Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

Sero is one of the best leaders I've seen in Darkfall history

Discussion in 'Clan Discussion' started by Bradtide, Jun 14, 2019 at 9:01 PM.

1. Bradtide

Bradtide Deadeye
    Contributor Hero

I've only had the pleasure to play under sero for a couple months but man I'm blown away by his leadership abilities, his siege calling, and his ability to deflect all the idiots trying to troll him. He literally has created more content in Darkfall than probably the devs have.

If this war does come to an end and we all go our separate ways, I'll always have mad respect for sero. He's a bad ass and we will continue to destroy blackwater/defiance. Keep the tears coming

2. Slayven

Slayven Obsidian Golem
    Legend

He defiantly try’s to keep the flow going..it’s a respectable thing yes.

Bradtide likes this.
  3. Fawley

Fawley Infernal
    Legend

Hmm

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
    Johhny Mad Dog and Bradtide like this.
  4. Scrapnotcrap

Scrapnotcrap Eodrin
    Hero

True but we are winning hard btw.

You chose the wrong side.

5. Isaac Clarke

Isaac Clarke Chosen of Khamset
    Hero

Sero isnt important enough for a llama vid?? Comon

6. joanouse

joanouse Goblin Warrior

Being a farmer must come in handy when needing to handle a cock.

7. Scrubby Bear

Scrubby Bear Eodrin
    Hero

Sero is about 0.78 on the Chad scale. That is still in the top 1% of non-Chads so its pretty good. But it still falls short of the Chadfinity that The One True Chad has by a wide margin.

Bojangles, Fengor, Blaze and 2 others like this.
  8. Bradtide

Bradtide Deadeye
    Contributor Hero

lmao

this is a war of attrition. whatever side I'm on is the right side to be on.... Period. I appreciate you getting confident after winning a siege or 2. But Sero will break you, I will break you. You kids have no commitment and will fall apart when times really get tough. You must understand that iron sharpens iron. The majority of the folks in my alliance are men, battle tested and forged in the fires of life and struggle. We will absolutely destroy you young children living at home with mum, crying when you have to do chores around the house. Pissing and moaning anytime struggle is put before you. Do you honestly think I haven't heard your comms? I have a spy in your alliance right now and comms. Its comical how weak minded you children are.

This is only the very VERY early stages of this war. The server war will end shortly after you lose Calfadar.

Cyborg and Johhny Mad Dog like this.
  9. Nat

Nat Shadow Knight
    Legend

Gotta have those painkillers ready to go before, during and after a siege. I still have a bit of a ringing in my ears.

JEDIMind likes this.
  10. Bradtide

Bradtide Deadeye
    Contributor Hero

nah man just gotta have a savage mentality. only few get it

11. Scrapnotcrap

Scrapnotcrap Eodrin
    Hero

At the end of the day, it's a video game, but unlike a lot of games, in DF, the player can cause grief on a whole other level. We don't like seeing our time being wasted. we play games for fun.

I say that you chose the wrong side because you sided with a group of players that drop no shows or somehow, finds a way to hit us from both side (DDA, TTA vs Blackwater vell pushing our stones from 2 sides).

You made a vlog on grimtide for the bhorn spike rush. Yet, where you at now? At the wrong side.

And we in 2019 and you still talk like an elitist in a video game that doesn't have so many good players. Just wait for shroud to try DF again.

Sero's a great leader, i'm not denying that, but this had to be the worse server war ever. It was all good when it was blackwater vs tta vs dayar vs defiance vs chald... i will honestly say that sero done ruined all of that. And he said it himself that he would never ally Dayar dick heads for anything.

12. Bradtide

Bradtide Deadeye
    Contributor Hero

lmao you take this shit way too serious bud, play the game, stop crying like a girl, and deal with it. No show sieges? if its that much of a trouble don't show up to the mother fker either? I mean heaven forbid if you guys only had 20 holdings instead of 30. Its sad to see the social justice warrior / affluent /sociopath minds like Rhy Gaul are spreading like wildfire.

13. Sero

Sero Gnoll Vilegaunt
    Loyal Legend

You don't know what you're talking about bud. Your leadership started sucking off Defiance when Dayar would no longer friendly roach for them.

This entire war has been a uphill battle for us. We were at like what? 0 Cities and 4 hamlets? We're at what? 20+ holdings? You've been getting crushed up until now, and you still would be if numbers weren't the biggest advantage in the game.

Doesn't really matter because less and less people are logging in, myself included, and this game is in the grave come August 27th.

Zuul Ghat likes this.
  14. orlandomagic

orlandomagic Goblin Warrior
    Tester

I like to imagine what he would be able to do if he put all that energy into community events instead of grief.

Dim Mok likes this.
  15. Volfen

Volfen Infernal
    Loyal Legend

After Dayar killed us and took our scarabs during Izkand prep, Defiance won the siege for Blackwater. That was the start of the server war, and I'm not sure how that's Sero's fault.

I haven't been around for a few days, but before I left TTA we had taken you down from 45 holdings to less than 25. I'd say you're a long ways from winning anything, friend.

Funky zeit and Bradtide like this.
  16. Blaze

Blaze Varangian Warthane

Was expecting a video im sad :(

17. Varekai

Varekai Infernal

... lmao, your stupidity knows no bounds :tearsofjoy:
    --- Post updated ---
    I thought “populations was up” weren’t you bragging about being the reason for population surge?

18. Sero

Sero Gnoll Vilegaunt
    Loyal Legend

When was this? A month ago? lol.

Bradtide likes this.
  19. Hook

Hook Celestial
    Legend

Summer break over then? Gotta go back to class or mommy n daddy find out you are losing the war and stoped funding the tuition?

20. Bradtide

Bradtide Deadeye
    Contributor Hero

griefing by creating pvp in a pvp game LOL. ya man what a sick individual he is.

you guys are so outlandish and melodramatic some of the shit that comes out BW/Derpfiance mouth has to be a troll, im convinced now