Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

Sero Nys - Rise Of Agon: WORLD AT WAR - Defense of Kvitstein

Discussion in 'Rise of Agon Videos' started by Sero, Jan 10, 2019.

1. Marxman

Marxman Black Knight
    Loyal

It's all on video lol, that's why I love when blaze uploads because he usually includes comms, the others hide it intentionally.

Who is Harry Harrington btw? Another mole alt in defiance pretending to be a noob?

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
    Sero likes this.
  2. Korag

Korag Evil Eye
    Hero

have no idea who he is, I play casually
    Nobody hides anything, I haven't been playing with any of them much but I do not notice a difference in comms before or after a siege weather it is a win or a loss. like nobody seems to get upset over it. These guys been playing long enough nothing is a surprise win or lose.
    You have this really weird way of looking at things and talk yourself into believing some really weird shit that just simply is not true

3. Dim Mok

Dim Mok Black Knight
    Loyal Legend

Good vid, great fights, I had a blast! Also, thanks @Umberto for streaming it!

Marxman and Sero like this.
  4. Gotja

Gotja Chosen of Khamset
    Legend

holy shit chad u got .5ed

5. Juicy

Juicy Black Knight
    Hero

The only reason we lost was because of rats, there is no doubt in anyone's mind that we would have flopped you guys with city buffs.

But I heard someone killed lear on the day from our squad at a village and they weren't happy so they decided to roach our back instead of touch you guys.

There wasn't even yelling after the fight, all that was said pretty much is that rats were fucking us in the backline, even at the gates and you having city buffs the only people that we lost was like flop Rex or whatever his name is and 1-2 others

All honestly you need to pay rats some serious money...

Isaac Clarke likes this.
  6. Grimtide

Grimtide Evil Eye
    Legend

why do you have 2 shield binds

Nat likes this.
  7. BeatIt

BeatIt Obsidian Golem
    Loyal Legend

nice siege tx for sharing

Sero likes this.
  8. Myater

Myater Eodrin
    Hero

Apparently getting hyped and happy you won isnt ok lol

9. Sero

Sero Gnoll Vilegaunt
    Loyal Legend

"lol, nah"

10. Yomi Scythetalon

Yomi Scythetalon Cairn Giant
    Contributor Legend Streamer

Harry is train I believe

11. Marxman

Marxman Black Knight
    Loyal

I'll give you a more extreme example just to make it that much more obvious. If you guys got into a fight with battlesaints at a village and they had 10 but you guys had 15, or hell even a 10v10, you think its justified to get all hype and start circle jerking each other for beating them? lol no, you would look like toxic fucking douche bags. You are supposed to be humble in victory, especially over people you have a massive advantage over to begin with. It's the same concept as dueling a nooby/pver and getting hype in comms everytime you kill him (like blaze constantly did when he was with us), it's not only really stupid it's toxic and disrespectful. Getting hyped from chopping down some straight lining loa in a siege and thinking you are a badass just means you are dumb af.

I thought everybody knew these basic manners, but I guess we were raised in different cultures.

12. Yomi Scythetalon

Its liked they were raised by wolves eh EH?

JasperHawkins, Myater and Marxman like this.
  13. Marxman

Marxman Black Knight
    Loyal

Some bitchmade ass wolves, yeah

14. Yomi Scythetalon

No such thing.

JasperHawkins, Myater and Marxman like this.
  15. Myater

Myater Eodrin
    Hero

What's said in coms means nothing to people you fight as they can't hear it so idk how you see us being happy for winning a fight as toxic. If you dont get excitement for winning then idk why you're even playing. You can play other games if it's simply to be social and have way more players in it lol. Feelsbad that being happy for your accomplishments means your toxic. How weak some peoples minds must be. Sounds like you should join the anti-fun police.

#35 Myater, Jan 11, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2019
  16. Marxman

Marxman Black Knight
    Loyal

You are intentionally leaving out key parts lol. I'll make it very simple, if you are dueling a new player and you (obviously) destroy him, is it ok to "be happy for your accomplishment" and get hyped over that in comms? You honestly can't see how toxic that is? Of course you can, you're just playing dumb to defend your toxic clan. Even if they can't hear you it still means you have a toxic mentality.

17. Myater

Myater Eodrin
    Hero

We don't do that though lol. I've helped tons of new players in whatever aspect of the game they like crafting, pve, pvp whatever. So have tons of other people in my clan. I'd love for you to have a single person who was new and dueling us tell me we made fun of them and were toxic towards them instead of giving them tips. That's why I left it out because you're just making it up.

Korag likes this.
  18. Yomi Scythetalon

I make fun of jman on the daily.

JasperHawkins and Myater like this.
  19. Marxman

Marxman Black Knight
    Loyal

I literally didn't claim any of those things :tearsofjoy:

I never said you guys make fun of them, or that you were intentionally toxic "towards them". You don't have to make fun of them or tell them they are shit directly to be toxic lol, but when you kill a noob and you start yelling in excitement because you got a stickyback or something then that is indirectly toxic whether you say anything directly to them or not. Very obvious stuff, but keep pretending to be stupid.

Like I said before though, this is just an extreme example of how "being happy for your "accomplishment"" can be toxic. I never said you guys all do exactly this same thing or anything like that, although blaze did it constantly over here I highly doubt he stopped over there, but it doesn't matter either way it's just an example of an overall pattern for your clan/alliance, it stems directly from having big egos (which we really don't have, which is why we aren't like that too). Sure blaze would still give tips and what not, he wasn't trying to be toxic on purpose, it's just how he is naturally. Kungfu Pope thought it was absolutely hilarious how hyped blaze got over the smallest things, even over just beating a noob in a duel he got hyped as fuck, but I always saw it as toxic and only funny in a "wow, did he really just get that excited for stickybacking a noob? lul" kinda way.

I don't mean to target blaze but I just use him as an example because I obviously have a lot more experience with him in comms than I do with the rest of you guys. All I really know from how you guys act in comms is from siege videos, and I definitely hear a lot of toxic egos.

What I see as a "toxic ego", you see as "being proud of your accomplishments!" :tearsofjoy: Mental gymanstics 101

20. Myater

Myater Eodrin
    Hero

Idk blaze teaches people more than anything for us lol so I cant really say much on that. Either way, done talking with you today as your arguement just goes all over the place once someone points out a flaw in it and then throw out personal attacks. Have a nice day!

Korag likes this.