Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

Show some Destro love.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JEDIMind, Apr 19, 2016.

1. SenseiSpades

SenseiSpades Celestial
    Tester

How about this novel idea, maybe we endorse some sense of civility on our forums so that the innumerable amount of glass cannons on these forums wont feel offended when a small fraction of shit talk is thrown back at them.

Better yet, and I really hope you guys do this, create a clan forum so that you can have a safe space. Atleast there no one will have to roll their eyes when they come across one liner trash talk posts with the same 10 guys +1'ing it.

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
    Grimtrove likes this.
  2. Grimtrove

Grimtrove Skeleton Archer
    Hero

I don't understand how all the 19 year olds from Darkfall are still 19.

3. SenseiSpades

SenseiSpades Celestial
    Tester

But still act like they are 14

4. Adûn

Adûn Undead Dwarf

Exactly this. I was trying to abstain from actually saying that out loud, but good god are there some sad realities around here.
    The worst part of it is they kill any real room for discussion because most people don't want to be verbally assaulted ad nauseam by the echo chamber merely for stating their beliefs, so they just watch and remain silent while the pee-wee fascists dictate what's what. Cancer.
    On the contrary, my trampled-on tadpole friend, I'm the one who INSISTS on having adversity of opinion on these forums, who INSISTS on debating and being critical of things which actually matter, because this is the last chance this game will ever have and it at least deserves THAT much.

It makes perfect sense that someone like you, who lacks any backbone whatsoever, propped up as a necessity by the strength of his little clique lest he slinks to the floor and disappears like the irrelevance he is, would be so sadly blinded and biased as to say his cancerous echo chamber are the ones who offer up adversity, when in actuality they may as well all be the same poster with different forum handles. For economy's sake, you guys could consolidate yourselves to one speaker, with 20 like-bots on the side. Take it into consideration.

Grimtrove likes this.
  5. Obeesho

Obeesho Black Knight
    Prosperous Affluent Legend

That's cool man. As you were typing this I was captaining a business jet from Islip Long Island over to Morristown New Jersey. Getting into position to take some pax out to Bermuda in a couple hours.

Funny enough I can relate to 20 year olds. Why not? I was one once too.

Sique, Fengor and Kol Taggar like this.
  6. SenseiSpades

SenseiSpades Celestial
    Tester

Even a 20 year old could read my post and understand that wasnt the point of it.

Owyn Magnus likes this.
  7. Scrubby Bear

Scrubby Bear Eodrin
    Hero

Clearly the activities of a 13 year old. GROW UP OBEESHO.

Fengor likes this.
  8. Kol Taggar

Kol Taggar Celestial
    Loyal Legend

Spades,
    Everyone knows you're a strange motherfucker who goes out of your way to turn people against you.

Attacking Obeesho of all people is literally the most effective way you could accomplish this.

Kilset likes this.
  9. chad

chad Celestial
    Loyal Hero

If it gives you a warm and fuzzy feeling to say that you're the adverse one, then by all means, claim the title, lol. However, if you're going to claim that title, don't throw a temper tantrum when others misconstrue your intentionally ambiguous suggestion threads. You've literally been mad as fuck for weeks now, resulting in you doing naught, but bashing on the game and crying. Like I've already said, try making a post of substance.

Fengor and Scrubby Bear like this.
  10. PENETRATOR

PENETRATOR Earth Elemental
    Legend

You are relating to toxic 14 year old trolls with very small brians and extremely low intelligence and nearly 0 logical thinking. Just because you played with them in Darkfall together and you had orgies, doesn't mean you have to be like them. You don't have to be like them. You can think on your own and I encourage you to do so.

11. Obeesho

Obeesho Black Knight

Funny thing you say there about orgies.

I do remember every vent/mumble I was in had a lot of dick and ass talk. Mention a vagina and all the sudden you have crossed some kind of line.

12. PENETRATOR

PENETRATOR Earth Elemental
    Legend

Why should he continue making extremely intelligent posts? So he can get swarmed by assholes that can't even understand what he wrote because they are not very bright in the first place and mods don't care and don't get involved when a smarter individual gets attacked by multiple braindeads? Hard to find motivation to make good post after that.

13. Marvin

Marvin Crypt Guard

Penetrator back at it again with his extremely toxic and useless posts.

Never seen this kid ingame though, probably sits in NPC city crafting whilst he dribbles in some racial chat.

Sique and Fengor like this.
  14. Obeesho

Obeesho Black Knight

No, no, no. He SHOULD make extremely intelligent posts.

Then he wouldn't catch so much shit.

Fengor likes this.
  15. SenseiSpades

SenseiSpades Celestial
    Tester

Ya, I am strange, in the sense that I am one of the only people on these forums that continually openly contests what the echo chamber says. I don't even know what you are attempting to say in the last sentence, but as many people know, I would think including yourself if you read anything I write, I am not averse to conflict with anyone whom of which I disagree with.

Also, turn people against me? It's not about who's on "my side" or who's "not on my side", it's about peoples opinions and whether or not they have merit despite their affiliations.

16. Kol Taggar

Kol Taggar Celestial
    Loyal Legend

I'd agree, I'm familiar with your persona. I just don't know what you are trying to accomplish.

17. Inositol

Inositol Obsidian Golem
    Supporter

"Yeah, I'll talk shit to Obeesho, the most lovable, level-headed person in Darkfall. That'll go down well." - A retard

inb4 gay4obeesho. totally flower for obeesho.

18. Scrubby Bear

Scrubby Bear Eodrin
    Hero

I think there is a difference between 'intelligent' and 'over articulated arrogant thesaurus self dick sucking combative repetition'.

Fengor and Inositol like this.
  19. Adûn

Adûn Undead Dwarf

Speaking of social outcasts, I'm going to abstain from getting a twinkle in my eye on behalf of just witnessing a 50 year old man attempt to validate himself on a dead game's revival forum by going through the effort of projecting what he wants us to think he does IRL in the hopes of deflecting the fact he spends a good chunk of his time "honor" dickriding mental adolescent 20 year olds in a video game. I'm not a (licenced) psychologist, but I'm going to say that way lies melancholy. Chad, can you google that reference for me?
    And this is why I respect Spades. I'm sure there are a number of things him and I disagree upon (and we have in the past on more than one occasion) but we can both agree that people NEED to disagree, or more accurately, actually foster those conflicting viewpoints into discussions of value rather than the black and white echochamber blobbing anything they disagree with into oblivion, which is far and away the current predicament. The moment someone voices a dissenting opinion to the status quo, (a status quo which worked out really great, by the way, boys) rather than discussing anything, it's just an "elitist" blob of pee-wee nazi's regurgitating literally the same exact catch-phrases followed by the like-train rolling in to validate it all. Grow the fuck up.

wolfgang and Grimtrove like this.
  20. Kol Taggar

Kol Taggar Celestial
    Loyal Legend

Obeesho's got videos of this shit on his YouTube channel, ya dumb fuck

Edit: I'm tapping out of this thread. Can't handle autocorrect anymore