Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

Should we accept alts as being part of the game just to work around them?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Scrapnotcrap, Jan 14, 2020 at 5:35 PM.

1. Scrapnotcrap

Scrapnotcrap Eodrin
    Loyal Hero

Should we accept alts as being part of the game. Should we be able to make multiple characters with 1 account that can log-on at the same time on one pc if possible? (only 1 premium character at a time)

If the answer is yes, should BPG start selling maxed characters(100 stats, 75-100 everything else). I'm sure that would bring them more money.

With spawn scaling heavily nerfed, we need alts. Downtime on ancient, selentine golem and such is way too long. The things you can kill around them is generally not good to cycle. We don't want the old spawn scaling back because it introduce way too much items in quanity. With 3 alts, you probably get no downtime at all(i only have 2 characters for now and i often feel like i need a 3rd one).

Alts do populate the world even if it's the same person

it's a problem for sieges.
    For these events, everytime a siege occur, i think alts shouln't be allowed to log-or to participate. 1 or 2 hour before stone goes live, any free account found in a large radius around the stone should receive some damage over time. Easy.

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
  2. rikilii

rikilii Celestial

So you want free accounts to be prohibited from participating in sieges? What about alt accounts that people paid for?

3. Jack_Bauer

Jack_Bauer Gravelord
    Wealthy Legend

4. Scrapnotcrap

Scrapnotcrap Eodrin
    Loyal Hero

First of all, have you been in sieges where some enemies bring 2 more alts at the bench? As soon as they die, they call one to step on the field as if they never died. All 3 characters can appear in infernal/dragon. You basically just have to hide them which is easy.

So yes, if you can't pay monthly or get a GTT, i personally don't want you to show up at any siege.

I say this and i'm starting to level my alt just to bring it at every siege. His begone and wof are ready. I just need to level toxic rain.

It's like, if nothing is done against free alt accounts showing, then reality is, everybody should have 2 more alts at every siege.

If you never seen that, you can watch plenty videos of ppl switching up to an alt almost instantly as if they never got killed and ganked.

5. lamigra

lamigra Akathar
    Supporter

This is a slight problem right now because the siege numbers are so low. Get 50v50+ it wont matter too much.

6. Andrew

Andrew Eodrin
    Staff Member BPG Representative

We do have some limitations planned for free to play accounts which should address this concern partially. We have no plans to block free accounts from sieges though.

Blaze likes this.
  7. Dum Dum

Dum Dum Celestial
    Wealthy Hero

oh Hi there Andrew I was wondering when we could receive a more detailed update per to your post on discord [​IMG]
    as you can see this was like 10 days ago.. aspiring minds would like to know whats coming.

Blaze likes this.