Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

Sieges and stuff

Discussion in 'Clan Discussion' started by Phorr, Jun 12, 2017.

1. Myater

Myater Cairn Giant
    Hero

We were in an alliance with VAMP back then which isn't really nutcupping (though we did have a shit ton of people lol). It was also during a time we didn't have many people ourselves plus our characters were poosauce so we were still bad at the time. Things change! Also I wasn't trying to say the map takeover thing was your clan was just pointing out a time we did what you said. I understand you're helping newer players which is great for the game. I have no problems with you guys at all.

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
  2. Nef

Nef Ghost

Thanks for the validation, but servers don't nutcup and zerg 75% of Defiance's sieges because two Gentlemen were bind camped for realistically 30 minutes if you are saying 2 hours...

3. Bladra

Bladra Chosen of Khamset
    Tester Contributor

Nef I know your smarter than that.

Two people telling you your people are bindcamping kids in chaos cities, one of which has played in 2-3 guilds with you and highly respects you.

4. Nef

Nef Ghost

Well when you put it like that... <3

Bladra likes this.
  5. Benevolence

Benevolence Akathar
    Supporter

Speaking as someone whos lived mostly out of whiteview, defiance generally doesn't bindcamp too hard. They raid the city in large groups (its populated, so TBH this is understandable. 2-3 would get zerged out). They usually don't stay and bindcamp too much tho, after a few minutes of controlling the city they leave. one of the only times i saw them bindcamping longer was vs blackwater after the siege.

TBH I think the bad rep is just a carryover from DFO/UW, especially the aftermath vs hostile nutcup war in UW. Both Defiance and VAMP showed themselves to be total cunts in that with late sieges and zerging.

So far they've been pretty legit in sieges it seems, but it might take a while for that rep to fade, and prety much any AM siege or nutcup will nuke it again lol.

Myater likes this.
  6. Myater

Myater Cairn Giant
    Hero

I agree with this although I never dropped one of the AM sieges. It was aftermath (which yes we were allied to because we were being blobbed) who was doing it which I'm pretty sure most of Defiance didn't go to. But yeah the fact we were allied to them makes people instantly say it was us when it was actually Icy whatever his name was.

7. Nef

Nef Ghost

Wasn't that like William Tell dropping them? lol