Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

Serkit PvP .5

Discussion in 'Rise of Agon Videos' started by MrSerkit, Jan 3, 2017.

?

Remove the Grind from beta?

1. Yes

45 vote(s)
    64.3%
  2. No and I am a virgin.

25 vote(s)
    35.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BeatIt

BeatIt Eodrin
    Loyal Legend

lol

u have the biggest ego

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
    Circa and Mc Nasty like this.
  2. Kade

Kade Goblin Warrior

at least i didnt have varekai kicking my ass all over the forums for months in UW and trying to save face through broken english and shit videos

anything else shitlord? #youmademe

Varekai and Mc Nasty like this.
  3. BeatIt

BeatIt Eodrin
    Loyal Legend

at least i didnt pay 15$ per months for hax

fucking idiot

forums troll vs 15$ per month

gtfo

Circa and Mc Nasty like this.
  4. Kade

Kade Goblin Warrior

jokes on u...i didnt pay for shit but you actually did remember when u got banned for MMONINJA in DF1 LOL idiot

Sique, bLankszor, Circa and 2 others like this.
  5. Die

Die Ghost
    Legend

Hahaha smooth being banned for hacking is a sore subject for him, that's his life

Circa likes this.
  6. BeatIt

BeatIt Eodrin
    Loyal Legend

remember when i recorded u talking about it!!!

SAYING U PAY MONTHLY FOR IT AND U USE IT SINCE DF1

good man... go buy a brain bigger then 2mb
    --- Post updated ---
    idiot troll like u have a special forum thread

https://forums.darkfallriseofagon.com/threads/the-vamp-beef-thread.8149/#post-113277

7. Kade

Kade Goblin Warrior

real talk got a 8mb ps2 memory card with spyro riptos rage 70% saved so you can suck me you new player

8. Mc Nasty

Mc Nasty Obsidian Golem
    Legend

Long story short you both hacked.

Admit your short comings is the only way you can ask for forgiveness.

Circa likes this.
  9. Kade

Kade Goblin Warrior

naaaaaaaaahhhhhhh

10. Korag

Korag Evil Eye
    Hero

lol Rising was not running anything back then. After Talon and I quit playing You guys lost every holding Vamp had, Lived with Legio, I cam back planned 2 sieges called 2 sieges took erinthel and ulsulak witch you later traded for darkmoore. The shit you kids make up just to feel good about yourselves is unfuckingbelievable. But anyways cheers keep in living in your made up fantasy world.

11. Mc Nasty

Mc Nasty Obsidian Golem
    Legend

Actually rising was leading. I love how you like to build yourself up. You were a complete non factor. All you did was take clan mats out of the bank to level your crafter which you then unsubbed. I know $15 a month is tough to swing for you.

90% of the clan went to play archage so yea naturally we lost holdings. The game was dead and you won some uncontested holdings on the back of donnadors clan. This is your great accomplishment?

It's self explanatory but I don't expect someone with a 6th grade education to understand. You are getting belittled in every thread by teenagers because your education is substandard.

bLankszor and Circa like this.
  12. Korag

Korag Evil Eye
    Hero

no donnador had nothing to do with Erinthel or ulsuak, that was me and nate planning a siege back when you was inactive, and everyone else had left vamp and made moist or some clan. they all rejoined.. Your memory is absolute shit.

No you think your belittling but really just making yourselves look more stupid then anyone possibly thought could be possible, you take what people say and try to twist it to fit your false story line,,to fit with your fantasy world, You literally continue to make shit up, or not fully read a post, like kade saying he was in Vamp early UW was well as df1. He brings up df1 but fails to admit he was in Vamp in uw.. You kids are clowns and have head stuck so far up ass it is a wonder any of you can still breathe. Was other prominent well known members of Vamp that cheated also in df1, maybe in UW I dunno, but no need to get into that here.

13. Mc Nasty

Mc Nasty Obsidian Golem
    Legend

Holy cow just because you randomly insert commas doesn't mean you are actually correctly punctuating.
    I literally can't even read your replies it's more than cringeworthy.

I can't even troll you anymore. I feel bad, it feels like I'm trolling a special needs person. I apologize.

Circa likes this.
  14. Korag

Korag Evil Eye
    Hero

Yup exact response I expected from you. my point was valid and accurate and you have no good comeback for it, unless ya get with your "boyz" and come up with some new bullshit to spew. So you go to attack my typing,,why? cause that's all ya got kid. Anyways I am done with morons,, good luck

#endthread

15. Mc Nasty

Mc Nasty Obsidian Golem
    Legend

No I literally can't decipher your hieroglyphics.

bLankszor, Circa and Fengor like this.
  16. Die

Die Ghost
    Legend

Just how you said your point was valid and accurate and then kiede posted the video showing you to be completely incorrect and not even remotely close in any of your accusations, than you come back and say kiede failed to admit he was vamp in dfuw. It's because he wasn't and your just a giant fucking moron.

You can't even tell us his character name if he was in vamp, you're literally just making a story up to make yourself feel better after he proved you to be a pathological liar.

I can't even take the time to read what you write dude, I feel bad for your 8 kids knowing that you are what they have to look at for some sort of education.

Atleast you guys get state funded assistance and your kids will get some sort of ghetto education from all the benefits your trailer trash ass recieved.

Not only is your grammar literally third grade level.

You can't even correctly use mind blowingly easy words such as:

You
    Ya
    Then
    Than

You can't keep saying YA for everything man

Christ almighty PM me your address I'll send you and the entire family hooked on phonics free of charge.

AND HOLY FUCKING COMMA USAGE,IMEAN,COMMAS,ARENT, SUPPOSED,TO BE,UESED,,LIKE,,THIS,,YA FUCKING TOOLBAG
    --- Post updated ---

I found the korag family get together video

#176 Die, Jan 8, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2017
    Circa likes this.
  17. Bloodscar

Bloodscar Cairn Giant
    Legend

This thread has definitely run its course. Devolving into hackusations, personal attacks and other off topic discussions.

bLankszor, Circa and Fengor like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.