from my view i never posted it til now and not for any ego purpose obviously (i used 1 clip of this in a intro once tho)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.